October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Wow! Lucky you! I wish it was that easy for all of us! Hopefully the second time around is just as quick for you!

Thank you.I wish it was that easy for everyone on here too.Both of my sister in laws have been trying for 3+ years.Both are on thyroid meds to keep their levels normal but still no luck

Hey congrats to platinum for getting to try!
And congrats to Mrs. 2010 for the temps!
And GL Pink! Can't wait to her the results.

Anyone heard from Crystal? I hope things are going well for her, I hadn't heard yet on her betas.

I just read in the November thread she had a chemical :( my heart goes out to her

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Thanks ff for telling me 'You have more than 18 days of high temperature
Please take a test,
you may be pregnant!'

I did and it still BFN

I'm pretty sure I'm out. BFN today on IC and CB digital. My blood pg test is on Monday.

Congrats to all the BFPs!
And good luck to those still in the TWW!

i just got my faint but clear BFP. i think imma puke and faint at the same time.[IMG]https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/fuknprinczess2003/20121020_064636.jpg[/IMG]

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/fuknprinczess2003/invertpositive.png

i just got my faint but clear BFP. i think imma puke and faint at the same time. how do i post a picture?

WOOHOO!! Click on the little paper clip next to the smiley face up there ^^ when you are posting. :)

i edited the post and added 2 pictures ones invert. seriously im waiting to wake up from the dream. we've been trying for over 3 years. now its to find out if its one or more. because i was on fertility meds and had 4 follicles maturing eggs

i edited the post and added 2 pictures ones invert. seriously im waiting to wake up from the dream. we've been trying for over 3 years. now its to find out if its one or more. because i was on fertility meds and had 4 follicles maturing eggs

I have been trying to edit my posts...how do I do that please?? :/

I talked with OH last night and he agreed to do the seman analysis ans was so cute talking about how mad he wants a LO! Doc said after she gets my results.back she may want to put me on clomid and metformin!

congrats, serenity!! what a beautiful bfp! so excited and happy for you!!

liz, so happy DH is going to do the SA! :) i bet that is a relief for you. you are SO close to your bfp now, i just KNOW IT!

afm, today is CD35. last cycle was the longest cycle I ever had... and i started around 6am on CD35. I am usually 28-33 days... its 12:15pm and NO AF YET. im nervous. didnt test today in case the witch flew in right after, thats the worst. will test tomorrow...or maybe monday if she is a now show. it FEELS like she is about to show up.

congrats serenity :happydance:

I was supposed to test today but I chickened out...will test tomorrow as long as my temp stays up :)

from my calculations. i will be due july 2nd the day before my middle daughters bday july 3. and family already guessing what its gonna be. lmfao. well i wish everyone BFP and lots of baby dust. to those still trying

Serenity- Congrats! It's always nice seeing bfp's from ppl that have been trying for a while. It helps give all of us a little hope for ourselves! :)

Liz- It's great that your OH has decided to get a SA done. Hopefully everything will come back normal!

Luna- Good luck tomorrow! FX'd for you!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->