October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Hi ladies, Please can I join you in here. I'm due to test on the 10th.

Fingers crossed and good luck everyone

AF due on the 13th! Will probably test on the 9th and again when AF is due. Second cycle ttc with baby #1. Can I please be added?? We are keeping this a surprise for family and friends so I need people to lean on! Baby dust to all!

Hi girls I'm moving over from the Sept thread ... AF due Friday poas this.am bfn ... Feels like AF is on her way

Looking through the list of testers and there are 8 for today!!! Woohoo! Good luck and baby thoughts all your way!

There's 7th on 10/6 which is when I'm testing. So many! Go us!

Hi girlies,
I just wanted to pop in quick and say thank you to everyone for your kind words.
I also want to clarify and say, although jealousy was and still is an emotion I am feeling, it does not mean I am also not elated for these women in my life. It is entirely possible to feel a wee bit of jealousy, yearning if you will, and wish no ill will towards these girls.
Every woman, deserves to have their BFP, my "rant" was to just let off steam and say how hard of a pill it is to swallow to have 3 women, who I see weekly, announce something I so badly want also.

Can I join? Will be testing 10/14!! Hoping everyone gets their :bfp:!! Sending lots of :dust:

Ughh... I'm wishing tomorrow morning was already here so I can get my temp and see if it went back up!!! >_<

I think I may be O'ing today :) :happydance: & if so It may push my testing day sooner!!! FXed cause I would <3 to get my :bfp: on my birthday :D

Where are the other 4 testers?? Can't believe we have 3 BFP already! It's only the first of oct!!!! FX for the rest of the month!!!

congrats kate! :)

loro I completely hear what you are saying. The only person in my life that is pregnant is my sil, it's their second ivf baby as she can't get pregnant on her own. When she told me I did have that momentary feeling in my stomach wishing it was me, there was nothing I could do to control it. We will be seeing them for the first time since the good news next weekend and despite the fact that I have promised myself I will not be at all jealous of someone who has had to go through so much to get to where she is I'm not sure how I will actually react when the time comes. It is totally natural to feel that way. I even find myself trying not to be jealous of all the preggie ladies I see in my day to day life (where did they all come from all of a sudden?), trying to remember that they probably had to come a long way to get where they are too.

I ovulated 2days later than I thought so my testing will be pushed back two days to oct 8. Ugh I guess thats just two more days of waiting. Congrats to our first 3 bfps!

Hi girlies,
I just wanted to pop in quick and say thank you to everyone for your kind words.
I also want to clarify and say, although jealousy was and still is an emotion I am feeling, it does not mean I am also not elated for these women in my life. It is entirely possible to feel a wee bit of jealousy, yearning if you will, and wish no ill will towards these girls.
Every woman, deserves to have their BFP, my "rant" was to just let off steam and say how hard of a pill it is to swallow to have 3 women, who I see weekly, announce something I so badly want also.
*hugs*. That's what this is for. So you can vent and express your feelings, and have lots of women to support you. Hang in there! :)

Well im out this month, af came yesterday :( but it was only my first cycle on clomid. On the the bright side it actaully made me ovulate, so it worked :)

Well im out this month, af came yesterday :( but it was only my first cycle on clomid. On the the bright side it actaully made me ovulate, so it worked :)
:hugs:

great news that you O'ed though!

I ovulated earlier so I am 4 dpo. So my testing date has changed to the 13th. Whoa!! I BD all four days!! These omega 3 6 and 9 has done wonders on my sugar and caffeine intake!

Congrats to the BFPers!!

Hugs to ya'll who the witch showed!!

lizlovelust - yes, go to the doctor and have a talk. See where you get. It helps.

kate87 - congrats on your BFP, that's fanastic!

Hi ladies. I'm 8dpo/dpiui and due to test on Oct 07. I'd love to join you! My little brain is just fried from all the ss. Not much to report other than a "heavy" feeling down in my very very low abdomen area. It's something I experienced with my previous pregnancies so I am feeling optimistic. Trying to hold off on testing and threw away all of my Internet cheapies so I wouldn't be tempted.

Best of luck to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->