October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Why is she throwing a fit?

So a wonderful opportunity arose for this weekend! My family is going down to our lakehouse and DH and I decided to go. Of course, it will be way too cold to swim but the water is so lovely and curling up outside in a blanket next to the water with my kindle sounds just about amazing.

I am also not bringing any HPT with me and the closest town with a store that sells hpts is about 20 minutes away. And chances are we wont even be leaving the lakehouse all weekend anyway. So if AF doesnt show over the weekend, I will be testing again with FMU on Monday morning when I will be 14dpo. Hopefully she wont show and I will get my :bfp:

So Florida, dear, could you change my date back to October 24 as I will NOT be testing October 22?

Becyboo - Fx'd that it's just IB and not AF.

Florida - Thanks. I know I almost have the urge to go back and just slap her bc my arm is black & blue now and I can hardly bend it, but the knot has gone down a little.

I'm having one crazy day. I just got back from taking my DD to get a flu shot and she did fine getting the shot, but now that we are home, she is throwing a massive fit. I don't know how much more I can take, the worse part is that its only 11 am here. :wacko: ](*,)

Is it a reaction from the shot? My DS got the nasal spray instead of the shot which made it much easier for me.

Don't count yourself out yet, it's early!! Too bad you can't find out the test results sooner.

Sorry to hear, beckyboo. Join us in November if it truly is AF.

Why is she throwing a fit?

So a wonderful opportunity arose for this weekend! My family is going down to our lakehouse and DH and I decided to go. Of course, it will be way too cold to swim but the water is so lovely and curling up outside in a blanket next to the water with my kindle sounds just about amazing.

I am also not bringing any HPT with me and the closest town with a store that sells hpts is about 20 minutes away. And chances are we wont even be leaving the lakehouse all weekend anyway. So if AF doesnt show over the weekend, I will be testing again with FMU on Monday morning when I will be 14dpo. Hopefully she wont show and I will get my :bfp:

So Florida, dear, could you change my date back to October 24 as I will NOT be testing October 22?

Hopefully we hear good news from you on Monday!!! Enjoy your weekend; that sounds lovely and relaxing. :flower:

I think the fit was due to her daddy not being home when we got home and the combination of being hungry and sleepy. She's calmed down a lot, but she is still in a bad mood. We had to take her to McDonald's and then buy her something, which we normally wouldn't do to calm her down.

I wish I could find out my results Monday, but the rude lady said it would be 3-5 days bc it has to be sent off. I'm trying not to count myself out just yet, but this morning I just had the feeling AF wants to come soon. I've only had a few symptoms so far this time, but I'm not reading too much into it. I know once I do, AF will come and I will be super disappointed.

tryinfor1 - Your weekend sounds fun and very relaxing. I'm so jealous. The best get away I've gotten in awhile was when we went to a football game last Saturday. Hopefully AF will stay away and you will get a BFP on Monday!! FX'd and lots of :dust:

Thanks ladies.

something sad just happened though.. I wrote about it in my journal. I want your guys opinions on it.. let me go copy/paste it really fast..

EDIT

Something pretty sad just happened.

I tested again with an IC and it came out with a faint line. I freaked out and like jumped in my car and sped to walmart to get a frer. Came back, dipped it in the same urine, and it came out a bfn. Now I think that the faint line was an evap. The line was definitely there, but I do think it was an evap.. a big mean one.

Now I am wondering about my previous decision. What if it WASNT an evap and I go away and dont test in the morning and then I do something bad that I shouldnt have done if it was a bfp? I am not officially confused. I am holding my pee and testing AGAIN around 5 or 6 tonight. Gonna try to wait until 6 but if that doesnt happen then I guess 5 and I will see what that test brings me. Maybe the wondfo was just more sensitive than the frer? Idk..

It will all kinda determine on what this test says tonight. I will have holded my pee for like 4 or 5 hours by then with nothing to drink so it should be pretty accurate. I hope I get another faint line... that actually looks like a faint bfp though. If so, I might be bringing some more tests with me this weekend. Lol

What do you guys think I should do?? I am really confused by that line. It was more than definitely there and within the time frame. But I am pretty sure it wasnt real because of the frer test.

If I was in your position, I would definitely take some tests with me this weekend. It may be too soon for the frer to pick up anything. Hopefully you will get a faint 2nd line from the frer tonight. Just take it easy and not stress about it. GL!! :dust: I've got my fx'd for you!!

Hey Everyone. Not much to update on except that I am still really sick. I think I have the flu :(

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. I have been having a tough time. I found out last Sunday I was pregnant, told DH on Wednesday (testing positive every day, temp spike stayed up, missed AF on Tuesday) only to wake up soaked with sweat and bleeding yesterday around 2 am. I bled all day and had very mild cramping, test no longer positive. Temp dropping yesterday and came to baseline today at 18 dpo/CD 1. I got to be pregnant for a little less than a week. I am just praying that God will bless us when it is time for me to have a healthy pregnancy. I'll be joining you guys for the November thread-you are all lovely, fx'd.

oh, and if anyone has any wisdom as to how this will potentially affect my cycle I would like to hear, my DH and I are anxious to begin trying again asap. If I wasn't ttc I probably wouldn't have even know, just would have thought a little late period...thanks guys.

laylas- Sorry to hear that. :hugs: If your bleeding/cramping is really bad or if it gets worse, I would suggest calling your dr asap. When I had a chemical in April, I was told to wait a cycle, but I didn't bc I knew the bleeding was AF and my levels were at 3 within a day or two. I don't know if you had a chemical or if you had a mc, but just to be safe, I would consult a dr. If I was in your position, I would probably wait a cycle and let my body rest. It is totally up to you and what you feel comfortable doing. :hugs:

AFM - I had awful feeling I was going to have a short lp this cycle again, so being stupid, I poas and got a BFN. I know it is still too early to test, but I honestly think I am out this month. I've just had that feeling that AF is going to show for a few days now. I will be disappointed if she shows, but it will allow me to start clomid if my dr thinks I need it. We've had so much bad luck lately that it is so hard to be hopeful. I'm going to keep my fx'd and hope I'm wrong, but I wont be surprised if I'm joining the November testers. :neutral:

Laylas - I am so sorry to hear that hun, sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts and hope you get a BFP again very soon. xxxx

Tryinfor1 - Sorry :hugs:

With the way I'm feeling, I have a feeling I will be a November tester too. :neutral:

Laylas - I'm so sorry to hear that :( I can't imagine how your feeling right now. I send you lots of hugs your way, and baby dust for next month.

laylas, I'm so sorry hunny! :hugs: FXed you get that BFP quickly :hugs:

Tryin, so sorry AF got you :hugs:

FLgirl - is that you with your daughter? if so, your gorgeous!

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. I have been having a tough time. I found out last Sunday I was pregnant, told DH on Wednesday (testing positive every day, temp spike stayed up, missed AF on Tuesday) only to wake up soaked with sweat and bleeding yesterday around 2 am. I bled all day and had very mild cramping, test no longer positive. Temp dropping yesterday and came to baseline today at 18 dpo/CD 1. I got to be pregnant for a little less than a week. I am just praying that God will bless us when it is time for me to have a healthy pregnancy. I'll be joining you guys for the November thread-you are all lovely, fx'd.

oh, and if anyone has any wisdom as to how this will potentially affect my cycle I would like to hear, my DH and I are anxious to begin trying again asap. If I wasn't ttc I probably wouldn't have even know, just would have thought a little late period...thanks guys.

:hugs: Sorry to hear that. That's the bummer about testing early sometimes; it could be chemical when otherwise we would never know.

Does anyone know if there is always an implantation temp dip in the 2ww? I'm 9dpo and I'm starting to think AF is definitely on her way if there is supposed to be another temp dip. I'm getting more worried by the day that this isn't my month. I almost wish I could be as carefree as I was right before I found out I was pregnant with my DD. This ttc business is starting to get very stressful. :neutral:

Does anyone know if there is always an implantation temp dip in the 2ww? I'm 9dpo and I'm starting to think AF is definitely on her way if there is supposed to be another temp dip. I'm getting more worried by the day that this isn't my month. I almost wish I could be as carefree as I was right before I found out I was pregnant with my DD. This ttc business is starting to get very stressful. :neutral:

From what I've read, there is not always a "dip." Also, some charts show a dip but don't actually get pregnant. It could've been a surge of estrogen, not implantation. I wouldn't count yourself out for lack of the dip in temperature. You're not out yet!!

I just had to be reassured. My body is telling me that I could be pregnant, but my head keeps saying it's only AF symptoms. I've got my fx'd so hard that I am wrong and I get my BFP bc I really want to be able to give our families some good news for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->