October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

FloridaGirl21

Mommy to twin boys
Reaction score
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/100108_october-1.jpg​

I haven't seen a monthly testers thread since like April/May, so I wanted to start one.. I won't be testing till near mid October, but if you plan on testing in October, just give me your test date and I'll add you, and whether you're hoping for a :blue:, :pink: or :yellow: I'll be sure to keep the thread up to date.. October is my fav month, so I'm sure it'll be a lucky thread! best of luck ladies! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Testers
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pumpkin-1-1.jpg
Oct. 1st
Helena_Lynn

Oct. 2nd

Oct. 3rd
afterglow:pink:

Oct. 4th
:bfp:disneybelle25 :bfp:
Mellymommy

Oct. 5th
Jsmom5
hazybaby84

Oct. 6th
:witch:pixie23:yellow::witch:
:witch:28329:blue::witch:
:bfp:rigi.kun:bfp:

Oct. 7th
:witch:dolly bird:witch:

Oct. 8th

Oct. 9th
Bells81
:witch::CassieC:witch:

Oct. 10th
DaniJean
SLH :yellow:
:bfp:vickytoria88:bfp:

Oct. 11th

Oct. 12th
hazeleyes1556
:bfp: mayBbayB :bfp:

Oct. 13th
wantinbaby3
:witch: janine0187
:witch:

Oct. 14th
BabyBumpLove

Oct. 15th
:witch:iwantanother:witch:
:bfp:momto2grls:bfp:
kelandkids
:witch: annabelle29:witch:

Oct. 16th
jkburns
:witch:lolalei3:witch:

Oct. 17th
Melanya7

Oct. 18th

Oct. 19th
:bfp:laura1981:bfp:
:bfp:laylas:bfp:
:bfp:BabyBumpLove:bfp:

Oct. 20th
:witch:HLanders:witch:
Clairex20

Oct. 21st
beckyboo_x

Oct. 22nd
:witch:TryinFor1:witch:

Oct. 23rd
SockriTease
Cherrylicious

Oct. 24th
calista20

Oct. 25th

Oct. 26th
baby2wishes

Oct. 27th

Oct. 28th

Oct. 29th

Oct. 30th
Peanut Love
:bfp:razorhips:bfp:
SLCMommy

Oct. 31st
Pandaluv31 :yellow:
autigers55

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pumpkin-1-1.jpg

November Testing Thread for those of you who'd like to continue this journey together:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/765586-calling-all-november-testers.html#post13335831​

woot! FF said I can test September 27th but I'm gonna try my best to hold off until Oct 1st.

oh btw, I LOVE October. I think it may be my favorite month. If you're testing mid october and get your bfp you can tell your OH the news by painting a pumpkin. Or get three pumpkins (one big ...one slightly small...and a tiny one) and put your test in front of them and say something like "this will be our family in 9 months"

Hi Helena! I'll put you down for October 1st as soon as I'm on a computer. What a cute idea for tellibg OH! :)

GL holding out until the first! :haha: i'd never be able to hold out that long LOL

Hi FloridaGirl21,

I love October too. I will be testing October 3rd. Put me down please!

Thanks

Ooo put me down for 4th, thats wheb af is due an i have promised myself i wont test until then!

Put me down for the 10th please. Not sure when due af until i ovulate but i'll be testing from then.

I'm planning on testing the 6th (I'd like to hold out for the 7th, but I doubt I will). Fx that September will be our lucky month and we'll get to see those two pinks lines in October.

:yellow: not hoping for a specific gender for #1

Well, the witch got me this morning, so I am on CD1 today. Not sure of the exact dates for testing, but for now can you please put me down for Oct. 10th?

I am trying ttc #1 and :yellow:.

Thanks so much & good luck to all of us! :dust:

sorry she caught you :( I'll put you down for the 10 & just let me know if that changes! :)

:flow:

Hey you!

You all ok Florida?

Put me down for 1st october. Af is due 30th sept but could be 6th October as this cycle is strange compared to last month! Said I wouldn't test till I was officially 'late' after my chemical last cycle. And then if it's negative I will wait till the 7th unless the :witch: gets me...

Xxxx

Could you please put me down for the 16th? If all goes well, I should be able to test then.

Hey you!

You all ok Florida?

Put me down for 1st october. Af is due 30th sept but could be 6th October as this cycle is strange compared to last month! Said I wouldn't test till I was officially 'late' after my chemical last cycle. And then if it's negative I will wait till the 7th unless the :witch: gets me...

Xxxx

Hey Bells! I've added you :)

Could you please put me down for the 16th? If all goes well, I should be able to test then.

:hi: hun, added you! :flow:

I'll be testing around OCtober 12!

:hi: hazeleyes! added :flow:

The :witch: is due Oct. 8th for me, so I'm probably going to test Oct 6th or 7th, if I can wait that long and if AF doesn't get me before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->