October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Love the PMA Jen! Fx'd for your turkey baby! (and mine too)
:hugs: Luna and pink. November should be lucky for all of us!

Congrats to all those that got their :bfp: and :hugs: to those who didn't..

AF got me on Friday..........taking a small break and will be back in Jan.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! I cant wait to get my blopd and US results back!

Well apparently this isn't over yet for me...i guess I'll test in the morning if the :witch: still hasn't shown

Yea good luck, Luna!! :)

Afm, Idk what's going on...I've never made it past a 34 day cycle....and here it is cd36 around 8:30pm and af is mia...but bfn when I tested around 3pm. I'll try again Tuesday if she doesnt show. Idk what's up with my body this cycle!

Afm, Idk what's going on...I've never made it past a 34 day cycle....and here it is cd36 around 8:30pm and af is mia...but bfn when I tested around 3pm. I'll try again Tuesday if she doesnt show. Idk what's up with my body this cycle!

Maybe you should test in the morning. I've heard that your urine can be quite deluded throughout the day and it might mess with the amount of hormone in your urine if you test later in the day. Apparently the hormone is most concentrated in your urine when you first wake up in the morning.

Thats weird, especially since you spotted on CD 30 and 31 and nothing in pervious cycles. You'd think something would show by now... I agree, to test in the morning:)

Kalonkiki I usually wait until morning... I just thought if I held for a few hours it would be enough....bc I had a tiny pink tinge when I wiped one time 6 days ago, and once more the day after that. I'd love to test again in the a.m. but I'm so scared of af showing...and I don't want to see another bfn!

That's what I thought loro! I'm typically a 28-33 day cycle... 34 is the longest. I guess I could have ovulated late but I haven't been stressed or had much going on. Waiting stinks!

Waiting does stink! I had a random 30 day cycle back in June, worried that's what is happening with me again :( I just want to get on with my next cycle!

Before I got on the Depo Privera when I was 17, I think I had about a 25 or 26 day cycle with a 7 day long period. Now that I've been off of the horrid shot for about 3 years (stopped when I was 18 because I hated it, with good reason, it's a terrible form of birth control no matter how effective it is) my cycle is now about 30 to 31 days long on the dot every month with a 5 day period (it's been exactly 31 days long for the past three months, that's when I started recording my cycles). I hope the depo didn't mess with my ovulation or fertility. ):

Depo is horrible! I had an awful doctor that left me on it for 10 years :(

Luna, your chart has me perplexed! What is your normal luteal phase?

Yeah it's a bit of a disaster :haha: my last 3 cycles were 12, 11, and 13 days so af was due today at the latest

Yeah it's a bit of a disaster :haha: my last 3 cycles were 12, 11, and 13 days so af was due today at the latest

Is it possible that you Ov'd a few days later than you thought and the dip you are seeing is implantation? :)

Depo is horrible! I had an awful doctor that left me on it for 10 years :(

10 years? Yikes! I was only on it for one year and I felt like that was bad enough. I'm glad that I got off the stupid thing when I did. I think it took me over two years to get a normal cycle (or any bleeding in general) back. I literally bled every day for about about 9 months straight when I finally did start bleeding again. It was terrible. I'm so glad I'm back on a normal cycle!

Hi ladies - well after bombing out with a BFN at the start of the month got my BFP this morning 12DPO (I think). So excited - good luck everyone xx

Hi ladies - well after bombing out with a BFN at the start of the month got my BFP this morning 12DPO (I think). So excited - good luck everyone xx

Congrats hun! I was 12DPO today, but got a :bfn: this morning. AF isn't due for a couple more days though, so hopefully I'll be joining you with a :bfp: soon. ^_^

luna- FX you O'ed a bit late and your bfp is on its way :)

congrats annaimi!! i am hoping to join you very soon! happy and healthy 9 mos to you!

kalonkiki, when is af due for you? i am excited to see your results! i feel like we are going to get a ton of bfps this month. even with my crazy cycle i feel so optimistic about this month for some reason. FX for you!!!

afm, STILL no af. I have officially made it to CD37, which is unheard of for me! 34 is the latest of LATE cycles. I do have a 10-11 day LP so maybe...just maybe I implanted on the later end and ill test positive soon... this is me trying to be positive. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->