October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Congratulations Melli:)

AFM One more temp increase and I will definetly be testing in October:):):):):)

Congrats Melli!!

Woohoo Loro! The end is near (in one way or another)!

Hi Ladies...

Welcome to all the new joiners:wave: You will notice your names have been adding to the front page as you place them...

I haven't posted much as I am working the September thread a little more closely, but October is next week so I am sure that many of you will be testing soon! GL!:dust:

CALLIE A It has been said by 2 of the ladies that I am VERY confident in, but just to make a third voice, CD8 is the absolute earliest you should test. There isn't a way to OV the during AF or immediately upon its departure for the exact reason that DBZ mentioned! Save those OPKs! However, something I did to help catch the surge as it can be elusive, and since you have so many, is to test in the morning and then after 12:00pm before 8:00pm. GL :dust:

DSEMCHO Well, since OPKs determine the surge of the egg release (between 12-36hrs of the surge) and not that you are at that precise moment ovulating, I wouldn't go with the OPK. Temping to go along with OPKs is always best! So with that being said, the temp dip is good to "assume" by, and so you are 1DPO the day your temp increases back up. GL :dust:

DSEMCHO Well, since OPKs determine the surge of the egg release (between 12-36hrs of the surge) and not that you are at that precise moment ovulating, I wouldn't go with the OPK. Temping to go along with OPKs is always best! So with that being said, the temp dip is good to "assume" by, and so you are 1DPO the day your temp increases back up. GL :dust:

Well I had the temp dip on CD14 it went from 98.1 to 97.5 and then on CD16 it went to 97.3. The next day CD17 it went back up to 97.8.

hey ladies, ive been ttc for 4 months and and smack in the middle of the dreaded 2ww at 7dpo, i was trying not to symptom spot this month but how hard is that! hats off to all those that manage it. i have however decided not to test until af is due i cant think to imagine how many sticks ive pee-ed on then thrown away! im feeling quite positive so far been a bit crampy but nothing out of the ordinary but i actually cant stop pee-ing! fingers crossed to all and baby dust

Good morning. Congrats to our first bfp! Hope many more are on the way. Mrsmm24, how are you feeling today?

Hello, I took the time to get aquainted with everyone. Congrats to Melli on your BFP!

AFM: I am 3dpo today. 7 days till I will be testing. I commend everyone who wait until AF is due before testing. I, on the other hand, should purchase stock in pregnancy tests. I sure use them enough. Sometimes 3 times a day. However, testing early is like a double edged sword.. it could be extrememly joyful...or extremely stressful!

Can someone please info me on how to put a signature or ticker. As well as place a picture under my name?

Hello, I took the time to get aquainted with everyone. Congrats to Melli on your BFP!

AFM: I am 3dpo today. 7 days till I will be testing. I commend everyone who wait until AF is due before testing. I, on the other hand, should purchase stock in pregnancy tests. I sure use them enough. Sometimes 3 times a day. However, testing early is like a double edged sword.. it could be extrememly joyful...or extremely stressful!

Can someone please info me on how to put a signature or ticker. As well as place a picture under my name?

Hi Mamax, Click on User CP (above left), then on the left hand side, under settings and options, you can edit avatar and signature etc.

Will you add me to Oct. 2? I'm right in the middle of the horrible TWW! I hate it but i have never felt more optimistic before about a cycle.

Sorry I forgot to mention....

MrsMM24, I will be testing Oct 4. Thanks for doing a great job with the list

I'm gonna try really hard to only do 2 tests this month... On the 10th (which will be 14 days after my assumed OV day) and on the 12th (the day AF should be due). Gonna be SOO hard...

i will be testing oct 6th, if i can hold out that long! i had a positive opk on sep 25th, on my birthday! welcoming any buddies!

I work at a a hospital, so i had a sneaky chat with a gynae and he questioned why the private gynae prescribed progesterone. Progesterone acts as birth control if taken at the beginning of the cycle, i take it after ovulation but still now i'm a bit wary. He told me to lose weight, which deep down i knew i should do and started last week anyway. I think next month no chlomid, no progesterone.
weren't you put on progesterone because you have low progesterone though? You're supposed to have it in your system after O, just not before...either way good luck with whatever you decide to do :hugs:

Yeah but that was the private doctor. When i had the ultrasound last week, the hospital doc said my lining looked great and that was before the progesterone. Really in order to start me on progesterone and chlomid, the doc should have tested my hormone levels. Next month i'm taking a break from chlomid and progesterone and getting tested. I'll be 32 next month, which means that if i don't conceive soon, i might be looking at 33 for my first child and thati is very upsetting for me. Sometimes i regret waiting to get married.

Hi Ladies...

Welcome to all the new joiners:wave: You will notice your names have been adding to the front page as you place them...

I haven't posted much as I am working the September thread a little more closely, but October is next week so I am sure that many of you will be testing soon! GL!:dust:

CALLIE A It has been said by 2 of the ladies that I am VERY confident in, but just to make a third voice, CD8 is the absolute earliest you should test. There isn't a way to OV the during AF or immediately upon its departure for the exact reason that DBZ mentioned! Save those OPKs! However, something I did to help catch the surge as it can be elusive, and since you have so many, is to test in the morning and then after 12:00pm before 8:00pm. GL :dust:

Thanks MrsMM :flow:
I will save them and start on CD8. am & pm :)

It so much easier going through all of this with this forum!!! Im really glad i found it
:dust: to all testing soon

I work at a a hospital, so i had a sneaky chat with a gynae and he questioned why the private gynae prescribed progesterone. Progesterone acts as birth control if taken at the beginning of the cycle, i take it after ovulation but still now i'm a bit wary. He told me to lose weight, which deep down i knew i should do and started last week anyway. I think next month no chlomid, no progesterone.
weren't you put on progesterone because you have low progesterone though? You're supposed to have it in your system after O, just not before...either way good luck with whatever you decide to do :hugs:

Yeah but that was the private doctor. When i had the ultrasound last week, the hospital doc said my lining looked great and that was before the progesterone. Really in order to start me on progesterone and chlomid, the doc should have tested my hormone levels. Next month i'm taking a break from chlomid and progesterone and getting tested. I'll be 32 next month, which means that if i don't conceive soon, i might be looking at 33 for my first child and thati is very upsetting for me. Sometimes i regret waiting to get married.
That makes sense, I wouldn't want to be taking any meds unless I absolutely had to. This last cycle was my last chance for a baby before I turn 32, kind of sad...hopefully we both make it there soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->