October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Well :witch: got me today 16dpiui :cry:
Looks like lap for me then try again before the year is out hopefully
Good luck to all still in x

I can't see one sorry and I zoomed up real close on my phone :(

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...
:dust::dust:

:test: MAH0113 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... xEMMADx, LITTLEFISHYGG, TRUEBLUEBABY, 7ANDCOUNTING and TTCMUMMYOF3...

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom NNE0813 and CHARLIEGIRL27, your next cycle IS going to be the one!:dust:

TRUEBLUEBABY GL Hun!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

My 36DPO SS: yes, still counting down, 1st appt isn't until Oct. 8th (5 days to go..) and that is when it will ease our worry.... bbs sore on and off, nipples sensitive, fatigue, bloating but not like last 2 weeks, gas, nausea early AM, no af... stalk away on my chart ALL symptoms listed there...GL:dust:

Please look at page 30 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

it was a blood stain on my undies, it would maybe fill a panty liner. It was so quick, you would think I imagined it. It hasn't happened again. I spoke to the gynae this morning and they asked me to do a test which was BFN.

I am 11dpo today and AF is due on Saturday.

I thought that if i had nicked myself when inserting the pill, wouldn't have the blood come out mixed with the discharge of the pill when it melts. i don't know, i refuse to get my hopes up. I will continue to think that AF is coming on Saturday and then next week I'll have the hsg done and that's that. I can't cope with another month of heartache, so I'll just pretend that nothing has happened. I envy all of you for being able to get excited and symptom spot, but I can't handle the disappointment.

:dust: to all and thanks for listening (reading?) :winkwink:

i'm sorry to be so negative ladies, i feel really guilty now. I'm just afraid of getting my hopes up and getting crushed.

9dpo today, honestly thought AF had come in early, felt damp n icky but when went to the toilet just have yups of white discharge, it isnt foul smelling/thrush like n i dont have any other symptoms of a prob so just wondering, as havent had it previously, is this good bad or not remotely relevant to ttc?

thanks

I am also 9dpo and had the same things this morning......phew....sounds promising i think ....at least i hope :thumbup:

Me too, 10dpo and for the past few days I have been feeling like AF is here, only to see tons of creamy white cm. Literally enough of it to be a on and off light flow day if it were to really be af. Fingers crossed it leads to bfps for the three of us!

our charts are slightly comparable but you got the cm. GL to you!

Our charts are pretty close, we O'd on the same cycle day and we both BD'd two days before and the day of ovulation. Hopefully we both caught the egg and get our bfp this cycle. As for the cm, I have always had a lot of cm, but the two clomid cycles I have ovulated my cm seems to increase a lot after ovulation.

Hi, everyone!

I ovulated yesterday (as well as BD'd!), so I'm officially in the TWW now. I'll be testing on the 16th (14 dpo). Here's my chart if anyone's interested. :)

Well my temp has went up .4 degrees and I am 6 dpo. I have added my chart so anyone can look at if they want too. Does it look promising?:wacko:

Only symptoms I have is cramping since 4 dpo and I have been extremely dizzy, also I feel like I am staying dehydrated(spelling?) . Sorry TMI but I have had increase creamy cm since yesterday. Normally implantation happens aound 7 to 10dpo right? Can these be pre implantation symptoms? :coffee:

GL EVEYONE!!

8dpo little SS: last couple days have been gassy and dull crampy, last night I had vivid dreams and today I did not want to get up at all, and kept falling asleep - as in I took my temp this morning and woke up with it beeping at me saying it was done...forgot my purse today for work, and feeling... irritable... nothing else really out of the ordinary though.

Bright side: coworker brought in double chocolate chip cookies to work :)

sooo hope we get a bfp this cycle!

12DPO today...I'm pretty sure AF will show up in these parts tomorrow. Sad. I'm trying to stay positive, but I'm also trying to keep it real. I guess we'll see, but with the decreasing temps and the rumbly belly, it's only a matter of time. Probably won't get to test until the end of the month...Can you change my day to the 31st, MrsMM?

Mrs2012 and River, great charts!

I hope my temp goes back up tomorrow! Hopefully the dip today was because I was mouthbreathing. :(

12DPO today...I'm pretty sure AF will show up in these parts tomorrow. Sad. I'm trying to stay positive, but I'm also trying to keep it real. I guess we'll see, but with the decreasing temps and the rumbly belly, it's only a matter of time. Probably won't get to test until the end of the month...Can you change my day to the 31st, MrsMM?

:hugs:

Aww Sholi it's okay to be disappointed at a BFP... I've done that more than once.

AFM - Had some sharp cramps today - but I'm waiting to see some IB before I get excited. Testing in 2 days for my first test.

AF not due for another 5 days but did clearblue n bfn today
lol i am hopeless at waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->