October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I'd say test again this afternoon, those are looking very close. And I'd def get into bed tonight:)

Hi all -
I've never posted on any forums/threads before but have been reading september's and thought I would post for October.
TTC since last May. Just got married in June, but we've been together for 9 years and are eager to start a family.
I'm 26 - hubby's 27.
My problem = irregular cycles so I never know when I ovulate. Can't do temps as I work nights and sleep schedule is crazy. CM not reliable to me - I just can't tell.
So... this month I did ovulation tests and got smiley faces on the 21st and 22nd. So we did the deed both days and on the 23rd just to be sure.
Plan on testing and hoping to get a BFP (as i've discovered it's called) on October 5th.
Good Luck to all. :)

Hi Rianne welcome, I am kinda new at this too and just figuring out what everything means lol. Wish you lots of luck hope you get your BFP

I am due AF round about the 28th, I have had cramps for about a week now and sore boobs which I never get that long when due so either I am away to get the mother of all periods or there is something different going on...

I think I got my positive OPK today!

The top two tests are from 7am today and the bottom one (also the solo picture) is from around 1:30pm this afternoon.
https://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/299410_670389293285_1123012502_n.jpg
https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/576855_670389173525_281653908_n.jpg

DH and I DTD last night. I am 7DPO and it totally felt strange. Lots of pressure around my ovaries. Hoping that's a good sign??

:shrug:

Hi everyone! Just checking in! I'm so excited we have people testing next week already!! FX

I'm CD15- been BD every other day since CD6....should ov within next 5 days.....the wait is killing me!

4dpo and feel so weepy. Just want to hide under the duvet.

I felt that way too all day yesterday for no reason. Hopefully it means that there's a huge surge of progesterone going on that's caused by sperm and egg meeting and eggy growing. ;)

But it is the hormones...I hope they even out for you soon. :hugs:

I think I got my positive OPK today!

The top two tests are from 7am today and the bottom one (also the solo picture) is from around 1:30pm this afternoon.
https://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/299410_670389293285_1123012502_n.jpg
https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/576855_670389173525_281653908_n.jpg

Get your OH in the bed and BD!! Don't forget to the day after ov as well. :)

Hi can I join please? I plan to test on the 10th which would make me 15dpo if af doesn't show before then :) GL everyone, bring on the bfps!!

So today ff told me my chart is possibly triphasic and now I dont feel good about this month.

I know but I feel that would just be too perfect. Once I started ttc I thought it'd be cake and now that I got a triphasic chart I just got this huge feeling im in the lower percentage that ends up getting af anyway.

Hi everyone,

Glad to see some familiar faces from September - although I suppose I shouldn't be......

I'm not sure when I will be testing due to a freakishly long cycle last month (31 days, when usually 25), but I imagine somewhere around 4-7 October.

Currently on day 12 and had my first OPK+. Never having used these before, can anyone tell me - Does this mean I'm ovulating right now, or soon, or what?

Fingers xed for us all.

Hey charlieworld,

If your OPK is positive, you will be ovulating in the next 12-36 hours. When there is a surge in LH harmone in your body, you get a +ve OPK. You will soon ovulate, so dont waste your time get BD :winkwink:[
/QUOTE]

Arrhhh. DH bit off. BD 3 days before and 1 day after. Not a great start. :cry:

Still not bad. Lets hope you made it on time.. :thumbup:

Hi! I just entered the TWW for the first time ever today! Woohoo!! I triggered Sunday 9/23 and pretty sure I O'd 9/24. I plan on starting to test 10/6 (I'll be 12 DPO) and I would love to buddy up with other 10/6 testers!!

GL and lots of sticky dust to everyone!!!

DH was not up for BD last night :( And I had a temp spike today from 97.3 to 97.8.... And since he is buying the motorcycle this is our last month trying until March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->