October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I can see it CRYSTAL, without a question. I cannot wait for the mornings test...
Are you freaking out?

Just A LOT ...

*tweaked*

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=61258

That's awesome Crystal! Make sure to post tomorrows! Can't wait to see that line get darker!!!

Hi Crystal,
Sorry to crash in on the thread, but CONGRATS!! I totally see the line and hope it gets darker and darker! I looked at your chart, you had a dip at 5dpo...I bet that was an implantation dip!!!

I will be stalking!!

congrats, crystal! :)

hope everyone is doing well. i did not temp this cycle so not exactly sure where i am as far as DPO...but i am CD29, i have a 10-11 day LP and i tested this morning, BFN. I could be 6-11DPO! lol Starting to feel my usual pre af cramping but holding on to hope. Not feeling discouraged yet! No symptoms other than usual PMS symptoms!

relationship issues have me really doubting I want to have another child with him. I do want another baby so badly. But its not worth having another baby with him, we have a lot of issues we would need to work out. right now I am just going to concentrate on finishing my degree and see how long this marriage is really going to last. In a way, despite my strong desire to have another child, I am relieved to not be pregnant. I have been spotting the last three days, not full on AF yet but tested BFN this morning. This is a great forum, hopefully I will be back on here in the years to come when I am ready to try to conceive again. Good luck to all that are IN LOVE (jealous) and trying for a precious baby, baby dust and I am sad to leave the forum. :cry::cry::cry:

:dust::dust:

Af got me yesterday afternoon. See you in November :)

Fingers crossed to all those waiting to test

Congrats to everyone with their bfp

Baby dust to all

testing today! Please cross your fingers, and pray and sprinkle...no douse me with baby dust!

Thanks whigfield!

I'm a LITTLE nervous - my temp is slowly falling, and even though I know that my FMU SUCKS in comparison to my evening urine, I'm still nervous as this morning's tests produced barely visible lines :-/

Congrats crystal!! Afm... My cm is back to the normal creamy again with no spotting! Im surprized my temp has been the same for so many days! What do you thimk its doing?

Thanks whigfield!

I'm a LITTLE nervous - my temp is slowly falling, and even though I know that my FMU SUCKS in comparison to my evening urine, I'm still nervous as this morning's tests produced barely visible lines :-/

I understand with your history, but it's hardly dropping hon, dont jump to conclusions. Especially when you know evening urine is your best. Just enjoy your day, and test tonight and I'm sure itll put your mind at ease!:kiss:

Thanks ladies. But Loro you're right it's my history that weighs heavily on my worries.

Here's hoping u have a sticky little bean!!

First month ttc number 5....... tested since 9dpo now 13dpo all BFN....... I am a POASA have been since i was 17!!!!! Hoping for my BFP husband says if i dont get preg this month then no more trying. So lucky to have my beautifull children but always wanted a big family and 6 was my goal........... every day i say i wont test then end up keeping my FMU till i go to the shops (without telling hubby) to get a test!!!!! Hate the 2ww

i put down to test today but going to wait till tomorrow as i will be 14dpo then, im really hopeful this month as my lp phase is usually only 9/10dpo but started taking ac this month so dont know if that has had an affect fx i get my bfp this month and so does everybody else. baby dust to all xx

I'm out AF showed this morning. I think I'm going to take a break until the holidays are over.... Who am I kidding. I'm making a dr. Appointment for next week. I'm scared to death taking any fertility drugs (multiple babies at once scare the bee geez outta me) but I really don't wont my babies be to far apart. So hears to hope.

Baby dust to all of y'all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->