October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Test results back, confirmwd pcos! Blood test and ultrasound thursday! Doc saya i may have an issue with my insulin due to pcos and wants to do a test foe it and then put on metamorfin and clomid. Woo!

My tests are my addiction.

Safari - I use Wondfo internet cheapies to tame my POAS addiction, FRER to confirm, and Clear Blue digital to confirm the FRER hahaha

Sorry Liz... I got carried away with my news.

I'm glad that they finally figured out what your issues have been with conceiving. And here's hoping that the combo will get you on track, ovulating and PREGNANT!

Did they have any idea to the "itching" ? And also - did they indicate if they are going to use Provera to induce your period and jump start you?

My tests are my addiction.

Safari - I use Wondfo internet cheapies to tame my POAS addiction, FRER to confirm, and Clear Blue digital to confirm the FRER hahaha

Yeah...I go through spurts. I will be able to go a cycle or 2 without testing early...then I will go a few cycles where I just get too impatient and I just want to test asap. lol This cycle I am testing on 10DPO which is in 2 days! My birthday as well! :) I'm really tempted to test tomorrow...but I am going to force myself to hold off.

Aw no support for me? :(

Sorry liz! I'm glad that they were able to figure things out for you! I just wish my doctors would get the ball rolling on my side. They've only ordered for a SA for my hubby...and after getting the results all they wanna do is have him do another one. In the mean time...they could be doing tests on me. Ugh! We have been trying for over a year now...and I want to know what is going on! So hopefully now that you know what's going on with you...they will be able to fix it so you can get your bfp or at least help you get your bfp! :)

Crystal, the doc wants ro hold off.giving me anything until after the us and blood work

PinkPeony - DHs birthday was yesterday! When I first found out! Good luck hun!!

Liz- that makes sense. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->