October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Thanks ladies, am sure you will get your BFPs soon!! Zero symptoms for me this month (same as my first pregnancy) so hope that gives hope to some! x

luna- FX you O'ed a bit late and your bfp is on its way :)

congrats annaimi!! i am hoping to join you very soon! happy and healthy 9 mos to you!

kalonkiki, when is af due for you? i am excited to see your results! i feel like we are going to get a ton of bfps this month. even with my crazy cycle i feel so optimistic about this month for some reason. FX for you!!!

afm, STILL no af. I have officially made it to CD37, which is unheard of for me! 34 is the latest of LATE cycles. I do have a 10-11 day LP so maybe...just maybe I implanted on the later end and ill test positive soon... this is me trying to be positive. lol

AF is due on the 23rd for me and I've only ever been more than a day late a couple of times due to serious stress and I've been pretty happy and excited this month so I doubt that AF would be late if she's going to get here (and even if I did O late, DF and I have been BD a LOT this month even during times when I wasn't supposed to be fertile). The latest I've ever gotten AF late was by 5 days. Lots of baby dust your way! Hopefully we'll get to be bump buddies. ^_^ :hugs:

kalonkiki i hope we get to be bump buddies, too! i am so ready for this tww to be over already... it seems to have been months rather than 2 weeks. the unknown is the worst, ever! i am so hopeful for your bfp this cycle- it sounds like you really have all your bases covered! i would not be surprised if you saw two lines VERY VERY soon!! :)

I am going to be testing today and I am freaking out! I am so worried I won't get a :bfp: and that is I do get one that I will have another loss! It's driving me crazy! So much so that it is after 12:30am here and I cannot sleep! I was lucky and got a :bfp: at 11 dpo with my son, Lennox, and am hoping I can do the same this time. I also am worried because I had 2 days of temp dips and am hoping I get a temp spike when I wake up. Well, I better get to bed!

mom2pne- wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow! will be thinking of you... FX for a beautiful BFP! :)

kalonkiki i hope we get to be bump buddies, too! i am so ready for this tww to be over already... it seems to have been months rather than 2 weeks. the unknown is the worst, ever! i am so hopeful for your bfp this cycle- it sounds like you really have all your bases covered! i would not be surprised if you saw two lines VERY VERY soon!! :)

I hope we both get our :bfp: in the morning. It's off to bed with me for now though. :p

Congratulations to all the BFP's so far and those to come:happydance:

:hugs: to those that got that Witch!!

AFM: I'm 7-8 dpo with hardly any symptoms. I've been hell've gassy over the wkend which just about my only symptom. I'm very doubtful for now but hopefully things will turn around w/in this week. Hopefully I'll still get that precious BFP.

So sorry mom2pne. It's not over yet, tho! Stay away af!!!

Hi tugawug! With DS I had ZERO symptoms. Had af not been late I would have never realized...there's definitely a good chance you will see those 2 beautiful lines this cycle! :) when ya testing?

Afm...I don't even know anymore. Cd37... I tested midday yesterday but nothing since then. Hoping I can hold out and ill get my BFP!

So sorry mom2pne. It's not over yet, tho! Stay away af!!!

Hi tugawug! With DS I had ZERO symptoms. Had af not been late I would have never realized...there's definitely a good chance you will see those 2 beautiful lines this cycle! :) when ya testing?

Afm...I don't even know anymore. Cd37... I tested midday yesterday but nothing since then. Hoping I can hold out and ill get my BFP!

I hope I can hold out too. Still :bfn: this morning (13DPO). AF is due tomorrow, pleeeaase don't let her show! >.<

Hey Taurusmom--This sounds good for you especially since you had that spotting, right? I'm really thinking about testing either this Friday or Saturday; I'm just tired of waiting and SS till the Witch gets me. I'd rather just know so I can move along to the next thread.......you know?

Well good luck to you girl and to all the others waiting on that long awaited BFP....We so deserve it.:happydance:

Im not suppose to test til 11/2 but i will probably start testing on 10/27!! I would be 9dpo! GL everyone!

Friday is my 21st birthday, I really hope that I know by then. If I'm having a baby then I will be ecstatic. If I'm not then at least I can drink off the disappointment before trying again in November.

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: DANISMOM10 & MOM2PNE:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, MUSTANGGTGIRL, JENWANTSABABY, SUNFLOWER5678, STACIE79, HARLEYQUINN, BABIESIMREADY, HARLEAN, RAYEANNE, TAURUSMOM05, WALLFLOWER, MRSNORM, HUGBUG925, LACILYN, LUNA_19, MBRINK, VIC20581, CRISTEENA, FIRSTTRY, and TULIPS123 ...

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: SERENITY9712 and ANNAIMI10 Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!​

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom BABYHOPESINMI, PINKPEONY10, SPECIAL K, DANTZ, and HOPEFORBFP , your next cycle IS going to be the one!
The November Thread is up! Hope to see you there!:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 hoping the next test you do shows that lovely BFP!:dust:

BABYHOPESINMI see you after your short break in January!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST so glad to hear that you are getting answers!:dust:

FIRSTTRY Good Luck today getting Bloods! :dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

November Thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mber-fall-testers-0-here-we.html#post22214851

Please look at page 101 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

AF is due yesterday/today, she still hasn't showed. I will test tomorrow morning if she hasn't by then. :)

Ladies! I wasn't planning to test until I was "late" but I was feeling a bit of nausea earlier so did a test tonight and got what I *thiiiink* is a really faint positive! :wacko:

Can you see it???

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 18
Your picture sint coming up for me. I hope the line is there....good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members