October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Congratulations lebo!!!!!!!!!!!

I resisited testing today 14dpo...... will test on friday BUT only have one clear blue test left and feel af is coming :sad2:

9 dpo :bfn: £1 test and first response 1 step
10dpo:bfn: £1 test
11dpo:bfn: First response one step
12dpo:bfn: £1 test
13dpo:bfn: £1 test and clear blue plus

Echo my DH did it at home and brought it in. You have to pretty much do it and jump in the car as they need it within 40 minutes. You have to keep it warm though. So DH drove with it in between his legs lol

Congrats Lebo!
Congrats Lebo and Shawty!!
I'm so excited for you both!

Ladies, I need help. I tested yesterday at what I think is 11 dpo, and pretty sure it was BfN.

But this morning, I tested again, and I want to know if you see anything...
Having a hard time postin the picture, it won't let me do it from my phone... I'll try here in a sec from my computer

I'll be on the lookout as I'm getting ready for work... and getting DD ready for her day too lol

I'm going to try this...
in the first the one on the left is yesterdays, the right is todays
the second is just todays. I haven't tweaked or anything, I don't know how to do that...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 18
  • image_2.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 19
I hate blue dyes too! When I bought the test I wasn't paying attention. I"m going to get a different one tonight and test again to see.

ECHO My DH also did his at home but they said to make sure & have it there within 30 minutes .

i am so happy i just got my bfp really thought i was out this month only bd once in the 5 day window and not had many symptoms although i did start taking actus angus this month so maybe that helped. congratulations to all those who have got there bfp this month, fx for all those who are getting ready to test and lots of baby dust going out to those on there next month.

Congratulations and H&H 9 months. I just posted yesterday that I'm thinking I'm out due to only bd'd once w/in the fertile week. So just in case I BD'd last night. Hopefully the sperm meets the egg........

I'm going to try this...
the second is just todays. I haven't tweaked or anything, I don't know how to do that...

I think I see a line. Def looks like a BFP to me.

I'm going to try this...
Definitely a BFP!!!!

I got my period!!!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd be so frickin' happy!!!! 124 cycle days...So now to start the Clomid on day 5 and pray that it makes me ovulate and this is our cycle:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->