October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I had decided to just let this *month* be what it is, let whatever happen, happen. Well, that month turned into three and counting. That gave me a lot of time to REALLY get to know my body, my temps and my CM. I am fairly confident I have just ovulated. One more temp and I'll confirm it. I keep telling myself "Erin, you have had every twitch in the book, every cramp, every CM, every headcahe and muscle ache." I keep telling myself that I won't symptom spot and start testing at 4dpo but I know it wont happen:(
I just don't know how to go through this *potential at the moment,* TWW; relaxed...

take it easy, hon. testing 4 dpo is too early. implantation occurs btw 6-12 days. and then i think it takes 5 days later for the test to come back positive.

:hugs: loro

I really hope you o'ed, I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to have such long cycles.

I'm CD 1/2 started yesterday but full force is on today. I start my first round of framera (letrozole) tomorrow. and ultrasound Oct 5th. anyone on CD 2 or there abouts

ECHO- What are you thinking for your chart this month?

I can't wait for tm's temp, it's like I want the days to rush by, but ill be devestated if it drops:(

Sometimes when I'm really eager to see the next days temp I go to bed early so it will come sooner :blush:

^^The first thing I do when I go to bed is make sure my thermometer is there, and the first thing I do in the am is temp and log it as soon as I get up, lol.

I don't know about my chart so far. I *feel* like I ovulated, but who knows? My body has tricked me before. I set FF back to Advanced to see what happens tomorrow. I've still been cramping, so, maybe I do have yet to o. I have no idea, really. It did look nice to see the crosshairs on the research setting. If temp stays up, so to speak, tomorrow, maybe advanced will see fit to give me crosshairs. :)

ECHO- I'll be checking to see what your chart looks like in the am:)

LUNA-I would go to bed early, however, I stay up as late as I can, and hold my pee until the very end so that I don't have to get up at night to go and potentially ruin my at least 5 hours of straight, undesturbed sleep:)

I keep my thermometer in my pillow case so I don't have to wake up DH so I can take my temp - and it's less movement for me since my side of the bed is against a wall. And I've been temping vaginally so I don't have to worry about whether or not my mouth was open through the night.

Aw Moom I'm soo sorry. Fx'd for next month!!

&& OMG I got my first set of crosshairs on FF :D It puts me at 3DPO which means me and the DH made BD 2 days before my crosshairs!!!!!! :D :D :D SO FREAKIN' EXCITED! I'm like the girl from Despicable Me when she get's the unicorn and goes IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!.... GREAT morning! I work up an hour or two early and took my temp and it said 98.1 then when I woke up at 6:30am I took it again and it said 98.4. I went with the 98.1 - but should I have gone with the other??

Seeing as I feel nothing, I'm planning ahead....

Can any recommend or advise for / against a particular BBT thermometer please?

Thanks

:dust:

Loro I hope that you Oed too! Good luck hun!

Echo - glad to see another MA girl on this thread :) Good luck with the O as well!

Dsemcho - when I temp at different times, I often try to use the temperature adjuster found here.. https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php It has worked perfectly for me in the past and FF gives me cross hairs and everything.

charlieworld - I picked up mine at walmart for I think $8-9 and it has worked just fine for me.

I'm in the TWW, officially:) I am kind of in shock:)
14 days would put my testing date at October 9th, FF suggests the 14th, but I'll go with the 9th!

Yay Loro!! You must be thrilled.

Crystal, thanks!

DSemcho, yay for crosshairs! Isn't temping helpful?

Got my crosshairs this am, too!

Hey all

Cd6 today, last day of clomid, hopin to O end of nex wk. it's cycle 2 on clomid, it worked great last mth but no bfp, so tryin again. Hate the tww tho, longest 2 was ever lol.
Hope to see lots of bfps, this mth.
Vic x

ECHO, DSEMCHO- We are all within a day of each other! YAH for crosshairs:)

When is the testing date for you girls?

AF is due 9/10, so testing the 10th. Are you waiting, or will you test early?

I will test early. I can say I wont, but I know I'll cave. I have 4 ultra early tests and 10 regular ones, all IC's so I'll probably start on Monday. The BFN's don't so much bother me that early, cause I know it can be just too early. But the thought of not POAS and knowing AS SOON AS I CAN, drives me bonkers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->