October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

ok well due to test tomorrow, not really been symptom i think each month so far ive felt everything ive wanted to feel if that makes sense, but in saying that no symptoms of upcoming af either which is slightly out of the ordinary for me when af is due i get symptoms 2 days before and as she is due tomorrow so im still hoping! i did succumb to testing however bfn both tues and today. fingers still crossed for tomorrow :) gl and dust to everyone this month :dust:

:hugs: to those that the :witch: visited

sholi I totally understand where you are coming from, I've pretty much given up symptom spotting too :hugs:

9dpo today, honestly thought AF had come in early, felt damp n icky but when went to the toilet just have yups of white discharge, it isnt foul smelling/thrush like n i dont have any other symptoms of a prob so just wondering, as havent had it previously, is this good bad or not remotely relevant to ttc?

thanks

I am also 9dpo and had the same things this morning......phew....sounds promising i think ....at least i hope :thumbup:

Me too, 10dpo and for the past few days I have been feeling like AF is here, only to see tons of creamy white cm. Literally enough of it to be a on and off light flow day if it were to really be af. Fingers crossed it leads to bfps for the three of us!

our charts are slightly comparable but you got the cm. GL to you!

Our charts are pretty close, we O'd on the same cycle day and we both BD'd two days before and the day of ovulation. Hopefully we both caught the egg and get our bfp this cycle. As for the cm, I have always had a lot of cm, but the two clomid cycles I have ovulated my cm seems to increase a lot after ovulation.

I've had less cm while on clomid. Don't recall anything special or significantly different either cycle. GL and FX to us both, seeing the cycle similarities is pretty neat :)

7dpo- crampy- boobs sore and feel huge- cp is high- had brown cm (like 2 dots) and nothing since. And my pee is really cloudy- never seen that before!!! Thoughts??

I am in the exact same boat as you!! Hoping these symptoms are leading us up to our :bfp: FX'd for everyone!! =)

:hi: Ladies,
Could I please be added to the list. Mark me down for testing on the 10th I am currently 7 dpo, ovulated on the 27th..hubby and I had :sex: 19th,22,23,25,26,27..think I wore him out :blush: We also implemented the soft cup this cycle (twice)..so I am really praying something comes of it. I have been having light cramps today, fatigue, hungry all the time! seriously snacking every 2 hours :wacko: creamy cm, and keep getting hot flashes.. This is our 2nd month ttc and if I can hold out I will be testing on the 10th.

Good luck to everyone and I have my fx'd for all of us. :hugs:

:dust: :dust:

Hi! Today sore boobs still 8dpo- creamy cm. no sign of brown cm since yesterday.....feeling kinda crampy- not sure if that's how I should describe it...just feel some action???

Trying not to get hopes up- I'm a crazy symptom spotter. Poas this morning BFN 🍼

Hi! Today sore boobs still 8dpo- creamy cm. no sign of brown cm since yesterday.....feeling kinda crampy- not sure if that's how I should describe it...just feel some action???

Trying not to get hopes up- I'm a crazy symptom spotter. Poas this morning BFN 🍼

Those symptoms sound soo great!! I have a feeling you could be getting your :bfp: very soon!! fx'd!!!!!! :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ok change in plans. We are going to skip a cycle so I can get an MMR vaccine and I need 4 weeks after. With my estimated O for November date it will be late Nov or early Dec before I would be testing again.

I'm currently marked for Halloween.

Ok change in plans. We are going to skip a cycle so I can get an MMR vaccine and I need 4 weeks after. With my estimated O for November date it will be late Nov or early Dec before I would be testing again.

it could be a :xmas16: bean for you!!! Good luck with everything and we will see you when you get back. TAKE CARE!! =)

it could be a :xmas16: bean for you!!! Good luck with everything and we will see you when you get back. TAKE CARE!! =)

That would be SUPER cool!

I had to get another MMR vaccine shortly after we started TTC. It was so hard for me to wait that month. I wish you lots of luck!

Hello, hope I can join in :flower:

I am NTNP #2, this is my first cycle. I dont chart or anything, all I know is that I am around 3-4 days late for AF. I have loads of symptoms; nausea in morning and late afternoon, sore/tingling boobies which I am sure are getting bigger, bigger nipples too :blush:, and really bloated. Thought I had over-indulged on holiday but not that much :haha: I feel tired too/light headed when I move around fast etc.

I really want to test but worried it might be a chemical (I had one in Jan and was a bit :cry:) So I dont want to test early just in case. But the wait is awful! Is there anyone else in the same boat? or could offer some advice on when best to test so I know bean is a sticky and will be hanging round for a bit longer? :flower:

Hello, hope I can join in :flower:

I am NTNP #2, this is my first cycle. I dont chart or anything, all I know is that I am around 3-4 days late for AF. I have loads of symptoms; nausea in morning and late afternoon, sore/tingling boobies which I am sure are getting bigger, bigger nipples too :blush:, and really bloated. Thought I had over-indulged on holiday but not that much :haha: I feel tired too/light headed when I move around fast etc.

I really want to test but worried it might be a chemical (I had one in Jan and was a bit :cry:) So I dont want to test early just in case. But the wait is awful! Is there anyone else in the same boat? or could offer some advice on when best to test so I know bean is a sticky and will be hanging round for a bit longer? :flower:

I know it's scary but 3/4 days late is a good time to test. Good luck :hugs:

Last night I had a lot of nausea, still having small cramps here and there today. Today is 9DPO for me, which means in 24 hours I'll be taking my first test! And today is also day 3 that my temp has been at 98.4. 4 more high temps and I'm going to be uber happy. Boobs are the slightest bit sore - last two or three cycles they hurt a lot at this point.

Hi ladies,

I would love some advice please :winkwink:

Just noticed VERY blue vein on inside quarter of both areolas. Normally can't see veins there (only on main part of breast). :shrug::shrug:

Could this be a sign? :happydance:Or could it equally be impending AF?:witch:

Thank you

I've seen ladies say it's a sign and I've seen ladies with them and still get AF-but I've never experienced them either way myself.

Last night I had a lot of nausea, still having small cramps here and there today. Today is 9DPO for me, which means in 24 hours I'll be taking my first test! And today is also day 3 that my temp has been at 98.4. 4 more high temps and I'm going to be uber happy. Boobs are the slightest bit sore - last two or three cycles they hurt a lot at this point.

GL!

Hi ladies,

I would love some advice please :winkwink:

Just noticed VERY blue vein on inside quarter of both areolas. Normally can't see veins there (only on main part of breast). :shrug::shrug:

Could this be a sign? :happydance:Or could it equally be impending AF?:witch:

Thank you

That was one of my noticeable "features" during my brief pregnancy in March!

Got my first POS OPK this morning... confirmed on a digi...

Sadly we haven't officially BDed in since Monday night... (DH tried last night but was exhausted and could not "finish" the job! :cry:)

Hoping that if I can get him to bed tonight and tomorrow and every day until the positive turns negative that we'll still have a chance.

Got my first POS OPK this morning... confirmed on a digi...

Sadly we haven't officially BDed in since Monday night... (DH tried last night but was exhausted and could not "finish" the job! :cry:)

Hoping that if I can get him to bed tonight and tomorrow and every day until the positive turns negative that we'll still have a chance.

:hugs:
I've been there. More than once. This cycle, my hubby was so tired (and I was ovulating, damn it!) he was passed out before I even came home from work, so a couple times, I, um, provoked him in the middle of the night. :blush:

:dust: Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->