October Pumpkins *testing thread*

If you think there's a possibility of pregnancy, definitely test in a few days (ideally 10-14 days after sex). I'm trying to think back how regular my periods were after baby (I also got my cycles back somewhat early); I can't remember if they were monthly or more sporadic at first. But yeah you'll definitely want to test and get early care if needed as I imagine you'll need extra monitoring if you're pregnant so soon after a c section. They'll probably want to check your incision site to see how it's healing. It's risky to get pregnant so soon but also it's been done with no issue plenty of times before. I had a very traumatic pregnancy with my second (emergency c section) but was pregnant again about 11 months pp. I had a semi-planed cs with my third and recovery was the easiest yet.

Also I'm currently pregnant with the p/o method after using it exclusively for 13+ years and never getting pregnant unless we tried, so.........................there's always a chance!
Oh boy! Yea I’m definitely not due for AF for another week at least! If not more!

I’m not against being pregnant again but just not so soon! My husband excited and hopes I am! lol

I healed really well and quick from my C-section so that’s a plus I guess! I suppose I’ll find out in a few days if I am or not but I have a feeling I might be. I have heard you can be extra fertile after having a baby.

@Mummy23beauts oh no i am so sorry that’s so stressful, praying all comes back clear <3

@PinkCupcakes oh wow that’s exciting!

AFM, 8dpo and I broke. BFN, not surprising. I also am 99% sure I have Covid as I am STILL super sick and just lost my taste and smell a couple days ago. It’s been a hard time over here.

@Mummy23beauts oh no i am so sorry that’s so stressful, praying all comes back clear <3

@PinkCupcakes oh wow that’s exciting!

AFM, 8dpo and I broke. BFN, not surprising. I also am 99% sure I have Covid as I am STILL super sick and just lost my taste and smell a couple days ago. It’s been a hard time over here.
I had covid last month it stinks. I was sick for so long. Did you take a covid test? Hope you get better soon. Also good luck testing. Hope you get a bfp soon.

@Mummy23beauts gosh what a stressful and scary time! Sending positivity that tests are all ok!

Afm I took another test this morning probably the third time I went for a wee. Looks darker but Im mostly pushing it to the back of my mind until this time of night when it’s all I can think of! Lol!

5AD0F1E6-BC4C-4999-BA3F-9BF1CEF06DD7.jpeg

@Mummy23beauts gosh what a stressful and scary time! Sending positivity that tests are all ok!

Afm I took another test this morning probably the third time I went for a wee. Looks darker but Im mostly pushing it to the back of my mind until this time of night when it’s all I can think of! Lol!

View attachment 1119154
Looking good, congrats again. hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months ❤ they are getting darker yay!! Do you want me to add you as a bfp on the 1st page?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->