October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Found out I have a bacterial disrupt down 'there' from meds I was on... so on meds now for FIVE days... And with the meds it means NO BDing... Now I'm hoping for a later O!

Okay ladies I'm sorry for posting pics of my CM (again) but I'm still learning what kinds are what... I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow (did another OPK waiting for results) but I had this today... I'm pretty sure it's not EWCM but what is it!?

https://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579814_670559462265_1857965173_n.jpg
https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/196508_670559492205_1149500555_n.jpg

Could be down to EPO hun?? I'd get to BDing anyway!! GL

X x x

HI I will be testing on the 6th. I know it is very early I should be 1dpo but I feel soooo like af is coming and it is not normal for me to feel like this during ovulation, maybe I have ovulated earlier but we will see. baby dust to all xxx

So today ff told me my chart is possibly triphasic and now I dont feel good about this month.

Triphasic is good, especially around 14DPO. How long is your LP usually? You know, lots of women don't think they're preg the month they get their BFP. Here's hoping you get that BFP soon and not AF!!

DH was not up for BD last night :( And I had a temp spike today from 97.3 to 97.8.... And since he is buying the motorcycle this is our last month trying until March.

I would try to BD today, especially with that CM. I'd say it was EWCM still. It's just less clear, but it still looks like an egg-white and it's still very stretchy.

Also remember that the egg can live 24-48 hours after being released. That's why it's suggested you BD the day after ov too, to boost your chances of catching the egg. Get your DH into bed! Good luck!

Think I'm having o cramps today!!! Bd yesterday, and day before...will bd again tonight!!! So excited!

Ewcm too! Yay!

I work at a a hospital, so i had a sneaky chat with a gynae and he questioned why the private gynae prescribed progesterone. Progesterone acts as birth control if taken at the beginning of the cycle, i take it after ovulation but still now i'm a bit wary. He told me to lose weight, which deep down i knew i should do and started last week anyway. I think next month no chlomid, no progesterone.

HI I will be testing on the 6th. I know it is very early I should be 1dpo but I feel soooo like af is coming and it is not normal for me to feel like this during ovulation, maybe I have ovulated earlier but we will see. baby dust to all xxx

Hi confetti, I'm testing on the 6th as well! I'm 2dpo today, still really early and I'm already getting impatient!!! Really hoping this is the month for all of us!

Thanks BDZ34 I figured its more likely to get bfp with triphasic charts but now im getting cramps the past 2 nights I had bfp dreams but that could be cause I want a bfp so bad and I have a 30 31 day cycle so af should come 15 or 16dpo. I want to test but im holding off ill test Friday if no af.

I work at a a hospital, so i had a sneaky chat with a gynae and he questioned why the private gynae prescribed progesterone. Progesterone acts as birth control if taken at the beginning of the cycle, i take it after ovulation but still now i'm a bit wary. He told me to lose weight, which deep down i knew i should do and started last week anyway. I think next month no chlomid, no progesterone.
weren't you put on progesterone because you have low progesterone though? You're supposed to have it in your system after O, just not before...either way good luck with whatever you decide to do :hugs:

I'd like to join.
Can you put me down for testing on the 8th?

We've decided if we do not get a natural BFP in October then we are going for IUI!

Hi everyone, I was supposed to test on Oct 1 but unfortunately AF came today. I think this is likely our last attempt and I am very sad. We are on an adoption waiting list too, so maybe that will work out. Regardless, I wish you all the best.

After a second miscarriage in July, and waiting a cycle. I finally ovulated today! Due to test October 10!

Hi everyone, I was supposed to test on Oct 1 but unfortunately AF came today. I think this is likely our last attempt and I am very sad. We are on an adoption waiting list too, so maybe that will work out. Regardless, I wish you all the best.
:hugs:

I'll be testing on the 16th :) my birthday is the 13th so praying for a late birthday gift!!!

This cycle my FS uped my femara to 7.5 & we just got DHS New SA results in & they were even better than before. He is now at 30mil :happydance: we are also adding in goji.berries so I'm pretty stoked about all the new things!

Can I join?:hi:

I'll be testing on the 5th!!! I'm currently 5dpo and have little to any symptoms today.

How are you ladies doing?

:hugs: and good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->