October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I'm going to retest this evening & see if it got darker cause that one was from Friday.

crystal i see pink

Beautiful, i think i do see it but is hard as me eye keeps wondering to your work surface lol xx

yay n fingers crossed for both!!! xxx

I don't hold out much hope with a BFN at 12dpo. I just got online and ordered a bundle of wondfo ovulation and pregnancy strips since I'm getting too embarrassed to buy in bulk at the dollar tree. I also just ordered a bottle of FertileCM. Has anyone heard of that? I feel like I'm lacking in that department lately.

I don't hold out much hope with a BFN at 12dpo. I just got online and ordered a bundle of wondfo ovulation and pregnancy strips since I'm getting too embarrassed to buy in bulk at the dollar tree. I also just ordered a bottle of FertileCM. Has anyone heard of that? I feel like I'm lacking in that department lately.

I've heard of FertileCM, interested to hear what you think/what others think on this!

Do you temp? I had a TON of ewcm after o this month, actually I'm still having it on and off, the only reason I know I actually o'ed is by my temps

I've tried temping and it just doesnt work for me- I wake up about 3 times in the night due to DH moving around a lot in his sleep (and I get back pain at night), On the rare occasion I do get good sleep I cant manage to take bbt properly- the other morning I actually fell asleep with the thermometer in my mouth and woke up a few minutes later when it fell and hit my hand. :dohh:

Hi everyone ... i am currently 3dpiui (4 days past trigger).. this TWW is already taking so long lol. The worst part is... tww started on the weekend. At least during the week i have work to preoccupy me!

No real symptoms yet apart from dull cramps. I am not looking any of these symptoms.. as last 2 months i had twinges.. dull acches... niggles... etc.. and we werent even TTC!! I thought ti myself.. wow..if i was in my tww... i'd have gone mad with those symptoms lol.

This is our first month if TTC # 2. Doing IUI.

CRYSTAL and BEAUTIFUL- I cannot wait to see your next tests:) So exciting!

AFM, ff wont load but my temps were 36.68 today, 8 days since my lasy p[rovera pill, negative opk's and preg tests, and creamy cm...

So now im super itchy around my clit and the cm is more light brown tinged watery cm, it also has a mild iron smell to it, yeast infection maybe?

if its itching yes I'd suggest going to doctor. could be a couple things

I'm 5dpo and very queasy. been burping a lot today and smells are really getting to me. trying not to ss but its hard not to. and i feel bloated. like a thick heavy feeling in lower abdomen. i got 3 bd's in before ovulation. one of which was on o day and was quite deep. the next day my abdomen was quitw tender

it could be either yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. if you douche with store bought douche you can cause bv on yourself by stripping both good and bad bacteria. you can also get bv from a few different other ways. go see a doctor and stear away from baths just use showers . but get a doctors appt tomorrow and figure out what's wrong and get it taken care of

Like mentioned above go to the doctor or try one of those vagisil screening kits

Well I already have an app for tomorrow so ill get it checked!

??? :bfp: ???

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=61252

Crystal, looks promising. I see it better when I invert it.

As for me, AF showed up this afternoon. Boo! On to next month. Looking forward to having lots of sex! Hee hee.

Good luck harley quinn!

And yes it's very very faint but showed up in 3 minutes and I can still see it now. It was definitely pink! Can't wait for tomorrow's test and for Tuesdays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->