October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Temp went up:) It's not that high, but it went up. I'll be doing some searching on FF for slow rising charts like mine...
DESMCHO and ECHO- Your temps both shot right up! Looking good. I wish my post o temps looked like that, theres no doubting your ovulations
So far only real symptoms are those rediculous headaches that nothing is touching, and my boobs are a bit tender but thats not out of the ordinary. Still lots of creamy CM.
You girls?

Thick sticky CM (cloudy yellowish color) no odor.... Slight cramping (but I'm kinda constipated to). Boobs are slightly (like the smallest amount) tender (getting there).... Sleepy (but having problems anyways atm)... I'm not gonna get at all excited until I see a implantation drop and then another rise....

optimistic1 - well Congrats now!! your chart looks fantastic! what are your symptoms like?

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been interactive on this thread. I have been reading though and I'm so excited that there are BFPs already. It's so nice to see you here too Margo. I thought you had taken a break but your chart looks lovely so my fingers are crossed for you. It seems as though most of you have ovulated so I'm a bit behind. My cycles are around 32 days so I probably won't ovulate for another week or so. I see you haven't ovulated yet either Luna so maybe our testing days will be close.

I have been having a terrible time keeping a positive mental attitude this month so I really need to talk with the group more to maybe keep my mind away from that. I've just been so down in the dumps about TTC and I feel bad cause now DH is starting to worry. I've been starting to get really curious about adoption lately. On Friday I found out one of the little boys at my school was a foster child and I just wanted to take him home. I've also been wanting DH to get a sperm analysis. I know we have been pregnant before but I still get this gut feeling that something is wrong. I just can't stop feeling like ill never get the chance to be a mommy. I'm sorry for being a downer and I know I'll get over it but I'm very excited to be apart of such a great group and I can't wait for everyone's PMA to rub off on my. Babydust to everyone!!

Thick sticky CM (cloudy yellowish color) no odor.... Slight cramping (but I'm kinda constipated to). Boobs are slightly (like the smallest amount) tender (getting there).... Sleepy (but having problems anyways atm)... I'm not gonna get at all excited until I see a implantation drop and then another rise....

Remember, not all charts have a implantation dip when the egg implants, so don't count yourself out if you don't see one! And some charts (like mine) have a mid-cycle dip every month, and yet it doesn't mean that you're pg. Every woman's body is different. Good luck!

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been interactive on this thread. I have been reading though and I'm so excited that there are BFPs already. It's so nice to see you here too Margo. I thought you had taken a break but your chart looks lovely so my fingers are crossed for you. It seems as though most of you have ovulated so I'm a bit behind. My cycles are around 32 days so I probably won't ovulate for another week or so. I see you haven't ovulated yet either Luna so maybe our testing days will be close.

I have been having a terrible time keeping a positive mental attitude this month so I really need to talk with the group more to maybe keep my mind away from that. I've just been so down in the dumps about TTC and I feel bad cause now DH is starting to worry. I've been starting to get really curious about adoption lately. On Friday I found out one of the little boys at my school was a foster child and I just wanted to take him home. I've also been wanting DH to get a sperm analysis. I know we have been pregnant before but I still get this gut feeling that something is wrong. I just can't stop feeling like ill never get the chance to be a mommy. I'm sorry for being a downer and I know I'll get over it but I'm very excited to be apart of such a great group and I can't wait for everyone's PMA to rub off on my. Babydust to everyone!!

:hugs:

Oh, I know how you feel. For months I was down in the dumps about TTC. I felt like it would never happen for us. I can't even tell you what snapped me out of it, other than DH's support and the never failing positivity of the ladies on bnb. I hope that this month is your month!

There's nothing wrong with being curious about adoption. Look into it, even if you do get your BFP. If you've got enough love to share it with the kids who really need it, please do. :)

And if you're thinking your DH might need a little boost in the sperm department, there's always multi-vitamins if he's reluctant to get an SA. If it has Selenium, Zinc, B6, B12, and Magnesium, it will help promote sperm health and sperm production (Selenium being the more important one out of those). L-arginine, which is found in red meat and almonds, is good for spermies too.

hey hon, you guys may or may not have probs. I was sure I was going to be the one w the probs but all tests have been clear so far and dr said it's just going to happen on it's own... gl to you both.

Hey!!! So good to 'see' you outside of Danny's thread and FB! Happy belated birthday, btw!
There are many ladies on BnB who understand how you feel, and there is no shortage of support. I agree with DBZ, have your hubby start taking supplements. Have you thought about yoga? Meditation? I have just started (again--maybe I'll stick with it this time, lol).
On the adoption route: my opinion is to follow your heart. I have thought about adoption for years, and probably will when I'm more financially secure. You can adopt, and still have a baby naturally, too. Many women, really, many, wind up pregnant while in the process of, or shortly after an adoption. I have a few friends (adopted) with younger siblings (natural). So if you decide to start pursuing the adoption route, it doesn't have to stop ttc. There are kids out there who need homes, and people like us with plenty of love to give. :)
:hugs: Take each day as it comes. Don't beat yourself up, and feel free to rant when needed. We're all here for each other.

Thank you all!
Lilyv only symptoms is
Missed period
Cramps
Burning sensation in uterus
and sharp little pokes in uterus
Also only a matter of time before I get morning sickness.

Temp went up:) It's not that high, but it went up. I'll be doing some searching on FF for slow rising charts like mine...
DESMCHO and ECHO- Your temps both shot right up! Looking good. I wish my post o temps looked like that, theres no doubting your ovulations
So far only real symptoms are those rediculous headaches that nothing is touching, and my boobs are a bit tender but thats not out of the ordinary. Still lots of creamy CM.
You girls?

Yay! I hope they keep going up for you! There are slow rises, and some charts that skirt the coverline (bfp charts, too). I hope your headache is a good sign!

My boobs feel slightly tender today and I have a dry/sore throat that no amount of water seems to help. Slight cramping still, not as strong as 3/4dpo, when it felt like af was coming. Other than that, I feel okay. Nothing special, nothing I haven't felt before, either, so....

Remember, not all charts have a implantation dip when the egg implants, so don't count yourself out if you don't see one! And some charts (like mine) have a mid-cycle dip every month, and yet it doesn't mean that you're pg. Every woman's body is different. Good luck!

I know not all of them do - but I'm gonna use the dip as to whether I get my hopes up or not. No dip means I won't get my hopes up - a dip means I might a smidgen.

I know not all of them do - but I'm gonna use the dip as to whether I get my hopes up or not. No dip means I won't get my hopes up - a dip means I might a smidgen.

I see! Good plan. I just didn't want you to feel like you were out too early...but maybe that means you'll have a surprise BFP. ;)

Maybe! I'm not gonna get my hopes down about a dip until I hit 12DPO - but by then I would have already taken my first test.

congrats optimistic!

:hugs: hopeforbfp, I think we've all been there at some time, I know I have. This site really does help remind me that I'm not alone

looks like lots of great temps this morning :)

still waiting to O over here :coffee: bd-a-thon starts in a few days!

It's amazing how just one post on here can lift my spirits so much. I appreciate all the kind words. From the little bit of research I've done on adoption, it's a tad bit expensive to pursue right now and DH isn't as gung ho as I am about it. If I'm not pregnant by the end of the year I will probably consult my endocrinologist again. Dh isn't against a sperm analysis we just don't know if his insurance would cover it. I will have to look into some of those supplements though. Thanks for the suggestions. I have not considered meditation or yoga yet but I do know I need to do some sort of exercising. I was going to the gym when I got my last BFP but stopped shortly after. I feel like my body needs the exercise and I can't help but think that played a role in the bfp. We just moved and are in the process of unpacking but we have an xbox kinect in a box somewhere with a zumba game I'd like to do and see if that helps.

I just want to let everyone know that tonight when im thanking god for this gift all of you.still in ttc are going to be in my prayers he answered for me in my time of need I know he will answer you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->