October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Hi FloridaGirl, looks like I am going to miss my O date this cycle bc of travel. So, will have to try to catch the egg next cycle.

Can you please move my test date from Oct 10th to Oct 31st? Thanks! :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone & hope we all get our BFPs this month! :dust:

Can I be added to the 10th? IF I stay on track, AF would be due around that date. Baby dust and good luck to everyone!!! Let's all get our BFPs! And thank you for starting this thread!

Hey Florida Girl, we're on opposite coasts! Can you put me down for October 19th? This is my first month TTC, ovulating next Saturdayish, but I have been charting and waiting for 6 months! (Darn insurance!!) Thank you!!! Good luck!:happydance:

Hi FloridaGirl, looks like I am going to miss my O date this cycle bc of travel. So, will have to try to catch the egg next cycle.

Can you please move my test date from Oct 10th to Oct 31st? Thanks! :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone & hope we all get our BFPs this month! :dust:

PandaLuv, sorry you're going to miss out this cycle :hugs: I'll change your date now :flow:

Can I be added to the 10th? IF I stay on track, AF would be due around that date. Baby dust and good luck to everyone!!! Let's all get our BFPs! And thank you for starting this thread!

Welcome Dani :hi: I'll add you now :flow: and your welcome! :)

Hey Florida Girl, we're on opposite coasts! Can you put me down for October 19th? This is my first month TTC, ovulating next Saturdayish, but I have been charting and waiting for 6 months! (Darn insurance!!) Thank you!!! Good luck!:happydance:

welcome laylas! congrats on your first month TTC :happydance: when you say opposite coasts, are you meaning that you're in Cali? adding you know, GL :flow:

:dust:

Hello! Yes, just moved from the midwest to California, woah! Love the weather and the ocean-so great! My husbands hoping for a little surf baby!! Thanks for the support! I have been charting for awhile so I can help out if anyone wants chart checks. Have you been ttc long?

Oh-I just saw the bottom of your post--sorry, will try and catch up! -you have good insight as well!

I've never been to California, I hear the weather is nice all the time though :) We get pretty hot and muggy here..

We've been TTC since January, do you have a link to your chart that you can add to your siggy? I like to chart stalk myself :)

I would love to but will have to figure out how :dohh: Will post as soon as I can with Fertility friend!!

go to 'user control panel' and 'edit signature' will be on the left side. and with FF, I think there is some kind of 'share' link and you've got to use that. let me know if you need help :)

Ok, so I practiced a bit and I figured out how to post picture of my chart, but not a link to it! Soooo, this is my last chart, but wasn't ttc yet. Latest chart doesn't have much to show yet :blush:

Here goes:
AugustO.jpg

do you always have a 10 day LP? and yay for getting practice over the last 6 months! :)

Actually, that was a short one, my LP is usually 12-13. Of course, things are a little switched up right before trying!! Its like your cycle likes to remind you every now and then that it is not an exact science!!! I wanted to make sure coming off of OCP that I was ovulating, 10 yrs of birth control can make a girl wonder!! Temping makes me feel a little more in control, even if I'm not!!!:winkwink:

I'm in the tww now! Just a count down to either AF or a BFP.

laylas, i know exactly what you mean. Just when I think I've got my cycle figured out, it flips up on me and makes me go :wacko:

pixie, yay for 2ww! :wohoo: just a waiting game now! :coffee:

I'm also in the tww and waiting for a BFP or AF to show up. I O'ed earlier than expected, i think, but I'm still testing on the same day.

OK!

So if my progesterone levels show that I ovulated, I will be testing October 27!

Hey Hlander, we're testing about the same time! I'm super excited for everyone in the 2ww--hang in there guys!!:thumbup:

I'm also in the tww and waiting for a BFP or AF to show up. I O'ed earlier than expected, i think, but I'm still testing on the same day.

Im in the same boat. O'ed earlier than expected. im not feeling hopeful:cry:

I'm not too hopeful either bc I've been having a lot of cramps, but the only good thing about having these cramps is that they are not as strong as AF cramps. So I'm trying to stay positive, but it's very hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->