October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

TWO DAYS!

Lol I have heard of stories where it took like two weeks for af to start after provera. Oh man, I am hoping that isnt me! If she doesnt show by Monday I am gonna call my OBGYN and see what they say. :)

last time I took Provera, My last pill was June 1st & AF came June 6th, so hopefully she rears her ugly head soon! fxed :)

:hi:

Can you change me to the 9th October please?

Will let you know if it changes again, but you know me and my cycle challenge this month!

xxx

Tryinfor1 I took aygestin, which is like provera and it took only two days to get AF.

Floridagirl, did you get AF back regularly or did you have to keep taking provera. I didn't have AF for a LONG time, and I'm afraid that if I don't get my BFP this month that AF won't come back!

Tryinfor1 I took aygestin, which is like provera and it took only two days to get AF.

Floridagirl, did you get AF back regularly or did you have to keep taking provera. I didn't have AF for a LONG time, and I'm afraid that if I don't get my BFP this month that AF won't come back!

Thanks! the average seems to be like 2-5 days. So I just hope I will fall somewhere in that category!

Thanks! the average seems to be like 2-5 days. So I just hope I will fall somewhere in that category!

I haven't gotten my AF for September yet but it's looking grim. I'm going to be super, super optimistic for October instead. It's my birthday month so let's hope God sends me a gift for my Bday!

I'll be testing once again around October 30th. Put me down for somewhere around then. :)

hazeleyes, I had pretty regular cycle before that one a few months ago, although, they did vary in length.. But they were coming on their own.. Then I had a freak cycle that lasted 77 days, so the DR prescribed the Provera & they've come on their own since then. I wouldn't worry about it hun! Espec since you had just come off of bc (not sure what type?) maybe your body just needed that kickstart to get itself going :hugs:

:hi: Peanut Love! welcome :) I'll add you now :flow:

Hi ALL.
AF due around the 8th for me, think i Ovulatyed early but put me down for 10th if AF hasnt reared her ugly face thats when ill be testing. GOOD LUCK ALL :dust:

Hi ALL.
AF due around the 8th for me, think i Ovulatyed early but put me down for 10th if AF hasnt reared her ugly face thats when ill be testing. GOOD LUCK ALL :dust:

Your profile pic is beautiful! Is that you? You are really pretty!

I guess I'll join in too. I should be testing around the 12th of Oct.

:dust:

Floridagirl, I was on the Depo shot, and came off of it in february so it's been awhile. Some people get pregnant right after the shot and some people can't get pregnant until 2-3 years after, I'm just hoping that I'm not in the 2-3 year category.

Floridagirl, I was on the Depo shot, and came off of it in february so it's been awhile. Some people get pregnant right after the shot and some people can't get pregnant until 2-3 years after, I'm just hoping that I'm not in the 2-3 year category.

I was on depo for about two and a half years, age 15- to right after 17. I hope that it is out of my system now but sometimes it scares me to think of what it did to my body. I hated the shot, I hated what it did to me, and I will never inject that poison in me again.

Hi everyone, thought I would see how everyone is doing? Any symptoms? X

My daughter's birthday is 1 oct and I am testing on the 4th. So oct seems like a very good month for me! Please add me to the 4th

Yip I've been feeling very nauseous today. Slightly tender breasts..

:hi: vickytoria! welcome :) And that avatar is very pretty :flow:

:hi: mayBbayB, Melanya and Mellymommy! I'll add you all now :flow:

Mellymommy, great symptoms so far! how about anyone else that is already in the TWW? any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->