October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I am testing October 9th. I am 5 dpo right now :) Good luck to all of you ladies!

Hi guys!
Im brand new to this forum, but have been stalking the site for a few wks ..lol!! We have been trying to conceive for 4 mnths now, and nothing. I am 8dpo now, and feeling nothing. At all....I mean I felt more other months when I was sure I was pregnant. I even had what I thought was implantation spotting 9dpo last month, but then a week later got my period....aaaaaaaa I am starting to feel so discouraged....Any advice would help :shrug:

I still like to stalk mrsmm's testing threads they kept me sane when I needed them x

:dust: all round x let it rain October bfp's xxx

How much of a temp drop should I get if im going to get af. It's due today and I had a .1 temp drop is that enough or does it need to be more?

Definitely no way to tell that AF is coming from a temp drop as like mentioned, EVERYONE is different. However, I looked at your chart, your temp is still very high above Coverline so I wouldn't stress myself trying to see if the temps show AF coming... GL :dust:

Last cycle I noticed my temps drop more and more everyday then bam af..im just freaking out its down to whether or not she shows and I guess im looking for any reason it might not come today.

7 or 8dpo today
ss: tired, gassy, leg cramps, pinching sensation/cramps in uterus yesterday, hungry all the time, really hormonal (these aren't normal pms symptoms for me, I don't normally get pms)

Did an ic today, pretty sure it was a negative but I keep almost seeing a line, think I am imagining it right now though. I'm going to test with ic's every morning from now until AF is due on the 5th.

This tww is dragging, and trying not to symptom spot is soooo hard! :-(

I'm working on not symptom spotting - and weird enough I have no urge to. In about a week I'm gonna take 1 test (supposed 10dpo) and then 4 days later 1 more test.

I'm working on not symptom spotting - and weird enough I have no urge to. In about a week I'm gonna take 1 test (supposed 10dpo) and then 4 days later 1 more test.

Good for you:thumbup:

I'm talking myself into holding off until Monday morning! That's stupid early but it's not going to hurt anything:wacko:

How many dpo does everyone start testing? Told myself not to test till af is late to avoid disappointment :)

Hey Ladies, I am currently 7 days late, so that would make me about 23 days post ov. I took a test at 15 days post ov. and it was negative. I'm still waiting. Cervix is high, soft and lots of cm...I am waiting for 7 more days before testing again. So that would make me an October tester :)

Hey Ladies, I am currently 7 days late, so that would make me about 23 days post ov. I took a test at 15 days post ov. and it was negative. I'm still waiting. Cervix is high, soft and lots of cm...I am waiting for 7 more days before testing again. So that would make me an October tester :)

Good for you for being able to wait that long! I def couldn't.
Do you chart your temps as well?

Omg- I can't wait at all!!! I usually start at 8dpo- lol...bought hpt's in bulk on eBay!

Seeing as I feel nothing, I'm planning ahead....

Can any recommend or advise for / against a particular BBT thermometer please?

Thanks

:dust:

If you're in the UK...I got mine from Boots. It's been quite good and comes with a little charting booklet. I just use Fertility Friend, so the computer does all the hard work for me and it's been right on the money about when I ov...so I'd recommend that too.

Seeing as I feel nothing, I'm planning ahead....

Can any recommend or advise for / against a particular BBT thermometer please?

Thanks

:dust:

I bought this one specifically. It has Accu-Beep which means when you have it in the proper spot (whether vaginally or orally) it will beep every 4 seconds until it does the final rapid beeps at the end.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006F5BCLA/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i01

How many dpo does everyone start testing? Told myself not to test till af is late to avoid disappointment :)

Well I was going to test at all originally because me and the DH BDed on the 23rd and I was due to OV on the 27th and we haven't since then. But then I got my CH on FF saying I OVed 2 days early (2 days after BDing with the DH). So I'm going to take 1 test at my supposed 10DPO mark (Oct. 5th), one more at the 14DPO mark (Oct. 9th) and if I don't get AF between then and Oct. 12th I'll take one more on Oct. 12th. My cycles are normally 32 days, but the one in July was only 29 and August was only 31 for some reason (plus the supposed early OV)... So I'm just doing 3.

Sounds like a plan :) i hope those spermies survived till the eggy was released. I'm trying to not test till af is late. Think I ovulated cd15, my opk was positive cd14 and I was cramping. by time I tested in cd 15 it was negative. Told myself not to test till 15dpo unless af beats me! We bd cd7,8,10,12,14,16. I wanted to bd cd15 but oh wasn't up for it :-(
Dust to everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->