October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Hi ladies!! 7dpo today- cevix is SUPER high, can almost not reach it. If af was on her way wouldn't it be much lower???

At 7DPO doctor made me do a blood pregnancy test because of health issues.. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a BFN but if it's positive imma s**t a brick.

FX'D for u DShemco!!

As for me 5 days past ovulation temp has rise .1 degree every day. Does everyone get the temp dip around implantation?? So far my symptoms are cramping last night that's it. I am really nervous! My 15 month old needs someone to grow up with.

Tomorrow is my daughters 10th birthday!! Super excited!!

my af is due 9/10/12 so will be testing then.did a test today 5dpo n ofcourse bfn couldnt resist x

GL to our 10/2 testers! Super happy baby thoughts your way girlies!!!! <3

Hi ladies! I dont mean to thread crash, but I thought you guys might help me. I am fairly new to ttc. Im 3 months in. I got off bcp and have pcos so all of my symptoms could just be from that. major cramps, a car sick feeling for about 4 days, migraine, etc. I could have them anyway, but im 8dpo and had a STARK white BFN. Im pretty sure mother nature thinking that she really wanted me to know that it was negative THATS how white it was. I also am finding that I have a short LP. It seems to only be 10 days so far. Anyway to extend it?

Other than that the tww is pretty much consuming 98% of my day with wondering if I'll get the BFP or BFN the next day. Its exhausting!! I cant get anything done!
Id love for you guys to keep me company :hugs:
Hi :)

8 dpo is way too early to test! Hopefully your symptoms are a good sign, if there's one thing I've learned on my ttc journey it's that if I want to have a symptom bad enough I will :dohh:

Do you chart? If you suspect a short lp I would recommend charting for a few cycles to confirm then talk to your doctor about it. You could also try taking b6 to lengthen it, Google should have the dose for you :)

if there's one thing I've learned on my ttc journey it's that if I want to have a symptom bad enough I will :dohh:

OMG me too. So bad. I've decided now that I'm officially KTNP that I won't track any symptoms till I'm seeing that BFP! :wacko::winkwink:

Hi ladies! I dont mean to thread crash, but I thought you guys might help me. I am fairly new to ttc. Im 3 months in. I got off bcp and have pcos so all of my symptoms could just be from that. major cramps, a car sick feeling for about 4 days, migraine, etc. I could have them anyway, but im 8dpo and had a STARK white BFN. Im pretty sure mother nature thinking that she really wanted me to know that it was negative THATS how white it was. I also am finding that I have a short LP. It seems to only be 10 days so far. Anyway to extend it?

Other than that the tww is pretty much consuming 98% of my day with wondering if I'll get the BFP or BFN the next day. Its exhausting!! I cant get anything done!
Id love for you guys to keep me company :hugs:

I've had a 10day LP since my D&C in May! I purchased a Super B-Complex vitamin at the beginning of this cycle. I'll let you know if it helps at all unless I get my :bfp:!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...
:dust::dust:

:test: 7ANDCOUNTING and TTCMUMMYOF3:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:bfp:KATE87 CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!:happydance:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... CHARLIEGIRL27, xEMMADx, LITTLEFISHYGG, NNE0813, and TRUEBLUEBABY

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign! Hang in there NNE0813! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom STEVI11, ANNAIMI10, your next cycle IS going to be the one!:dust:

HOPEFORBFP Thank you, I have loved doing these threads and being a part of every part of so m any ladies journey. We are taking this PG one day at a time, and God-willing, we have a sticky bean on board. I hope to do the threads through my pregnancy if the bean allows... GL :dust:

DSEMCHO GL Hun!:dust:

CHARLIEWORLD AF is different for each lady, temping/charting including, I for one have had cycles with a high temp and AF arrive midday, then lower temp next day. FXD, no :af: you are still in this!:dust:

MAMAx3 I don't mind you taking a look at my chart or my journal. I kept track of any and every symptom from CD8 on. Didn't really have any, mybe a tingle in my bbs early. But even still now, they come and go.... GL :dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

My 35DPO SS: yes, still counting down, 1st appt isn't until Oct. 8th and that is when it will ease our worry.... bbs sore on and off, nipples large and sore throughout the day, fatigue, bloating but not like last 2 weeks, nausea for like 10 mins but nothing like recently, period-like feelings in stomach, no af... stalk away on my chart ALL symptoms listed there... Temping every other day until my 1st appt...GL:dust:

Please look at page 30 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

FX'D for u DShemco!!

As for me 5 days past ovulation temp has rise .1 degree every day. Does everyone get the temp dip around implantation?? So far my symptoms are cramping last night that's it. I am really nervous! My 15 month old needs someone to grow up with.

Tomorrow is my daughters 10th birthday!! Super excited!!

Not everyone gets the temp dip at implantation and others have a mid-cycle temp dip every month without implantation. Every woman's body is different. So don't get discouraged if you don't see and implantation dip. It could still be your month! :)

Feeling horrid. Just did a test, wiped, saw a pink tinge, and yes a bfn. I have never been known for my patience but this is so off the scale torturous.

Good afternoon girls!
So, my temps look like crap, I'm guessing with another low temp, FF will take away my CH's. Yesterday, I had nausea so bad and my nipples started to hurt, and today they really hurt. No spotting, just lots of lotiony CM. Which apparently, for me, means nothing. I have looked everywhere online for charts that look like mind, and there are some. I'm just thinking my body is tricking me yet again...

LOVE <3 the update post MrsMM24! Fabulous!

I'm holding out girlies, four more days here. :)

Congrats to the BFPs out there. GL to those still waiting like me. :)

hope every is doing well! I AM still waiting to O but I know its near.. This 7.5mg of femara has my ovaries churning like never before lol. I mentioned before I started taking goji berry & I love it!! I have so much energy & usually femara makes me exhausted. FXed for this month!

Im new to all of this so please excuse me :) I am in the 2ww now and will be testing around the 15th, which is pretty cool because my 10 year wedding anniversary is on the 12th.

Hi ladies, just got back from camping and the thread is really busy! I'm 10dpo and still have sore boobs. I've noticed that when i insert the progesterone pill in the morning, i can't seem to get it that far in, it's really weird.

Anyway AF is due on Friday, so we'll see. I would like my bfp this month because it's my birthday this month, I'm terrified of the HSG and because i just do!!!!!

GL to all and masses and masses of :dust:

Getting slight cramps, maybe I'll get another temp drop in the morning? That would make for a fantabulous day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->