October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Found out we might be putting baby plans on hold longer than the 2 or 3 months I was originally wanting to... The DH decided he was buying a motorcycle for 2k... I was fine with that, then today told me he changed his mind and wants to buy a different one that's 5k (and there is 1 more he is looking at!)... *smh*

Boys and their toys. My hubby was like that last year when he bought a $9000 snowmobile:(

Found out we might be putting baby plans on hold longer than the 2 or 3 months I was originally wanting to... The DH decided he was buying a motorcycle for 2k... I was fine with that, then today told me he changed his mind and wants to buy a different one that's 5k (and there is 1 more he is looking at!)... *smh*

Boys and their toys. My hubby was like that last year when he bought a $9000 snowmobile:(

I feel your pain.... :flower:

Yeah but we just bought a second car for us... And we have to pay a registration fee which was about $400 and that was back in July... We're gonna have to pay another registration fee for the motorcycle. And he was even discussing that he wants to do 2k worth of changes to it... **BIG SIGH** So I guess this is gonna be a very very long hold. No more extra vitamins for me for a while after this cycle. We didn't discuss putting the NTNP on hold - but I know he'll want to do that for a few years.

Hello ladies!

Still so happy for you mrsMM, you are one of a few recent BFP's that make me smile, as I have seen a part of the journey. And look forward to another thread with you. It is bittersweet to see some ladies here, obviously in a similar predicament as me, but I hope that October is the lucky month. :)

Lots of :dust: to all for our June/July babies!

Hi all, I'll be testing between the 1st and 3rd of October if AF doesn't arrive before then. I've had a mixture of symptoms over the last week but the most noticeable is the sore boobs. Praying for a BFP. Good luck to you all!!

Good morning ladies! 4dpo Today :) I recently watched 'what to expect when you're expecting' and now I watch it CONSTANTLY! anyone else have any movies or tv shows that help them get through the two week wait?

I love watching One Born Every Minute. Just makes me want a baby even more and quicker though lol.

I haven't seen that one! I'll definitely have to add that to my list :haha:

It's amazing, there is an American version I think (I'm in Scotland) defo worth watching!

Hi everyone,

Do you mind if I join..?
I'm from the September thread, and in pretty sure the :witch: is starting to visit me...i have had brown spotting for the last 2 days, just on tp...now there's enough there to put on a liner :'(

So I'm assuming we are gonna have to go again this month lol
This will be the start of my third cycle off bc. My first cycle was 36 days. This time it was 46....

So I have my ovulation tests ready (when should I start doing these?), I also have some preseed & soft cups :)
So hopefully these will help this month!!

Goodluck to you all
:dust:

Has anyone experienced sore boobs in the same way as me. When I brush against something when not wearing a bra they hurt. The left boob near the bottom is really tender. When my nipples are hard though they don't hurt as much why would this be?

hey ladies, I'm not officially onto October yet but I figure it's just a matter of time plus I like to keep up with everyone here so here I am! Testing date to follow :)

Has anyone experienced sore boobs in the same way as me. When I brush against something when not wearing a bra they hurt. The left boob near the bottom is really tender. When my nipples are hard though they don't hurt as much why would this be?

Omg that is so me right now! My dog tried to put his head on my chest while I was laying down and I had to push him off! :haha:

I just started taking a B-Complex vitamin... Can anyone tell me what changed with them once they started taking it? I've heard good things for fertility.

At least I hope so because mine tastes AWFUL!!

I just started taking a B-Complex vitamin... Can anyone tell me what changed with them once they started taking it? I've heard good things for fertility.

At least I hope so because mine tastes AWFUL!!

Nothing changed for me really when I took it for 2 cycles. This cycle instead I'm taking B6 and B12 tablets. Plus Selenium, Vitamin C, Calcium, Fish Oil, EPO.... I've gotten EWCM early this time.

AFM - My BBT is gonna be really messed up this cycle. Go figure that half way through my cycle the DH decides we're gonna start going to the gym twice a day and waking up at 4:30 in the AM... *smh* Temp is back down to 97.3 and I'm supposed to OV in 2 days, let's hope for a spike soon! My OPKs are getting darker.

DH decided he wanted to buy a 5k motorcycle and I thought we were going to be holding off on NTNP for a year or two... But this morning he told me we wouldn't have to hold off on NTNP for a year or so, he said only until March IF he buys the motorcycle that he's wanting.

Evening Primrose Oil. It helps you get REALLY THICK EWCM
https://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/427783_669479142235_462384185_n.jpg
. And that was a week before expected OV. It's suggested you take between 1500 - 3000mg a day. I started taking 2000mg, and for the past 3 or 4 days I upped it to 3000mg.

I've found half a teaspoon of cinnamon or grapefruit/grapefruit juice is good for EWCM too. :)

Cinnamon can delay your ov between 1-4 days, but not usually more than that. The delay comes if you start taking it at the beginning of your cycle. If you start it around 5-6 days in, you'll get the EWCM without a major delay... But the delay does mean you release a more mature follicle, which is supposed to be good for TTC.

Hi all -
I've never posted on any forums/threads before but have been reading september's and thought I would post for October.
TTC since last May. Just got married in June, but we've been together for 9 years and are eager to start a family.
I'm 26 - hubby's 27.
My problem = irregular cycles so I never know when I ovulate. Can't do temps as I work nights and sleep schedule is crazy. CM not reliable to me - I just can't tell.
So... this month I did ovulation tests and got smiley faces on the 21st and 22nd. So we did the deed both days and on the 23rd just to be sure.
Plan on testing and hoping to get a BFP (as i've discovered it's called) on October 5th.
Good Luck to all. :)

So the top two are OPKs from the 23rd and the bottom one is from the 24th...
https://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/307783_670370680585_593682147_n.jpg

These two are from this morning at the same time.
https://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293048_670370725495_1553075294_n.jpg

ALMOST THERE!! Maybe the test I'm about to take? Or tonight? Me and the Dh BDed morning before yesterday (Sunday) so maybe I can get one more in tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->