October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Hello All :wave: still no BFP so I'm just giving up until I go to the doctors Friday!

October is my favorite month!! Going apple picking tomorrow! Yay!

Loro, and others, please try to put that nasty green monster of jealousy to bed. I know it's hard firsthand!!

A little background about me, last November I had a very late miscarriage. It was the worse day of my life! February of this year, my brother and SIL invite us to dinner. They announced they are having their first baby. I was so upset, angry, sad, jealous...you name it, I felt it! We learned recently that the baby has a heart abnormality. I can not begin to tell you the guilt I carry with me. I realized everyone is entitled to their "happy moment" and I will not take it away from them. I know life is not fair sometimes, but we have to make the best of the cards we were dealt!

On a happier note, happy October! Let's see those beautiful BFPs!

Loro, and others, please try to put that nasty green monster of jealousy to bed. I know it's hard firsthand!!

Easier said than done. Everyone is entitled to their emotions, too.

:hugs: I'm so sorry about your loss, that is awful. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon. :dust:

Loro, and others, It was never my intention in the slightest to imply by my response that you should feel any sort of guilt for your feelings. If my post came across that way, I apologize. I was merely expressing how I was partucarly feeling and sharing my very personal experience. It is I who carry the guilt. And for that brief moment, it felt good to actually tell someone how I was feeling, as I harbor all my emotions inside. I apologize again if I insulted anyone.

Loro, and others, It was never my intention in the slightest to imply by my response that you should feel any sort of guilt for your feelings. If my post came across that way, I apologize. I was merely expressing how I was partucarly feeling and sharing my very personal experience. It is I who carry the guilt. And for that brief moment, it felt good to actual tell someone how I was feeling, as I harbor all my emotions inside. I realized i must be preaching to the choir as we all have some sort of obstacle in our lives. I apologize again if I insulted anyone.

I had written 2 rather longer posts (rants, probably, actually) regarding just this, but edited them out because I decided I was being over emotional. We do all have our own obstacles in this business of making babies.

It is good to tell someone how you are feeling, and not just bottle it up inside. I do not know miscarriage from personal experience, and so I do not know how you feel, nor would I assume to know. What I do know, is everyone needs support, in some form or another.

Its okay for you to have your own opinions, too.

This forum is great, and full of support for all us ladies, on the good days and the bad. Sometimes all someone needs is to know they are not alone. More than jealousy, when others fall pregnant all around you, and the time continues to pass by, it is hopelessness and feeling all alone that dominate. That is what makes it hard to think of continuing. That is what makes it hard to go to baby showers. That is what makes it hard to see pregnant women (everywhere!). I know I don't speak for everyone, this is mainly personal experience, but here on BnB I am not alone.

And I know you are not alone, either.

And there I go, ranting again. Jeez. Sorry.

Hi. This is my first time on the forums. It's great to hear I am not alone on this emotional roller coaster! I am 1dpo and I will test on 14 oct. Good luck to all!

Can I join? Just got my af so I'll be testing all the way at the end of the month, Oct. 30th. TTC just over 1 year now. Thanks.

Echo, don't feel sorry for your rant.
Rant away! This is the place for your rants, as we all have an inkling of how you are feeling!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...
:dust::dust:

:test: ANNAIMI10, CHARLIEGIRL27, xEMMADx, LITTLEFISHYGG, NNE0813, and TRUEBLUEBABY:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:bfp:Optimistic1 CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!:happydance:

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign! FXD:dust:
I also wanted to say that these forums which I have been doing for over a year now, and we have been trying for over 3 years for our 2nd with 2 losses... was created to provide an enviornment where ladies can come and read, join, and feel like they have someone to talk to that is going through the same things that they are, at hopefully the same time. We all have experiences, some of them different, some of them the same, we all come from different parts of the world, have different relationships, and experience the same and different emotions. I wanted pure PMA in these threads, so that everyone, no matter there circumstance, feels welcome. So rants are WELCOMED, saddness is WELCOMED, happiness is WELCOMED, etc... I don't want those that look in this thread to feel discouraged by all of us that are trying to achieve the same end result.... arguing, puting each other down, saying things that at any given moment, any of us would take offense to as we are all fully pumped with hormones whether BFP or AF.... Let's all remember that we are here for EACH OTHER, through all the ups and downs of the journey. Although jealousy is a natural emotion and I am sure no matter what we say here, has been felt at one point in time by each of us, it is not the MAIN emotion in these threads... It's CAMARADERIE, a listening ear, a sharing voice, a cheer of congrats, a hug for comfort/sympathy. I have been doing this for a long time and am very familiar with a few of you and there are some that I plan to become familiar with and PLENTY that have gotten a BFP or have given Birth that still follow these threads because of the PMA and joy felt here. I hope you all understand my vision in starting these threads, and remain on them as long as it takes to achieve that BFP!!!! I am routing for you, 2 MCs, 1 DD, and hopeful Bun in the Oven and All!!! GL :dust::dust:

CRYSTAL5483 I totally had the HSG in June... was sooo informative and the doc said that tubes are usually clearer for about 3 months after having it so GL, although I hope you get a BFP and don't need it!:dust:

ECHO that chart is looking GOOD Hun!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST GL at your appt Friday, soooo hoepful you get some good info and move forward to that BFP and understanding those crazy cycles!!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

My 34DPO SS: yes, still counting down, 1st appt isn't until Oct. 8th and that is when it will ease our worry.... bbs sore on and off, nipples large and sore throughout the day, fatigue, bloating but not like last 2 weeks, nausea at night: no vomit, no af no cramping... stalk away on my chart ALL symptoms listed there... Temping every other day until my 1st appt...GL:dust:

Please look at page 30 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

October!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Hi ladies.. i tested today at 14dpo (1st october) and got a darker positive line than i did at 11-12dpo so officially i got my bfp today because it was dark...(i did get come faint lines before then)

Carnt wait for october testers to test so i can get some bump buddies.

xx

It has been over a year since we started TTC, so dp and I went and got a referral for a fs.

Hopefully, we won't need it at all, and we get that bfp this cycle! - I keep thinking/dreaming we'll be in the fs office with our first appt, and they'll do a test and come back saying we don't need them since it was positive...

I was soo nervous just going into a clinic to ask for a referral...weird eh?
I feel more relaxed now that things will get looked at if needed. Would so rather have a bfp before my bday this month though!

CONGRATS KATE!!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!! :happydance:

Congrats Kate!!! Yay! :happydance:

River, my birthday is this month too!! Hope we all have a great month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->