October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

I'm testing Oct 3rd. I hope I can hold out that long! AF should be a day late by then. We're praying for a healthy baby, but hoping for a girl!

I will be testing on or around October 10. :dust: to everyone!

Could you please put me down for the 5th October as I will be one day officially late. I do love October as my DD's birthday is on Halloween, lol. Thank you. X

Ok, i just got my + opk so my testing date has completely changed! I will be testing on the 6th. That's 2 days before af is due. I'm a poas addict but i'm going to try and hold out until 12 dpo.

:haha: it's so hard not to be an POAS addict..!

I've changed your date :)

Thank you. Not long to wait now. Will keep everyone updated as soon as i have any news.

Oh, i forgot to say that we're trying for a :blue: Sorry, i'm such a pain. Lol.

I was thinking about it, I didn't want to spend the money on them before...but I am tempted to try it =)

:hi: dolly bird! I've added you :flow:

28329, not a pain at all :) I've added :blue:

hazeleyes, you can get them really cheap off of Amazon, that's where I buy mine.. It's like $14 for 50 OPKs and 25HPTs

I am not 100% sure when I will be ovulating but I will be testing in October if the clomid works! I want to join!!

yay! I'm not sure when I'll be testing yet either. how many days have you been off the Provera now? hopefully AF comes soon so you can move on! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->