October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Bit of an odd one....
Has anyone ever noticed their cervix appearing larger than normal during O?
Thanks

Got my pos opk this morning, so time to get busy. GL ladies and big :hugs:

please remove me from the september testing thread as I am saying the spotting i got 4dpo-9dpo was first ppaf, am now o'ing according to cp, will begin testing october 2 at 10dpo

Hi MrsMM! I'm so glad to see you've got your testing threads up and running again! I haven't added my name to one in a while, just because I was so down on TTC. But now that I'm back to feeling positive...Please add me to Oct 9th. That's two days after AF is due. Hopefully she won't show her face, but I'm ready either way.

Hi everyone,

Glad to see some familiar faces from September - although I suppose I shouldn't be......

I'm not sure when I will be testing due to a freakishly long cycle last month (31 days, when usually 25), but I imagine somewhere around 4-7 October.

Currently on day 12 and had my first OPK+. Never having used these before, can anyone tell me - Does this mean I'm ovulating right now, or soon, or what?

Fingers xed for us all.

Hey charlieworld,

If your OPK is positive, you will be ovulating in the next 12-36 hours. When there is a surge in LH harmone in your body, you get a +ve OPK. You will soon ovulate, so dont waste your time get BD :winkwink:

I'm into my TTW now, we :sex: 4 times during my fertile period I think so I am quietly hopeful. Trying to keep a positive mental attitude about. FX'd for you all!!! :dust:

I'm feeling like my period may finally be coming. I'm having tonns of cramps, on my right side, above my hip bone, near the back. My goodness I hope so, cause we are at CD99 now! I'd like to say I'll be testing in October, but reality is, it could be january:(

Oh good luck Loro. Fxd for you that this is the month. x

Hi everyone,

Glad to see some familiar faces from September - although I suppose I shouldn't be......

I'm not sure when I will be testing due to a freakishly long cycle last month (31 days, when usually 25), but I imagine somewhere around 4-7 October.

Currently on day 12 and had my first OPK+. Never having used these before, can anyone tell me - Does this mean I'm ovulating right now, or soon, or what?

Fingers xed for us all.

Hey charlieworld,

If your OPK is positive, you will be ovulating in the next 12-36 hours. When there is a surge in LH harmone in your body, you get a +ve OPK. You will soon ovulate, so dont waste your time get BD :winkwink:[
/QUOTE]

Arrhhh. DH bit off. BD 3 days before and 1 day after. Not a great start. :cry:

I'm feeling like my period may finally be coming. I'm having tonns of cramps, on my right side, above my hip bone, near the back. My goodness I hope so, cause we are at CD99 now! I'd like to say I'll be testing in October, but reality is, it could be january:(

Oh good luck Loro. Fxd for you that this is the month. x

Me and the DH BDed this morning (YAY!) and I'm hoping to get one more in on the 25th. I'm OVing on the 27th so I have 4 more days until the big day. Then a dreaded TWW.

Has anyone gotten snotty like cm.thats stretchy it literally looked like I spit a.honker in the tissue..

Optimistic I have had the same thing this week. Hoping it's a good sign for us!

I've gotten it before OV before. I call it sticky CM because I'm still learning about my CM.

CD9 and I'm going crazy lol

I don't want to miss my window of opportunity this month but I'm afraid to wear DH out lol This week Mon-Weds he is working at 2am and that means he wakes up at like midnight. I went to bed last night when he was waking up! And then Thurs-Fri is at 4am. So my plan is to start OPKs tonight and tomorrow night I will go to bed early, like 9:30-10 and then wake up at midnight to catch him. I will do the every other day (sometimes every day) until pos OPK and then 2 more days routine. It worked for us in March! FXed!

:dust: to all!!

Found out we might be putting baby plans on hold longer than the 2 or 3 months I was originally wanting to... The DH decided he was buying a motorcycle for 2k... I was fine with that, then today told me he changed his mind and wants to buy a different one that's 5k (and there is 1 more he is looking at!)... *smh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->