October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I am currently on CD2...and would like anyones help on catching O this time round...i have heeps of O sticks so thought i may as well start today....incase-as my cycles are all over the shop!!!

I went off BC in june-first cycle was 36days, next one was 49-so who knows how long/short this one is going to be :shrug:

The line isnt as blurred in real life lol bad camera shot...

HELP :flow:

Attachments

• IMAG0662.jpg
    IMAG0662.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
If I were you I wouldn't start LH tests until at least CD8, unless you have a bunch and love to POAS. After CD8, you'll really see the progression in darkness of the line. Some cheap opk's only about 1/2 the line ever gets dark, too, btw.

I am newly TTC and going crazy with over analyzing everything! I will be testing on Oct 6 if I don't see AF.

hey MrsMM24, I'm so happy you're preggos! Congrats!!!

I'm seeing my ob/gyn on Oct 9th so let's say that's my day to 'test'. It would be CD 31 for me.

Hello Ladies,

I'm new to this site...but not new to trying to convieve. We are on our 4th cycle and no BFP yet. We are currently 2DPO. In the dreadful 2ww. Was hoping to get acquainted with everyone and looking forward to seeing everyone's BFP!

Laura

If I were you I wouldn't start LH tests until at least CD8, unless you have a bunch and love to POAS. After CD8, you'll really see the progression in darkness of the line. Some cheap opk's only about 1/2 the line ever gets dark, too, btw.

LOL, yes i have HEEPS but just didnt know when to start, and didnt want to miss it if by chance i O'd early-or close to my AF...

Thanks, thats nice to know..il watch for the half line thingy :flow:

Not sure when I Oed. I got a sharp pain the night of the 23rd/early morning 24th and haven't had any cramps since then... I got my positive OPK on the 25th but no pains since....

Thanks BDZ34 I figured its more likely to get bfp with triphasic charts but now im getting cramps the past 2 nights I had bfp dreams but that could be cause I want a bfp so bad and I have a 30 31 day cycle so af should come 15 or 16dpo. I want to test but im holding off ill test Friday if no af.

BFP dreams AND a triphasic chart? Wow. I can't tell you how many women on testing threads have mentioned the BFP dreams right before a BFP. And those cramps could be a bean snuggling in. Really...All signs are pointing to a BFP...I really hope your dreams come true!

LOL, yes i have HEEPS but just didnt know when to start, and didnt want to miss it if by chance i O'd early-or close to my AF...

Thanks, thats nice to know..il watch for the half line thingy :flow:

I agree with echo. Don't start testing until CD8. Your body needs time to grow the eggs, so you would never ovulate so early/close to AF. CD1 is the first day of red blood and on CD2 you're still shedding that lining...the egg won't be released until your body has time to regrow the lining that eggy needs to implant in. So a few days after you're off your period is okay to start testing.

With such long cycles, it doesn't seem like you're ovulating until after CD20, though...but your cycles may still be regulating from getting off the birth control. So, just be aware that it could be a bit of a wait until you see the progression...

Thanks DBZ :flow:

Your input is much appreciated :)
Il leave the opk's until atleast CD8 then ...

Yes, i just hope my cycles start getting a bit more regular, or go away because i fall pregnant would be even better lol

Thanks again :)
:dust:

Congrats Mellie!!!! :dance:

You must be super excited !!

FX you have a H & H 9 months :flow:

Hi everyone, I was supposed to test on Oct 1 but unfortunately AF came today. I think this is likely our last attempt and I am very sad. We are on an adoption waiting list too, so maybe that will work out. Regardless, I wish you all the best.

Oh so sorry Snoil. That is so tough. Fingers xed for you that a BNP sneaks up on you when you're not expecting it. :hugs:

Can I join?:hi:

I'll be testing on the 5th!!! I'm currently 5dpo and have little to any symptoms today.

How are you ladies doing?

Hi Praying Lady.
With you for the 5th (maybe 4th). About 7dpo I guess.

I don't think anything happened this mornth. I don't feel a thing. I'm not sure if something didn't happen last month as I had loads of unusual symptoms, was late 6 days and then had horrid AF.

Baby dust to everyone

Hello Ladies,

I'm new to this site...but not new to trying to convieve. We are on our 4th cycle and no BFP yet. We are currently 2DPO. In the dreadful 2ww. Was hoping to get acquainted with everyone and looking forward to seeing everyone's BFP!

Laura

Welcome and good luck!! x

:dust: sending lots of dust everyones way....hopefully the first of many BFPs to come this month!!!

xx

AFM - I'm not sure about my DPO. If I go with the OPK method then I am 1DPO.... If I go with a dramatic temp drop then I'm 4DPO and if I go with when I had a sharp cramp method then I'm 3DPO. If I go by all my other cycles then today is OV day... o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->