• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

oh my golly... I tested this morning and got a :bfp: !!!!! I'm in shock... !!!!!

Wishing lots of baby dust to everyone out there still to test... ! :dust:

Lou x:happydance:

Oops, sorry I forgot to update this thread... there are just a few October threads to keep track of!!

Anyway, I got a :bfp: 3 days ago!! :happydance: And two more positives since then, so I'm tentatively declaring this one a BFP.

Although witch isn't due for 2 more days, so will be praying for this baby to stay!! (Even if they are making me feel sick every morning for a week now!!)

Congratulations Loopyloo, you can join me in my happy dance! :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone else!

Congratulations for all of the BFPs. Sorry I forgot to pop on here - :angel: for me this month the BFP did not stick...

Good luck to all those left to test :hugs:

Well, I have a tentative :bfp:!!! :yipee:

I thought the trigger shot wasn't leaving my system and I was getting false positives, but my lines are getting slightly darker (and the shot should be gone by now)! I'm really hoping this one sticks as I can't deal with another early loss. I have bloodwork tomorrow and Friday to confirm. FX I'll be back posting that it is definite....

wow congrats guys - well i tested early i know i shouldn't and it was a bfp how ever i am worried due to the d&c last month if this could be my body playing up? i had a bfn two weeks after the d&c so i'm hoping this is a new one but wont know for sure until another week to see if the witch comes.

will wait another week till find out from the doct so fingers corssed.

congrats to all those who have bfp - good to see so many

I'm thinking I will test on the 30th at 12dpo (if I can hold out). If my cycle is normal this month, I should O around the 18th. This is the first month after MC and my cycle started 10/3/09....so I am in the planning mode now!! :)

oh my goodness! so many :bfp:s and it's not even the 10th yet!

congrats ladies. :thumbup:

may the :bfp:s keep on comin'

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay ladies on all of yalls :bfp:s! gonna test again here in a few days.. been feelin kinda sick and achey... :nope::wacko: so we shall see :dust::dust:

Welcome to Nel.B and ladypotter :flower:

pinkandfluffy im so sorry to hear about your little bean :hugs:

Huge congrats to those who got their :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

BizyBee, Zen_Jenn and Mrs Crabs please let me know as soon as you can whether i can but your :bfp:'s up :happydance:

Hi all please could you put me down for the 8th oct im currently 13dpo and not really having any symptons apart from feeling really hungry few days ago and temp up and cramping that the witch is around the corner going to try and hold off till the 9th oct unless she shows her face fx for me and all

Jo x:thumbup:

Could you move me from the 19th to the 23rd please, I think i've ov'd late x

hi! the witch flew in this morning (damn BC messing my cycles up) so ill be waiting for the november testing dates thread :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->