• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Sticky Beans!

This morning I had a big jump of 0.4 in my temp. I'm not above my coverline yet but it was a leap. Hoping to get CH in another couple days.

Weird thing: last during while DTD I felt a sharp pain in my left abdomen, somewhere between the left hip bone and my belly button. Since we were in the middle of sex i Couldn't really stop and "examine" the pain and didn't really spend a lot of time processing it, but it was odd. I don't usually get O signs but because I'm aware I'm about to O I did notice. I'm not sure if it was O or just a random pain. It was definitely not a pain I have had before. Today I woke up and my lower abdomen feels crampy. Very weird because I never feel crampy except at AF.

None of these are normal for me, but being only a few months of bcp I'm constantly still finding new things that my body is doing. Not sure if it's all in my head because I know I'm at O time or if there really is something going on. :wacko:

lvsk - hopefully tomorrow it will go back up and FF will give you back the CH. With all the changes you've had this month, it's very possible that your temps are just a little wacky. Lots of times the temps start to fall again below cover line. Mine does that all the time.

MsRipple I wouldn't be too concerned about the drop at only 5DPO. Lots of times temps will drop below cover line. Mine does it fairly often. If you were closer to AF then it could be a sign of AF coming but this early in the LP it's probably just a single drop. AND, based on your temps it does look like your Ovulated. The only thing keeping your current temps from being above coverline is CD7, and a lot of things cause a spike (I get them all the time Pre-O). When temping you want to look at the whole pattern not individual temps, and it looks to me like you have a clear shift. Plus, it's very common not to get a true + on your OPKs. Sometimes you have a short surge, sometimes you aren't holding long enough, sometimes the OPKs aren't sensitive enough. Did you get close to a + ?

Just yesterday I did OPK in the AM that look really close to positive and that afternoon I did a second but didn't get more than a 2.5 hour hold (I just couldn't hold it any longer) and got a very faint second line, very negative! 3 hours later I had an OPK that looked just like the AM one. And that's when I did the Digi to confirm it was indeed +OPK because the IC left a little too much open to interpretation. There are so many reasons why we don't get +OPKs.

blackrain Looks like you have a very nice temp shift there! Awesome! I sometimes fudge teh wake up time too. FF is very strict with it's calculations so the open circles can be annoying. I actually use both FF and Ovagraph because I like FF better but Ovagraph is designed to use all fertility signs together and puts more stock in the other fertile signs so I feel like it's a little less "computery". But if you aren't tracking everything else it is pretty much useless. LoL

Just glanced at my chart, that thing is a mess :haha: thankfully it starts to look more normal once I get that upward shift but until that happens holy camolie

Just glanced at my chart, that thing is a mess :haha: thankfully it starts to look more normal once I get that upward shift but until that happens holy camolie

:haha: haha, yeah you are all over the place. Looks like you are about to O, your temps are doing what mine do, drop and then drop a tiny bit more. If your body is anything like mine O will be any day now!

:haha: haha, yeah you are all over the place. Looks like you are about to O, your temps are doing what mine do, drop and then drop a tiny bit more. If your body is anything like mine O will be any day now!

I sure hope so! OH told me he will be going out of town for the week on Monday so I am hoping it happens before Monday FX! I have decided that I now act like a toddler, he told me that he was going out of town next week and I frowned told him he was mean and walked away :haha: apparently I am taking some pointers from my son :rofl:

I sure hope so! OH told me he will be going out of town for the week on Monday so I am hoping it happens before Monday FX! I have decided that I now act like a toddler, he told me that he was going out of town next week and I frowned told him he was mean and walked away :haha: apparently I am taking some pointers from my son :rofl:

:rofl: That's hilarious! A week and a half ago my husband had talked about going out of town last weekend and/or this upcoming weekend to finish up some stuff with his grandparents estate that he has to deal with and I almost threw a temper tantrum. With O date falling this week I told him he had to be here both weekends in case I O early, and if I didn't O early he couldn't leave in case I O late. :haha:

I hear ya! They just don't understand! :haha: we spend so much time tracking things and if they up and leave it was all a waste! When I talked to him I was like but what if i O late and you are gone? His response, aren't you O'ing right now? I thought that's why we were BD'ing :dohh: nope hun this should be my fertile week, different things lol. Keep in mind I have explained to him how this works many many times lol

I decided to discard that super low temp for now as I know it was due to having the AC on high and kicking the covers off and now I think my chart doesn't look as crazy as it did....what do you ladies think?

Weird thing: last during while DTD I felt a sharp pain in my left abdomen, somewhere between the left hip bone and my belly button. Since we were in the middle of sex i Couldn't really stop and "examine" the pain and didn't really spend a lot of time processing it, but it was odd. I don't usually get O signs but because I'm aware I'm about to O I did notice. I'm not sure if it was O or just a random pain. It was definitely not a pain I have had before. Today I woke up and my lower abdomen feels crampy. Very weird because I never feel crampy except at AF.

I had that too, and have had it before as well and I am pretty sure for me it's ovulation pain. I've had it on either side before, this month it was my right side, so it's totally possible that it's ovulation pain and you will ovulate very soon! :)

todsmommy I don't think your chart looks crazy at all. I personally don't dip before ovulation but it looks like you do and i bet ovulation will come soon :)

I'm 4dpo today, no symptoms to speak of yet .. let's hope it'll change soon :dust:

Todmommy, with that temp omitted I don't think it looks bad at all!! FX'd you O soon and DH is there!!

Angel- I can't speak to that pain being during sex as I often get really low tummy pain during certain positions (think it's called deep thrust pain, and rightly so!) but I had sharp twinges in the same area on the right late CD16 and then achey almost-cramps all the next day, which based on my temps is when I ovulated. So I'm hoping that's what it is for you too!!

Cupcake, Only a week or less now before you could start showing symptoms, so exciting!!

@cupcake.
I’ll keep myself thinking positive :)

@cscbeth8421
Vermont! We’re having a wedding reception with my family in VT mid September during the Hajj break.

@blackrain90
the more I think about it the more I feel like the time difference in my temps from the beginning of my cycle to now probably isn’t making my chart very accurate, but who knows. I’m not really bothered in trying to force FF to give me info. It was just nice to see the crossed red lines :p.

@todmommy4568
I guess we will see what happens in the next few days :). Perhaps if it does go up for a few days FF will bring back the crosshairs.

@angel5000
thanks for the reassurance <3 <3

This weekend will be another weird one. We’re traveling to my husband’s city to attend a wedding. Weddings here start after 9 pm and can go until past 2 am. Friday there is a party, which will have similar hours to the wedding. Saturday we’ll travel back to our city. Sunday is getting up early for work. Then 1am Monday my husband travels for work to the US/Canada for a few weeks.:-(

@todmommy - legit loving your pic. I cracked up and DH was like &#8220;what&#8217;s so funny?&#8221; I read it to him and tried to explain, but he wasn&#8217;t as amused. Oh well. I think discarding that low temp was a good idea. My chart is about as crazy as yours though.

@cupcake - :dust:

@Blackrain - Hopefully it&#8217;s O pain and and you catch that eggy!

@Ivksa - Hopefully all the traveling doesn&#8217;t cause too much stress. FX&#8217;d for you!

AFM I totally caved today and got a test from the dollar store. I was feeling so tired the past couple days, even taking an accidental nap yesterday. And I felt lightheaded and nauseous this afternoon. I got a BFN, but I&#8217;ll still try again when my FRER this weekend. We&#8217;ll be on a mini-vacay in Branson starting Friday, so I can&#8217;t decide if I want AF to just come already or not. UGH.

After a very long day in Teacher Professional Development I am exhausted! I'd rather spend a day teaching on my feet hectic day than a day in PD. It's so hard. I just want to veg for the rest of the evening. I think I'm going to get a couple things done, and I'm going ot take an OPK today just to see if I still get a +OPK or if it's faded already (I'm a data person, I like to track everything) and then see what to do about dinner.

My sister went to Dr today to try and get on something because since she stopped bc she's had very irregular periods. She has only had a few months, and before bc she had very erratic (nonexistant) periods and bc was their "solution" (though I know now that it never solves anything). They told her since she's getting periods even tho erratic they won't help her, and she has to keep trying for a year before they'll give her anything. I'd told her that, but she had hoped the military doctors would do something different since they have tentatively said she might have PCOS. To make matters harder, in that 1 year she cannot count any deployment or interruption for training (her hubby is military not her), which makes it harder. She's having a rough time. So I'm going to teach her how to temp, and how to use OPKs (though they may not work for her with possible PCOS), and how to check CM/CP etc. everything I've learned over the last 6 months. Her first kid was an "oops" with her hubby and so she thought she'd just get off bc and be pregnant the next month or two so she's having a really hard time with all this.

todmommy with that low temp discarded your chart looks a lot less crazy. Even with it, it wasn't too bad, but this looks less up and down. You look like you are definitely about to O

cupcake Thanks for the reassurance! I'm thinking it might have been my first "feeling" an Ovulation. Or maybe not. But it felt like what people describe.

lvksa Wow! You have such a crazy/hectic week schedule! Good luck with all of that! Sounds like some fun though. How do you manage to stay up so late though!? I don't think I'd make it. We're in bed my 9pm most nights! :haha:

So sorry for your sister Angel :hugs: See if she wants to join here! We can help her too :)

How are things feeling today blackrain?

@Angel that's really too bad with your sister, I wish that docs would listen but maybe if she can chart and show a doc her chart there will be a different reaction if something is wonky. Sorry you had a long day, hopefully you will be able to get some good rest tonight! :flower:

@pnutprotector how many dpo are you again?

AFM please feel free to tell me I am crazy but are these OPK's getting darker? I feel like the one from this evening (bottom) is darker than the others and possibly darker than yesterdays. I did my first CB advanced digi today and got a "low". Today was my first day of classes, worked 6 hours and then had class for 3-4 hours. I did not expect to feel tired like this tonight but by the end of my last class I felt like I was starting to nod off :wacko:

Attachments

• ry=400.jpg
    ry=400.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
They are definitely getting darker, bottom one for sure is darker than the rest.

I'm feeling alright, except terribly bloated haha. I keep thinking I have to be more than 1dpo but nope, day has just gone by soo slow lol. Stressful day at work too trying to fix other peoples mistakes. So ready for the weekend!

Oh no fun! Lately it seems like when I get to work in the morning there is always something that needs to be corrected, really is the worst! And yuck for stress! I completely agree, the weekend will be very welcome. Hopefully tomorrow goes much better for you!! :flower:

Angel, sorry to hear about your sister :hugs: my sister was diagnosed with PCOS a couple months ago and i really hope when she wants to start trying they won't have her try for too long before giving her something since she is already diagnosed :/
But maybe your sister could try agnus castus? It has helped a lot of women regulate their cycles and it did bring my ovulation forward. I'm not sure it will work that good with PCOS as well but it might be worth a try if she has to wait anyway for a doctor to give her something.

Todmommy, they're definitely getting darker, you can really see a progression :D

@pnutprotector
the travel will be alright :) it will just be the lack of sleep that gets to me :p

@angel5000
I've been religiously married to my husband for 3 and a half years. After all that time I've had to learn to adjust. The malls here close at 11pm and restaurants are often open past 1am. Its just a cultural thing. Most people go to work and then take a nap when they get home so that they can stay up late. When my husband is away and I have no social life I sleep early :p.

@todmommy4568
What do you do for work? Thats hard to work all day and then study >_<.

@blackrain90
Isn't that what work is most of the time&#8230;fixing mistakes? :p.

@Ivksa> Have you ever been to Vermont? It's Beautiful! And you will be there as the leaves are starting to change. Make sure you pack warm clothes, it will be VERY cool at night, maybe even in the 40's. I was born and raised there. I have lived in Boston for 11 years now. But i have one brother and my parents who still live in Vermont so i am there all the time. Where is the reception you are going to?

FINALLY got my cross hairs. a day later than i THINK i ovulated, but whatever. Temp is going in the right direction. Last night was cool at our house and we left all the windows open because it had been so damn humid. Well last night was not humid, and in the 50's. Needless to say i had all the covers on thus my temp was up :wacko: lol

only 3DPO so I'm Glad to have some distraction this weekend being away for our niece's 5th birthday and DH's 33rd b-day. I got him PJ's and robe for his birthday. We.are.officially.old. :haha: In my defense he had been talking about flannel pj's for a year now. It was time!
Still just feeling bloated and yesterday was an exhausting day at work. Seems like we all had tiresome days at work yesterday.

How is everyone doing?

Ivska- I work in a group home with mentally ill individuals. It definitely can become a long day to work social work all day and then study social work all evening haha but I will live &#128522;&#128521;

Csc yay for crosshairs!!! :happydance:

AFM I got a blinking smiley this morning!! :dance: and of course last night we didn't BD :dohh: I know it doesn't matter that much as long as we resume BD'ing tonight all is well, just felt silly that last night we don't and then I get a flashing smiley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->