October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I just want to let everyone know that tonight when im thanking god for this gift all of you.still in ttc are going to be in my prayers he answered for me in my time of need I know he will answer you too!

Thank you doll!:flower:

hi Charlieworld!!
Thx so much for your support! It is so great to have some ladies now who I can talk to who understand what I am going through.....cuz think Im driving dh CRAZY!! What part are u at in ur cycle?? xx

Hi lindss
I'm currently around 10 dpo but it's a guess. I tried ops this month but they were cheap ones and unclear. A normal cycle would see af on weds but who knows after last month's 31 days. How about you? When do you test?
Baby dust x

I just want to let everyone know that tonight when im thanking god for this gift all of you.still in ttc are going to be in my prayers he answered for me in my time of need I know he will answer you too!

Wow! Great! Congrats!!!

I need my girls, I've having an oober crappy day:( Two cousins announced today that they are expecting! As happy as I am for them, I literally felt sick to my stomach with jealousy, anger, I don't know. Then while feeling sorry for myself, I'm over analyzing everything. I feel like it'll be just my luck to have no more temp increases and be fooled once again about ovulating. If you go back a cycle, when I took Clomid, there was a def temp rise, dramatic, you cannot even question it right from 1dpo. I'm just really down in the dumps:(

:hugs: loro, it's so hard seeing others have such an easy time getting preg!

is there a reason you stopped with the clomid? it did seem to give you a nice length cycle.

loro-

I know how you feel, my 17 year old sister in law is pregnant, her boyfriend left her she has no job and isnt going to school whereas I have my life together and really want a baby. I took her in for about a week but being the ungrateful kid she is decided she wanted to move somewhere out of state with some guy she barely knows and have her freedom, i am trying to look out for her but she is making it very difficult. I want so much to be pregnant too and it hurts to see that she is and cant handle it....im just so torn and confused

Thanks girls, I stopped taking clomid cause it was my 5th and final cycle:(
and my hubby sister JUST left here, she is expecting too! This is a brutal day for me, I just need it to be over, 3 in one day:(

:(

have you looked into any other treatment options or are you just going with the flow?

7andcounting I didn't realize you were a surrogate! it makes so much more sense to me that you're trying so soon :)

oh and yeah 17 year olds have no business being pregnant. period.

yes, i love being a surrogate and helping families. I think my biggest fear is the fact that I have been able to get pregnant for other families that i might not be able to get pregnant again for me...im really concerned its just not going to happen for me

8dpo and having a hard time not looking for signs and symptoms. This morning my stomach hurt and I was pretty gassy, other then that I haven't felt anything in a few days since the sharp pains I had around my right ovary area 4-5dpo when I would sneeze or stretch after sitting down for a long time. Also trying not to assume that I will get an implantation dip, but I have to admit that I too am looking for one.

No more treatment options, Clomid was all DH wanted to do. So it is what it is.
I'm going to take a wee break from here, I'll catch up in a few weeks.
Good luck girls:)

Thanks girls, I stopped taking clomid cause it was my 5th and final cycle:(
and my hubby sister JUST left here, she is expecting too! This is a brutal day for me, I just need it to be over, 3 in one day:(

:hugs: Sorry, I hate that! Everyone seems to fall pregnant so easy when not trying as long. My husbands 24 year old coworker and his 22 year old wife are pregnant with their second child already and both of their children were unplanned. I am terrified my sister is going to get pregnant with her third child before me as she is very irresponsible with birth control methods. I don't know what I would do if this happens.

It will totally happen for you! You are such a wonderful person for giving that gift to others :)

Oops had a phone malfunction...that was in reply to 7andcounting ;)

Loro I'm so sorry. I feel the same way when I find out about pregnant family and friends. I have or should I say had a friend for a few years but she was just too much drama to be around. I literally felt like I was walking on egg shells around her and I had to watch every thing I said or it might upset her. Anyway she went through spurts of deleting friends on Facebook and I was one of them once and sadly I was a little relieved. Well at least a year later which is now, she out of the blue requested to be my friend again. About a week later she posts an ultrasound and announces she is pregnant. I'm pretty sure that's the reason I've been having such a hard time lately. I'm almost positive she knows about my miscarriages because we have a mutual friend who blabs so I can't help but to feel like she asked to be my friend just to rub it in my face. I'm also pretty sure this baby was an accident seeing as how her boyfriend is somewhat recent and they are not married.

I need my girls, I've having an oober crappy day:( Two cousins announced today that they are expecting! As happy as I am for them, I literally felt sick to my stomach with jealousy, anger, I don't know. Then while feeling sorry for myself, I'm over analyzing everything. I feel like it'll be just my luck to have no more temp increases and be fooled once again about ovulating. If you go back a cycle, when I took Clomid, there was a def temp rise, dramatic, you cannot even question it right from 1dpo. I'm just really down in the dumps:(

Aww loro I'm sorry. :( I remember feeling that way when my baby sister (barely 18) came home and said she was pregnant. I was devastated because she NEVER wanted kids. And at the time me and my ex-husband had been trying for almost a year. And now that my niece is 3 my sister is being a horrible parent and I just want to b***h slap her.

yes, i love being a surrogate and helping families. I think my biggest fear is the fact that I have been able to get pregnant for other families that i might not be able to get pregnant again for me...im really concerned its just not going to happen for me

7and I love what your doing for someone! I so would do that if I could - but I have enough problems getting pregnant that I know I wouldn't get picked to do it for someone else lol. I actually just finished reading a book about surrogacy (kinda) called Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner. It was a great read.

AFM - About to call the doctor since it's 8:30am here. My temp went down from 98.2 to 97.9 - so maybe that's my dip? Is the dip supposed to go below the coverline or no?

Oh Loro. I know how you feel. My best friend (who is also my sister in law) announced she is 5 weeks last week. So very happy for her (and insanely jealous), and would be perfect for us to travel the journey together - but it's not happening this month and I feel crap.

Hugs and dust coming your way. :hugs:

Congrats Optimistic!

I too read that Selenium has a major benefit for spermies. DH has poor morphology (1% normal forms) but a super count of 202 million! I got pregnant twice after putting him on a multivitamin. Unfortunately both times ended in MC.. but they still happened whereas one year of actively TTC and 4 years of NTNP resulted in zero pregnancies.

I have yet to Ov - which is a good thing since I was on meds down "there" and couldn't BD. But I finished them Saturday night and it seems to be gone so we shall start today/tonight. I Oed rather early last month on CD17 so I am hoping that I can hold out until CD18 to O this month.

Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->