October Pumpkins *testing thread*

@HalfricanMa you definitely are not being stupid. The limbo is obviously stressing you out, when you need to focus on other things; and doing a simple test will lay to rest any anxieties about a chemical or let you know if you need to watch out for an ectopic. I think it's a great idea.

I feel I need to clarify that I went home to prepare the house for dd to be back as they were discharging her. I took the pregnancy test before returning to the hospital to pick up her and my husband.
Just so it doesn't sound like my priorities are off. Clearly I was focused on her. I decided to test again after a hot flash and knowing they were discharging dd.

Oh my gosh @HalfricanMa I don’t think anyone worried about your priorities in this situation!! Don’t even give it a thought. I am so grateful your baby girl is ok.

@HalfricanMa You don’t need to explain yourself! We know you’re a good mama! That didn’t even cross my mind. I’m also team bloodwork just to be 100% sure. It will give you clarity on how to move forward so it’s not in the back of your head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->