October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Yayayayaya crystal !!!!!

Liz I'm glad your moving forward in your journey!!!

Hugs to AF suffering ladies

:)

LIZ- I am so glad you finally have some answers, I knew it was PCOS. NOW, I recommend you buying the Ultimate PCOS handbook, it is my bible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be too down either hon, it isn't a death sentence, at least you know what the issue is, and you guys are all on the same page for next steps!
CRYSTAL- You go girl! I'm beyond elated for you love... I hope you don't take off to first trimester and forget about all of us here...especially me:) You've been one of my biggest supports...

Lori I'm not going anywhere!!!

I just emailed my FS wanna get bloods tomorrow so I can go Friday for doubling lol

Congrats Crystal!! :dust: for a sticky bean!

Liz-you must be so relieved to have an answer! Hopefully now you will be pregnant in no time!

beautifullei I am waiting for you next!

Thanks Echo!!! And thanks for the dust for a sticky bean. That is by far my worst fear!

I'm trying so hard not to test. well not to go to store and get tests but with REALLY sore boobs last night and some episodes of nauseous ness and headache and heartburn. well tonight got me excited. i ended up getting nauseated on dinner and had to run to the bathroom and puke:(. but I'm not "sick" at all. smells have been driving me crazy. i have a huge amount of energy like weird. my other kids i was this way until like 6 weeks. and every cycle for the last 2 years I've been lack of energy and crampy at this time. i feel amazing. normally my neighbor has my pms symptoms too and for once she has no symptoms going on. i start af monday the 22nd or tuesday the 23rd i believe. does my chart look good all? this mornings temp was kinda crooked. dh woke me 2 hrs early and i tempted and then went to sleep and tempted when i woke up it looked more normal then. when i woke up the first time tho i was sweating and i don't sweat. oh and my pants feel weird on my stomach. like my stomach feels bloated or idk i don't like the constriction AT ALL.

grats to the positives. fingers crossed to the ones waiting, and good luck and baby dust to the next cycle ladies

Can I be on your October testers? I will be testing the 18th.

thanks!

Yay shawty!!!! :) welcome rayeanne ... Serenity I feel like I out grew my pants too ... I'm 11 days late doc app on Wednesday morning Fx ... But I have a awful feeling about this :( something isn't right

Congrats Crystal, H&H 9 months. Liz it must feel so good to get some answers. I had blood work done after my second miscarriage and they didn't find anything wrong. I know I should be happy about that but part of me wanted something to fix. I hope in your case they give you everything you need to get your BFP. Pink I saw you said you doc ordered a SA for your DH. Do you guys have the same insurance? I asked my DH to call a fertility place today to see if he could get a SA done but they told him he needed a doctors referral. He and I have different insurance and I wasn't sure if it was my doc (dealing with my case) that needs to give him the referral or if he has to find a doc with his insurance that will give a referral.

I'm quite calm. I'm idk i feel good but have a gut feeling. at same time I'm like hmm is af gonna show next week. i get progesterone level check tomorrow. results wednesday and then waiting to see if AF shows

to hopeforbfp my doctor had a referral for my dh referral. he hasn't had to get it done tho because his work schedule compared to when they are able to do it. my doctor gave me perscription for femara this last cycle. waiting for my bfp next week or maybe early. I'm waiting to test tho

In regards to SA...just wondering, since I want my hubs to get one when our insurance kicks in....do you bring a sample in, or will he have to provide one at the office? My husband is a little concerned about having to...in a doctors office and all. If you know what I mean. :blush:

Congrats Crystal, H&H 9 months. Liz it must feel so good to get some answers. I had blood work done after my second miscarriage and they didn't find anything wrong. I know I should be happy about that but part of me wanted something to fix. I hope in your case they give you everything you need to get your BFP. Pink I saw you said you doc ordered a SA for your DH. Do you guys have the same insurance? I asked my DH to call a fertility place today to see if he could get a SA done but they told him he needed a doctors referral. He and I have different insurance and I wasn't sure if it was my doc (dealing with my case) that needs to give him the referral or if he has to find a doc with his insurance that will give a referral.

LOTS and lots of sticky :dust: for you!!
:dust: :dust:

:hugs:

i am so happy i just got my bfp really thought i was out this month only bd once in the 5 day window and not had many symptoms although i did start taking actus angus this month so maybe that helped. congratulations to all those who have got there bfp this month, fx for all those who are getting ready to test and lots of baby dust going out to those on there next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->