October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

7dpo, sore nipples but it could be the progesterone. Dh went for them and i winced and told him to stop. Nothing else to report really. Af due on the 5th, won't test till then, can't face disappointment of another chemical. If afcomes round, i'll be having a hysterosalpingogram a few after it finishes, i'm a bit scared.

I got the cramping the day morning I got my positive OPK (got the positive later that afternoon). But I just assumed I was OVing on time (a day or two later) because I usually do on CD18 - but this month I did on CD16 according to my temps and that one lone cramp.

7dpo, sore nipples but it could be the progesterone. Dh went for them and i winced and told him to stop. Nothing else to report really. Af due on the 5th, won't test till then, can't face disappointment of another chemical. If afcomes round, i'll be having a hysterosalpingogram a few after it finishes, i'm a bit scared.

A hystero-what-a-gram?

hysterosalpingogram = HSG

If I do not catch the egg this month we will be starting the process for IUI - the nurse said that before we proceed with the IUI that my insurance requires us to have new CD3 labs, DH would need an updated SA and then the last thing I would need is an HSG. I too, am nervous about the HSG.

She then told me that based on the results on the HSG then I would proceed with IUI if tubes are clear or IVF if they are not. A co-worker of mine said that our insurance only covers ONE round of IVF... so I guess I will hope for IUI so that I can save the IVF.

CD14 today and no sign of O - since I can't BD until Monday then I guess this is a good thing! Typically I O on CD20 or later but last month it was CD17!

:dust: and FXed for a sticky bean for all !!

CRYSTAL- Hopefully youre pregnant this month:) But we are all here for you whatever happens in your journey!

AFM-My temp dropped to CL this morning. I know I'm only 4dpo but I'm concerned. My temps 1-3 weren't that high, or increasing that much. Maybe I didn't actually ovulate. I've been in this position once already this cycle:(

Hi guys!
Im brand new to this forum, but have been stalking the site for a few wks ..lol!! We have been trying to conceive for 4 mnths now, and nothing. I am 8dpo now, and feeling nothing. At all....I mean I felt more other months when I was sure I was pregnant. I even had what I thought was implantation spotting 9dpo last month, but then a week later got my period....aaaaaaaa I am starting to feel so discouraged....Any advice would help :shrug:

Hi.
I can't really offer much advice, but I can say you're not alone. Last month I was convinced I was pregnant, so many symptoms, but AF showed 6 days late. Think something happened but quickly failed. Fingers xed for you this month.

Hey ladies according to FF I am 3 dpo. But I think I am 1 dpo. Who knows anyways I was sick all last night and so I wasn't able to temp this morning. Will it affect my chart to much or am I okay? It spiked up the last 3 days went from 97.1,97.5 and yesterday 97.9.
Another question... When you ovulated does the temp drop or go up?? And my CH are dotted not solid. I can't seem figure this out. Maybe I messed it up?
Thanks for any and ALL advice much needed.

Wish I could help but this is the first time I got CH on FF. But I know that last month, and so far this month to, my temp has been higher after OV.

Hey ladies according to FF I am 3 dpo. But I think I am 1 dpo. Who knows anyways I was sick all last night and so I wasn't able to temp this morning. Will it affect my chart to much or am I okay? It spiked up the last 3 days went from 97.1,97.5 and yesterday 97.9.
Another question... When you ovulated does the temp drop or go up?? And my CH are dotted not solid. I can't seem figure this out. Maybe I messed it up?

Hi your temp will go up once you o. There are lots of reasons ff gives you dotted crosshairs, the most common is conflicting information like if you have fertile cm after o, record a negative opk, or if you recorded non fertile cm on o day. the only for sure sign of o is a temp rise so if you had that don't worry :)

A little 8DPO SS: Super sore boobs (mostly on the sides and occasionally the tops), backache that's been going on for a few days, peeing all the time (it's like my bladder has reduced in size. I can't even sneeze without something almost slipping out), gassy and majorly bloated... It's a little early for it though, so I'm hoping it's a good sign. My temps have been way up this month though, so it could all just be progesterone related. Not getting my hopes up. Just going with the flow and hoping for the best. :)

Have you temped before? Or is this your first month? FF gives dotted crosshairs when it's not sure that you have ov'd. Do you have a link to your chart? If you post it, we'll be better able to tell you what's going on with your chart.

It could be you've missed some temps or you temped at a different time (white circle temp) and it's not sure because of that. You have had the three day rise (what was the temp the day before the one you posted?), which is why FF gave you the crosshairs, but if you keep putting temps in, it will eventually correct itself if it's wrong.

Not temping this morning could confuse FF's analysis later, especially if you think you've just ovulated, but it's probably not a huge deal. Just make sure you get tomorrow's temp in.

CRYSTAL- Hopefully youre pregnant this month:) But we are all here for you whatever happens in your journey!

AFM-My temp dropped to CL this morning. I know I'm only 4dpo but I'm concerned. My temps 1-3 weren't that high, or increasing that much. Maybe I didn't actually ovulate. I've been in this position once already this cycle:(

It could just be an estrogen surge, which does tend to happen around 4-5DPO. The surge causes a temp drop, but if it is that, your temp should go up tomorrow. I suppose if it drops a few days in a row, FF will take away the crosshairs, but I don't think it will. Good luck!!

hi Charlieworld!!
Thx so much for your support! It is so great to have some ladies now who I can talk to who understand what I am going through.....cuz think Im driving dh CRAZY!! What part are u at in ur cycle?? xx

6dpo- really dizzy, heightened smell, very full breasts, breasts aren't really tender and very dull cramps lower left side :-/

Hi girls!
I saw my first ever shooting star driving home tonight! I made my wish:)
I am so nervous for tomorrow morning's temps. I so badly want them to be back up; itll put my mind at ease about ovulating.
Also, probably not related to anything, but I've had a wicked headache the last 2 days off and on:( So its an early bedtime for me on all counts!

Fingers crossed for a nice high temp for you tomorrow :)

My temp went up .1 so now it's at 98.2 at 5DPO. My CL is 97.65 according to FF... So... YAY!

Hi girls!
I saw my first ever shooting star driving home tonight! I made my wish:)
I am so nervous for tomorrow morning's temps. I so badly want them to be back up; itll put my mind at ease about ovulating.
Also, probably not related to anything, but I've had a wicked headache the last 2 days off and on:( So its an early bedtime for me on all counts!

A shooting star ? That's grrrrrreat! :thumbup: A headache is a symptom! Hahn. Wake up and let's hear the temp :winkwink:

My temp went up! So happy its out out the high 96's, I was getting worried.

Hey loro are you having any other symptoms? When I did get pregnant before I always got migraines.

Bored at work and SOOO sleepy. Can't wait for tomorrow because I'm gonna be off from work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->