October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Finally tested today and BFN....will try again in a couple of days :-/...
AF due sunday

Good luck to the ladies testing today!! I have my fx'd and sending :dust: for all us october testers. Congrats to those who got their BFP!!

*Remember your not out till af shows, no symptoms doesnt mean anything*

hi mrs m i know i prob not got chance in hell this month but im guesstimating myself to be day 23 so 9 dpo, pls can u put me down to test on the 6th october x

hi mrs m i know i prob not got chance in hell this month but im guesstimating myself to be day 23 so 9 dpo, pls can u put me down to test on the 6th october x

Did you bd? Did you bd around o? If you did, then you are in! :hugs:

it really ent likely at all this month but just wanna pee on sticks n join back in with the comraderie of it lol x

J/W.... Anyone ever experience itchy nipples?

I did when I was pg with my son ... Lol I had to put body butter on them cause I would Itch so bad !

No AF yet, but another huge temp drop this morning. Might as well say I'm out. Also thinking I'm going to miss the October thread being that my cycles are a little longer, unless I get an early BFP.

Maybe put me down for Oct 31 for now. Thx.

J/W.... Anyone ever experience itchy nipples?

Yes. Usually closer to the end of my cycle. The first time I had itchy nipples was the month I was pg (but I mc'd). I've had them a couple of other times when my temps were high but BFN, so I attributed it to lots of progesterone bouncing around.

Hopefully, this is a great sign for you! Especially if you don't usually get it. :) Keep us updated!!

hi, Im joining in. I had an early mc last month and am hoping to get a bfp this month :( af is due tomorrow [i think?] and we were ntnp this month so I am hoping we got lucky.

after the early mc last month i swore i wouldnt take a pee test until I was atleast one week late but then I caved this month. 2 bfn so far. Last month I was bfn until I was about 3 days late, so will see what happens.

symptoms so far:
1. super thirsty [unreal amounts]
2. boobs starting to get sore
3. feel fluish

its totally opposite from last month, when i got my bfp. my boobs were REALLY sore beginning one wk before af was due, then they started feeling very heavy. i also had brown cm [small amts] the day after af was due that never went away or turned into a full fledged af [until my mc, that is]. so...it seems totally opposite this time around.

Crystal- Id love to know if the b-complex vitamins work. Please let me know:)
Thats why I tested at 8...cause I feel like I dont even get a chance by the time AF is here.

Hi ladies! I dont mean to thread crash, but I thought you guys might help me. I am fairly new to ttc. Im 3 months in. I got off bcp and have pcos so all of my symptoms could just be from that. major cramps, a car sick feeling for about 4 days, migraine, etc. I could have them anyway, but im 8dpo and had a STARK white BFN. Im pretty sure mother nature thinking that she really wanted me to know that it was negative THATS how white it was. I also am finding that I have a short LP. It seems to only be 10 days so far. Anyway to extend it?

Other than that the tww is pretty much consuming 98% of my day with wondering if I'll get the BFP or BFN the next day. Its exhausting!! I cant get anything done!
Id love for you guys to keep me company :hugs:
Hi :)

8 dpo is way too early to test! Hopefully your symptoms are a good sign, if there's one thing I've learned on my ttc journey it's that if I want to have a symptom bad enough I will :dohh:

Do you chart? If you suspect a short lp I would recommend charting for a few cycles to confirm then talk to your doctor about it. You could also try taking b6 to lengthen it, Google should have the dose for you :)

Thanks for the message! I know its early. I tell myself I wont and then I do! If Af is due by 10dpo, I feel like I dont stand a chance. Im absolutely going to look into the B6.

I do chart, but I use Ovu. this month it showed Ovulation dip, then steady rise. It held there for 6 days and then this morning I had a 2 full point dip. Is that bad? It seems like a big drop.

9dpo today, honestly thought AF had come in early, felt damp n icky but when went to the toilet just have yups of white discharge, it isnt foul smelling/thrush like n i dont have any other symptoms of a prob so just wondering, as havent had it previously, is this good bad or not remotely relevant to ttc?

thanks

9dpo today, honestly thought AF had come in early, felt damp n icky but when went to the toilet just have yups of white discharge, it isnt foul smelling/thrush like n i dont have any other symptoms of a prob so just wondering, as havent had it previously, is this good bad or not remotely relevant to ttc?

thanks

and bizarrelytoday was the first night i didnt come home and plant myself infront of the fire, actually didnt even feel cold -does this all bode good for the fertility fairies or am i comin down with the lurgies lol

Hello,
I know that earlier i said i was out this month but bc i started early Can i now me added to the Oct. 28th day please?

went to the loo for a wee and when i put my underwear back on i noticed it was cold and wet, had a look to see and i had blood! i wiped again and there was nothing there. called my husband, showed him my underwear and then wiped again and nothing. so weird. Maybe i nicked myself when i put in the progesterone pill this morning?? very strange

7dpo- crampy- boobs sore and feel huge- cp is high- had brown cm (like 2 dots) and nothing since. And my pee is really cloudy- never seen that before!!! Thoughts??

thanks

I am also 9dpo and had the same things this morning......phew....sounds promising i think ....at least i hope :thumbup:

thanks

I am also 9dpo and had the same things this morning......phew....sounds promising i think ....at least i hope :thumbup:

Me too, 10dpo and for the past few days I have been feeling like AF is here, only to see tons of creamy white cm. Literally enough of it to be a on and off light flow day if it were to really be af. Fingers crossed it leads to bfps for the three of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->