• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

welcome again to the new ladies who have just joined us :flower:

Dragon Mummy i hope everything is ok with you? :hugs:

Cobo76 congrats on your :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

I'm so anxious to test!! it's all i can think about.
i'll be so disappointed if AF comes or I get a BFN.
I think the fear is making me nauseous, or maybe i'm pg?!
we'll find out.. losing my mind.

Im due on today (sunday) well tonight, i usually come on in the evenings, no sign of witch yet, not having the usual cramps i get before period due, but knowing my luck i will still come on later.
Hope not tho :( but aghh.
Congrats to the bfps so far , sorry to ones who witch got u, and gd luck on the rest xoxox

welcome betty to this thread xx

well af is due today, took a test this morning at it was a bfn, but no sign of af so who knows whats gunna happen xx

Hi please can you put me down for oct 14th? Thanku xx good luck to everyone!xx

:happydance:testing day tomorrow:happydance: not feeling any af signs nore any :bfp: signs..... so we shall see:shrug:

Please put me down for the 7th...I can't wait! Fx'd for me...!!

:bfp: for me!

2 different tests, 2 good lines, starting to believe it now :happydance:

Deb & Cobo.... congrats on your BFP's!

Hugs for dragon mummy... hope everything is ok! :hugs:

I still have 6 LOOOONG days before i can test!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the BFPs! Lets keep em' coming. I am not sure when I am due to test yet as I will be triggering based on ultrasound findings Tuesday. So at the very earliest probably the 18th and latest probably the 22'nd... will keep posted!

Congrats to the lovely bfp'ers already!!!
Can I be added pretty please? 2dpo today and due to test 15th.

Welcome to the new ladies who have just joined us xx

debgreasby, congrats on your :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Well still no sign of af yet, went out and brought a couple of sainsbury's own tests today as i took a cb dig on fri and this morning and both came back :bfn: what are the chance's that these could be wrong?

Hi can you add me on for 14th October please

Good luck everyone on getting that BFP

xx

the AF witch got me this morning... :( Boooo hooooo.... Count me as a BFN for October 1.
Here we go Cycle Day 1....congrats to all who got their BFP I am happy for you all. Let's go kicks some butt to all those like me who are starting a new cycle.

welcome betty to this thread xx

well af is due today, took a test this morning at it was a bfn, but no sign of af so who knows whats gunna happen xx

sending you tons of pma!!! :dust:

i've shared the story many times, but a close friend had a neg hpt AND neg blood test with dr. now she has baby boy!!!

ya never know :winkwink:

:hug:

I will be testing on the 10th! Hoping and praying for a BFP. Good Luck everyone and LOTS of baby dust!

Hi to all ! This is my first post on this website, myself & my partner will be trying this month for our 2nd child ! Its going to be our 1st month trying ! We are soooo excited ! :happydance: Good luck to all pregnancies & babydust to all TTC !!! :flower: Oh, can you please put me down for testing on the 27th October ! Thanks so much !!! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->