• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

AF started today - one day early (25 day cycle). Off to the doctor on Tuesday. I made this appointment a few weeks ago just in case - good thing. Anyone know what they are going to be asking, what I should be prepared for? I am 37, 4 months of trying. I know the doctors usually want you to wait 6 months, I am just to impatient.

Baby dust and fingers crossed for a BFP for those left in October testing who AF hasn't come to yet.

AF started today - one day early (25 day cycle). Off to the doctor on Tuesday. I made this appointment a few weeks ago just in case - good thing. Anyone know what they are going to be asking, what I should be prepared for? I am 37, 4 months of trying. I know the doctors usually want you to wait 6 months, I am just to impatient.

Baby dust and fingers crossed for a BFP for those left in October testing who AF hasn't come to yet.

Sorry that the :witch: got ya :hugs: Best of luck with your appointment!

Congratulations Suet! H & H nine months. :o

AFM - I'm out the :witch: arrived this morning. Good luck and lots of :dust: to all of those still waiting to test.

Congrats Suet! :happydance:

AFM: Not looking too promising. My temps have steadily been dropping and I just don't really feel pregnant. AF due tomorrow or Sunday. Might test later today just to see but I feel like it will just show a :bfn:. GL to everyone and :dust:

congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP!!! :happydance::happydance:

Desperado: how come your cycle was 38 days? what is it normally?

I'm out. AF came very early and with a vengeance. On to November. Good luck to the rest of you & CoNgRaTs to the newest BFPs!!!

maybe just a little white lie about how long you have been trying - you did really try 2 months earlier didn't you :winkwink: :hugs::hugs:

I agree. You have really been trying 6mths at least

Sorry to those who the :witch: has caught and congrats to the newest :bfp:'s

Sorry I haven't been around for a while but DD has oral thrush and we have had a week of me getting between 1.5hrs-2.5hrs of solid sleep at a time. Last night was better she was still disturbing but was only taking 5mins to re-settle as opposed to 20mins or being awake on and off for 1.5hrs!!!!!!!! Here's hoping tonight is much better as we are staying at my parents for the weekend due to their 40th wedding anniversary. we are telling them tonight I am preggers again and, my in laws tomorrow as we are having sunday dinner at theirs. at last a chance for me to relax:happydance::happydance: I am hoping you all have a great weekend.

maybe just a little white lie about how long you have been trying - you did really try 2 months earlier didn't you :winkwink: :hugs::hugs:

I guess that's true - it did take me over 2 years to convince my DH to get the vasectomy reversal he had in April.
:hugs:

I guess that's true - it did take me over 2 years to convince my DH to get the vasectomy reversal he had in April.

And April is 6 months ago :hugs::hugs:

And April is 6 months ago :hugs::hugs:

A special "Thank you" to those who have been so welcoming and kind.

April was 7 months ago.

My husband had his surgery April 6. His recovery was 6 weeks (dr recommed longer than usual because of some excess bleeding during surgery).

This put us at May 18 to begin trying - BFN.

June my husband was out of town when I was O'ing

July BFN

August we were on a family trip to Disney when I was O'ing

September BFN

October BFN

Lorraine hun. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: OMG I am so sorry you feel this way. I think you might have misread the thread! No one called you a liar hun. The girls here are trying to help you!
Let me write here in direct words what they meant:

In your first thread you said in your post that you had been trying for 4 months and doctors don´t really do much before you have been trying for 6 months.

This is true, and they are trying to advice you. What they are telling you is to tell a "while lie" to the doctor! not that you are lying to us.

They are giving you advice to tell the doctor that you have been looking for longer than what you really have been. The reason for this is that you will get tests done quicker and answers quicker as well. Otherwishe they won´t bother until you try for longer.

I think most of us have experienced this. I have been propperly TTC for 4-5 cycles now, can´t really remember when I started and NTNP for few months before that. When I go to my doctor I will say I have been looking for a year, otherwise i know, due to my circumstances they will ask me to go back in 2012 for tests.

Sorry hun you thougt you were called a liar. it is so easy to misinterpret written words, I have been there myself, but hun believe me these lovely ladies are trying to give you advice so you get answers sooner

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP!!! :happydance::happydance:

Desperado: how come your cycle was 38 days? what is it normally?

I had a loss in July ,my cycle has been messed up since ,but I usually have a 31-33 day cycle ,am hoping for a change this month but I started the fertilaid so who knows :shrug::hugs::hugs:

Lorraine2 - I am so sorry that you misread what I what I was trying to say too - it is exactly what Sus said, if you want to get tests done then they won't likely help you until you have been trying for 6 months so yes, we were trying to get you to tell a white lie to get things checked out quicker :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ladies, after tomorrow I get my internet cut off for a few days while I move countries so I will be on and off but will update the thread when I get the chance :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->