• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Well ladies AF showed up yesterday(Oct. 2nd), at first i won't lie i was pissed and just wanted to throw in the towel. But after relaxing/ falling asleep i woke up with not going to stop. So here we are back on the score board.

CD1: Cramping(cured it w/Pamprin. since thats the only PMS meds. that doesn't have caffine in it)

hi everybody ive got my :bfp: this morning so shocked!!!!!!!! cant believe it

sending so much babydust :dust: :dust: to all you lovely girlies still ttc

Jen xxxxx

congrats honey wishing you a fab 9 months x how long were you trying?

Im due tomorrow hope its my turn for a :bfp:

Hi, can I join please? According to Fertilityfriend I am due to test on the 18th. Good luck to all!

Hi guys. Please can I get some advise on my chart. It's my first month of temping/charting but month no 8 ttc. Please can you advise what you think of my temps. They have shot up over last two daysim testing almost the same times everymorning..... Give or take half hour. Tested yesterday which ff has dated as cd25 but I was calculating as day 26. I think I ovuated late at cd17 ( I say late, but it's later than I thout I would figured 14days. Had really bad 'ovary pain' on dpo10-evenhad to use hot water bottle to ease- but wasn't lie period pain. That has now gone but I had a horrible pulling pain inside my belly today, behind my belly button, really strange feeling. This ttc malarky is getting e down plus didn't bd this month enough I think. :(

Mrs TJ - please can you change my date to 13th - FF F'ing up.

Ta mate

Hello :hi:

Can I join pleaseeeee :D

My ff testing date is the 19th, but being POAS addict, it will most likely be before then!! lol Im 3dpo today, anyone else? x

welcome to the ladies who have just joined us xx

ttc#2usmcbaby, i'm so sorry that af got you, but pls try and stay positive hun :hugs:

lewiepud08 congrats on your :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

enzdreamgirl, sorry i cant help you with your chart as i dont chart myself and i dont even understand them so i hope someone else on here can help you xx

Caterpiller i've now moved you :thumbup:

21st please. Had a chemical last month. Not testing early this one!!!

Could you take me of the list please? I don't really know what's happening with me or if I am even ovulating. xxx

Hi, can you but me down for the 31st please. Def not gonna POAS too early this time.
Congrats to you bfp people.

:dust::dust:

to everyone!

just wanted to say hello.

dragonmummy, i hope things turn around for you :hugs:

congrats to all the :bfp:s so far, sending patience to those waiting to poas, those in the tww and waiting to ov.

cheers ladies!!!

:dust:

:bfp: I still cant really believe it.

:dust: to all those that still have to test. Hopefully we can make this another record month.

My timing was off... will try to catch the egg on the 13th, 15th, and 17th, then test on the 30th. Wish me luck!!!!!! And I'll send it right back to you!!!!!!

AF got me today, right on schedule. I am out. I feel so discouraged.
AF came for me yesterday -- right on schedule, which is a good thing in my book (I just came off b/c). Don't be discouraged! This is our month!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi AF got me yesterday :cry: please can you put me back down for the 31st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->