October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

:wave: hi there! can i join too? i'm 33 and hubby is 34, currently on cycle #9 TTC our first child. i'm on cd 19 today, positive OPKs yesterday and today. expecting the end of this cycle to be around October 14, so will probably test the morning of the 12th.

thanks and baby dust to everyone! :flower:

Welcome to all the new comers. MrsMM I just wanted to thank you for saying such positive words and for doing these threads each month. I'm very sorry for your losses and I very much appreciate you continuing these threads even after your BFP. Congrats by the way. I'm not familiar with your threads but now that I am I guarentee I will be apart of them until my BFP.

I can't wait to see what my temp is tomorrow! I like my chart this cycle. Had a wave of nausea today, and my breasts have become way more sore. Hope this is a good thing.

Good luck to all the testers!! FX'd!

Congrats, again, Kate!

:dust: to those about to O! (I think this really works, on a journal, we were all spreading dust--massive amounts--on her journal and it was her bfp cycle...coincidence, I think not)

:af:

I'm coming over from the Sept thread. Was so sure AF would show up today. A little crampy on and off but she's a no show. At times it feels like she's right there and other time not even close. Thinking with my low temps it can't be much longer.

I hate not knowing my LP because it makes this 2ww suspenseful. I could end up waiting another 3 days for AF.

Good luck ladies! B Michaelson, your chart looks good!

Soooooooooooo. I'm officially excited!!!!!! Day before yesterday my temp was 98.2, then yesterday it dipped down to 97.9. This morning it jumped back up to 98.5!! I think I got my implantation dip (no spotting though). I know this isn't a 100% on getting my BFP but I'm still a little excited. Taking my first test in 3 days but my official test date is supposed to be the 10th. I did get a dip last cycle but it didn't jump up to my highest temp yet the day after the dip. And it was on CD11 that I had the dip... YAY!

Thanks Echo. My temp is not much off where it was last cycle when AF came but I'm new to charting so not really sure what to expect. I usually get AF by cd33 so will keep testing until something happens.

I have my moments of despair when I'm sure AF is coming then moments of hope in between. It seems 16 dpo is kinda late for a BFP doesn't it?

Either way, trying not to dwell or symptom spot because nothing I've had so far couldn't be explained by non-pg hormone changes. Trying and doing are two totally different things lol.

Here's hoping the next few days go well.

FX and cheering for the group for a whole bunch of :bfp: this month!!!!

HI girls - I am out. AF came early! :( Now on CD 4 and have short cycles so if you can move me to testing (again!) on 25 October. Thanks and good luck to all :)

Have ya'll seen the movie What To Expect When Your Expecting? Freaking hilarious...

DSemcho, I've heard its funny, but I haven't seen it yet! BTW, congrats on the Key Spouse, you must feel so honored. Chart is still looking good. FX'd!

I've seen the movie several times but today I bawled... And for some reason I wanted to cry when I was in my car.. =/ o_O

Sorry to those who the witch got early... Praying for those who are in their TWWs and to those who are waiting to O... :dust: !

Still no sign of O. Did get to BD last night with DH... hopefully we can BD again tonight and once a night until 2 days after O... we'll see who's too tired then lol Temp rose again today so I think I'll mentally discard the temp from two days ago as I know that the AC was blaring, and I was tossing and turning all night. Not sure I ever got 3 hours or more or sleep in a row, not sure I "slept" for more than 5 hours. And I had negative OPKs, too.

Feeling a little blue, I am 8dpo and had not one symptom. I am trying to justify to myself, perhaps I haven't noticed cause I have been busy. I will be 40 in 2 weeks (that diesnt help my mood either!!) Not looking good for us. But still holding out for our miracle.

Feeling a little blue, I am 8dpo and had not one symptom. I am trying to justify to myself, perhaps I haven't noticed cause I have been busy. I will be 40 in 2 weeks (that diesnt help my mood either!!) Not looking good for us. But still holding out for our miracle.

No symptoms can be a good thing! Many women assume they are out and get their BFP!

Hi ladies! I dont mean to thread crash, but I thought you guys might help me. I am fairly new to ttc. Im 3 months in. I got off bcp and have pcos so all of my symptoms could just be from that. major cramps, a car sick feeling for about 4 days, migraine, etc. I could have them anyway, but im 8dpo and had a STARK white BFN. Im pretty sure mother nature thinking that she really wanted me to know that it was negative THATS how white it was. I also am finding that I have a short LP. It seems to only be 10 days so far. Anyway to extend it?

Other than that the tww is pretty much consuming 98% of my day with wondering if I'll get the BFP or BFN the next day. Its exhausting!! I cant get anything done!
Id love for you guys to keep me company :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->