• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Congrats to the BFP!!! Could you spare a little :dust: for the rest of us??

BFP for Me! I was down for 5th October!

:dust: to you all!

xxx

Count me in for testing this month! I want to be strong and don't want to test until after I'm supposed to get af. So let's say 27th or the 28th! Haven't decided yet!

Could you put me down for the 24th Oct, thanks xx:baby:

Can you put me down for testing 24th October please?

Emma.

i thought i'd stop by to say that i've tested today with a first response early results. its a :bfn: AF is still a no show. although when i go to check my CM there's spotting like amount of blood in it. when i first checked it this morning there was brown color in the CM now its red. so i thought AF was going to show but she hasn't. today i'm CD31 12DPO AF was due sept. 30th . this may be TMI but the only time i've seen the blood is when i get a sample of my CM. nothing is on the pad. So i don't know if this is implantation bleeding? or what. the amount hasn't progressed so i assume it's not AF? idk if i should be worried or if this is normal. if af doesn't come full flow by oct. 5th i'll test again(as i am suppose to because we're following SMEP) but i'm impatient. lol I'm thinking to give it by Oct. 14th if af doesn't show i'll call the doc that'd make me 2 weeks late.

Hi! I O'ed a little late. Could you move my name to the 8th? (Although I will most likely POAS before then though!)

Hi there! Can you put me in for testing on October 12th... thanks!

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their BFPs so far! And tons of :dust: to everyone else! :D

Yay for :bfp:s ... i tested the the day before yesterday but it was a :bfn: .. but official day to test is the 5th... so we shall see... i dont feel any symptoms though.. nothing out of the ordinary. cept my face is tryin to break out and some extra cm.. who knows. :)

Firstly i would like to welcome the new ladies to this thread xx

Rebecca331, i've stuck you down for the 27th at the mo as we havent got any testers for that date but it you wish to change it to the 28th just let me know.

ttc#2usmcbaby, i've put you down for the 5th for now but if you want me to move it to the 14th just let me know.

Lawa, congrats hun on your :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

camocutie2006, i've done the same as you tested early and got a :bfn: and my testing date is 2moro so fx.

Please dont forget to keep us updated and i'm sending everyone some extra :dust:

:hugs:

Hey, put me down for october 11th. :D newly ttc, so this is my first 2ww ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->