October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Welp, tested today and got a :bfn: ='( It feels like AF will be showing her face any moment, so I'm sure I'm out for this month now. On to November, and month #5 TTC #1

dantz, you arent out just yet! hold on to the hope :) i am pulling for a surprise bfp for you!

afm, this is cd35. i am officially having the latest cycle i have had since TTC #2! didnt test today (after having bfns CD31-34)... but cramping like the witch is gonna swoop in any moment. hanging on to the faith i could still be in this month! :)

hope everyone is having a great day!

Sorry special_k. It's tough every time the witch shows. Hopefully this is the last time you see her for a long while!!!! FX November is your month!

Omg yes! I'm actually considering testing tonight...i have 3 hours of pee saved up so far :haha:

im sorry luna! i refuse to believe this cycle is over for u yet tho! im keeping the faith! maybe you implanted a little later than you think? its possible!

my usual first day of AF spotting and cramps are officially here. See you all in the November thread

I'll be joining you in the November thread Luna! AF is on her way! :( On to cycle #11 for me. :cry:

Happy Birthday Liz!

Happy Birthday Liz!
Well I stopped taking my progesterone on Thursday and the witch showed up yesterday. I'm glad I didn't have to wait too long for her to show. I got bloods done on Friday to confirm there was no pregnancy. Now I'm off to November. I actually have surprisingly great PMA right now for next month. My insurance is going to do the SA for DH so we will hopefully get that scheduled in the next week and I'm going to take FertileCM this cycle. We also bought an elliptical off craigslist so I can exercise this next month. I was going to the gym during my last BFP so I'm very happy for the changes coming this month. Good luck to everyone else waiting to test. Hugs to everyone the witch got and a H & H 9 months to all the BFP's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->