October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Does anyone know how i can add my fertility friend chart? x

Thanks ladies. But Loro you're right it's my history that weighs heavily on my worries.

Here's hoping u have a sticky little bean!!

Im doing the Happy Dance all the way from Texas :happydance: lol!!! I tested again yesterday & :bfn: My temp spiked which it usually does before it falls down so im sure tomorrow it will drop.

Thanks ladies. But Loro you're right it's my history that weighs heavily on my worries.

Here's hoping u have a sticky little bean!!

Im doing the Happy Dance all the way from Texas :happydance: lol!!! I tested again yesterday & :bfn: My temp spiked which it usually does before it falls down so im sure tomorrow it will drop.

It was only last cycle your temp did that, your previous ones didn't, so don't give up yet hon

I'm just 1DPO and I already feel like I'm out. I BD'd only once during my fertile week and that was the very first day(lol). Well anyways, I'm officially in the 2ww so I'll do what we all do.......SS:happydance:

Babydust to us all!!

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

October!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Congrats to all the BFP! Lucky ladies! I stalk a lot of threads but this one is my favorite.Im hoping it's still going in June next year when we start TTC again.Sorry to all those AF got.Mine came Saturday.I was secretly hoping she wouldn't show :p.Good luck to everyone! Lots of Baby Dust!

Beautifullei you're still in hunnie! I have faith!!! But thank you. As you saw I'm slightly worried.

Sorry the witch has caught some of you.

I'm definitely bloated. I'm down 10lbs but yet my "big" jeans are tight... Lovely!! :)

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: LEVO1981, MRS. 2010, PRAYING41MORE, SARAHRN04, STACIE79 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, JESSTHEMESS, QUEST55, 2YEARSANDTRYI, LOROJOVANOS, JTHRO24, MUSTANGGTGIRL, BABY_DREAM, JENWANTSABABY, GEM1210390, and SUNFLOWER5678...

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: CRYSTAL5463 Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!​

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom PANDASPOT, ECHO, and DRAGONFLY26, your next cycle IS going to be the one!
The November Thread will be up this week! Hope to see you there!:dust:

GNOME I always use soft cups, I swear by them! GL :dust:

SHOLI Yeah, one HSG is enugh.... It is great you got the all clear, now the 21CD bloods should be the last step and you will have that BFP super quickly! :dust:

CRYSTAL5463 I get my soft cups at CVS, I think I have seen them once at Walmart but they are scarcely stocked or found as many don't use them....

MRS. 2010 The HSG is also used to see the ovaries as well and your lining. For instance, I learned that my tubes were all clear, my lining was in tact and looked to be of good thickness and both ovaries seemed well. Of course keep in mind this is usually done AFTER AF has ended, directly after so they can see a clearer pic and during the rest of your cycle some of the things can change such as the lining and whether the ovary releases an egg. Alot of FS and Gyno's recommend an HSG if you have been trying for a while or have had a couple early MCs, but it is ot until after then that they would recommend without your inquiring... GL :dust:

PLATINUMVAGUE I am sure that I will be here in these threads in June 2013 so we will see you testing then!!!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 101 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Beautifullei you're still in hunnie! I have faith!!! But thank you. As you saw I'm slightly worried.

Sorry the witch has caught some of you.

I'm definitely bloated. I'm down 10lbs but yet my "big" jeans are tight... Lovely!! :)

Yes but try not so stress hun! Its still above the cover line & your chart looks fine! :) Have you tested again for the day hehehehe!

I have noticed these past two days my stomach seems super sore & Im getting aches down there as if I am gearing up to O again. I really hope these are good signs. I looked up on FF charts with + tests & most I saw happen about 12dpo so I may retest tomorrow :happydance:

I will say also my boobs are killing me. They never hurt unless I am on my cycle but these past few days they have been. FXED We get our bfp!

I will be testing Oct 30th. I'm currently Ovulating. So tomorrow starts my 2ww. This is my first month Ever ovulating.

Congrats Crystle!!!!! That is so exciting! I hope it sticks! Fingers Crossed

As for me, I went to the doctor on friday to get my follies checked and i had one on each side (thats good) but they were still small (15 & 16 at CD13) I got another round of clomid already bc the doctor isnt hopeful about this cycle. She said i will ovulate to lae this month again. I got bummed up to 100mg.

Does anyone know how i can add my fertility friend chart? x

In FF, at the bottom of your chart, click 'SHARE'. Copy the code (BB code or thumbnail). Go BnB and to your USER CP. Go to 'Edit Signature' on the left. Paste and Save. :)

Thanks beautifullei! You're definitely still in!

I'm hopeful still I keep getting waves of nausea. But I'm at work so I can't test. I was tempted to run home at lunch but didn't. I chose to wait until 515... I think that will help keep me a bit sane through the day though!! Hehe

So bloated!

The one thing I noticed is how fast my nails grew this past week!!

Thanks beautifullei! You're definitely still in!

I'm hopeful still I keep getting waves of nausea. But I'm at work so I can't test. I was tempted to run home at lunch but didn't. I chose to wait until 515... I think that will help keep me a bit sane through the day though!! Hehe

So bloated!

The one thing I noticed is how fast my nails grew this past week!!

I can't wait to see your test later.

My breasts & minor cramps are the only thing I am having. I used a cheapie at work & it was :bfn: but As I saw on FF alot of women don't get a + until about 14dpo or later. Im trying to be hopeful!!! My last dip was at 9dpo so it may be to early to even test as the hcg hasn't had enough time to build up.

I swear they forgot my nerves in my boobs! I never feel ANYTHING in them lol :haha:

Decided ill call the doctor on Friday if I get nice string positives over these next few days. Ill be 13dpo at that time!

Getting AF like cramps :growlmad: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fa735

Baby Dust to everyone Have been stalking these pages for ages but only just decided to join as its 'last chance saloon'

Congrats Crystle!!!!! That is so exciting! I hope it sticks! Fingers Crossed

As for me, I went to the doctor on friday to get my follies checked and i had one on each side (thats good) but they were still small (15 & 16 at CD13) I got another round of clomid already bc the doctor isnt hopeful about this cycle. She said i will ovulate to lae this month again. I got bummed up to 100mg.

:hugs: Maybe 100 is your lucky number? Good luck!

well cd8 n the cyst hell is starting up again so been to doc n she given me strongest cocodamol she can and booked me for day 21 bloods. got to have them 3 consecutive cycles which i never realised x

relationship issues have me really doubting I want to have another child with him. I do want another baby so badly. But its not worth having another baby with him, we have a lot of issues we would need to work out. right now I am just going to concentrate on finishing my degree and see how long this marriage is really going to last. In a way, despite my strong desire to have another child, I am relieved to not be pregnant. I have been spotting the last three days, not full on AF yet but tested BFN this morning. This is a great forum, hopefully I will be back on here in the years to come when I am ready to try to conceive again. Good luck to all that are IN LOVE (jealous) and trying for a precious baby, baby dust and I am sad to leave the forum. :cry::cry::cry:

:dust::dust:

Read your post and felt so sad. Its good that you have something else to focus on (studying).sometimes love can be a bad thing it can make you stay with someone that is no good for you. Thats why I wanted a big family so that whatever happens in the future I will have my kids. (makes sense In my head lol) xxx baby dust for the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->