• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/ November Conkers 2021

Thank u ladies :) morning sickness has well and truly kicked in, but im not complaining as I had no symptoms with my mmc, so in a weird way im welcoming all the symptoms lol x

Im with you on that. I only had mild sickness with my mmc so I'm actually relieved I feel really sick this time

Thank u ladies :) morning sickness has well and truly kicked in, but im not complaining as I had no symptoms with my mmc, so in a weird way im welcoming all the symptoms lol x

I’ve been sick since Saturday too, hoping it’s a good sign

I had my booking in bloods today, she messed it up! As soon as the needle went in blood poured out my arm, so she used my other arm! Trouble is I have another blood test tomorrow! Last week they checked my liver and it isn't functioning properly, so they need to recheck it x

I had my booking in bloods today, she messed it up! As soon as the needle went in blood poured out my arm, so she used my other arm! Trouble is I have another blood test tomorrow! Last week they checked my liver and it isn't functioning properly, so they need to recheck it x
I had one like that last time I was pregnant. It really bruised up, hope yours doesn’t. Hope all is ok x

I had one like that last time I was pregnant. It really bruised up, hope yours doesn’t. Hope all is ok x
Thank u, I will update once I get the results, I am type 1 diabetic so I wasn't sure if that can effect the liver, hope ur ok? Xx

Question about appointments/scans...

In Ireland we only get 1 dating scan between 12 and 20 weeks and no other scans unless there is a medical reason for them.

I have an appointment with my GP on Thursday who will then refer me on for a booking appointment with a midwife.

Additional scans have to be done privately.

What's it like where you are?

In the UK we get a dating around 12 week and anatomy around 20 as standard.

Question about appointments/scans...

In Ireland we only get 1 dating scan between 12 and 20 weeks and no other scans unless there is a medical reason for them.

I have an appointment with my GP on Thursday who will then refer me on for a booking appointment with a midwife.

Additional scans have to be done privately.

What's it like where you are?

in Australia you get dating scan usually stopping 7-9 weeks only if you are uncertain about due date. Then anatomy scan at 20 weeks. The rest are if there’s concerns.

Throughout they’ll just check heartbeat and movement.

Thank u, I will update once I get the results, I am type 1 diabetic so I wasn't sure if that can effect the liver, hope ur ok? Xx
Thanks, the bleeding has stopped. I just feel awful like I have flu. No idea what’s wrong. Not looking forward to work tomorrow night. Not sure about the diabetes and liver function but I hope your results come back ok x

Serious? We don't even get the anatomy standard. Its only for women who would be considered high risk
Yes 12 and 20 weeks and then growth scans etc later on only if needed. I will have a fetal
Medicine scan too because my boys have heart defects. I’ve booked a private scan for 6+5 and will probably have a few more too.

Yes 12 and 20 weeks and then growth scans etc later on only if needed. I will have a fetal
Medicine scan too because my boys have heart defects. I’ve booked a private scan for 6+5 and will probably have a few more too.
Probably going to do the same myself but they're so expensive :sad2:

Hi everyone!

I sadly lost my amazing dad today. But worried since about the baby as had some awful cramping but hoping it has Just been the sadness of the day. It’s now 1am and I Jusy feel “off”

might take a little time but will check In with you all soon! Much love Xx

@Ruskiegirl so sorry, praying for you<3

@Weemcb26 welcome and congratulations:flower:

@wrapunzel hope your midwives are more helpful, I am sorry that they treat you that way. Please advocate for yourself, as Healthcare professionals they should be giving you top care! Especially with what you're dealing with. I hope they help you<3

@playgirl666 that is amazing! Congratulations to your dad:flow:

@Tasha36089 I hope everything is okay hun, sorry to hear about the brown spotting, hopefully its just your little one getting nice and cozy in there:hugs:

@sadeyedlady I'm in the US and we get a scan at 8, 12, 20 and 33-34 weeks. If your high risk, you get them at every appt. I was high risk with my last daughter due to GD but it was diagnosed very late in my pregnancy so I only got 2 additional scans.

Morning sickness hit full force this week. I have been feeling terrible. My fiance and I got into it today because he thinks I'm not doing enough, which is true I'm not, but its because I feel so sick. And its not like my other pregnancies where I had HG and was throwing up, at least then I would get a tiny bit of relief after throwing up, this time I'm just constantly nauseous and when I try to throw up my body doesn't let me:roll: I also have no appetite and most of the time no food sounds good so I'm sure that's why I'm not throwing up, there's nothing to throw up lol:shrug: I ordered the sneak peek gender test. I was going to do a gender reveal but honestly I got antsy and ordered it in the spur of the moment lol, so I'll be getting that in a couple days. Also ordered a doppler and can't wait to get it! Only 6 days until my first scan, finally! Its felt like so long already:dohh:

Hi everyone!

I sadly lost my amazing dad today. But worried since about the baby as had some awful cramping but hoping it has Just been the sadness of the day. It’s now 1am and I Jusy feel “off”

so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Probably going to do the same myself but they're so expensive :sad2:
They aren’t too bad here. I’ts £45 for the reassurance scan I have on a few weeks.
Hi everyone!

I’m so sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need. Sending love x

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry. I hope everything is fine with baby. Its probably just the upset. Sending hugs.

Thanks, the bleeding has stopped. I just feel awful like I have flu. No idea what’s wrong. Not looking forward to work tomorrow night. Not sure about the diabetes and liver function but I hope your results come back ok x
I have had flu like symptoms with all 4 of my healthy pregnancys and I had it wil this one at the start, thank u, I will def update when I have the results x

Hi everyone!

Omg im so sorry to hear that, I lost my mum 6 years ago, she was only 49, I really feel for u :( take all the time u need, we are all here for u, sending hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->