• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

BFN for me today, but i don't think i've o'ed yet anyway. COME ON EGGY!!!!

Hi MrsTJ, you can put my BFP down, tested again this morning, line still showed up. It may not stick, but for now I'm preggers.
Thanks!

Dr. confirmed it! I got my :bfp:! :happydance:

I have blood work again on Friday, so hope it's sticky and my levels rise. xx

all updated ladies xx

congrats to BizyBee and Zen_Jenn on your :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Hi! Can you please move me from the 6th to the 19th, just now ovulated on the 5th!!!

UPDATE: :witch: has left yesterday CD6. now its on to the baby making ;). friday is our first day of starting SMEP.

Can you please put my down for the 10th? Will only be 10dpo but fx'd!!

Congrats to the BFPs you lucky pregnant ladies!! I went to my dr. today for cd13 ultrasound and my biggest follicle is 15 mm so I need to go back in Saturday. Please FX that a couple grow to 18mm+! Anyways, it looks like the earliest I will O is Sunday, so that makes my test date now the 25th.

Keep those BFPs coming!!

MRSTJ Please add me for the 19th Oct.

Many congrats to all the BFPs, have a happy 9months.

hi can you put me down for the 24th please? 1st cycle of actually KNOWING that I've ov'd :happydance:

Could i please be added to the 12th? xx

hi, can you change me from the 5th to 15th. I am having another weird 30+ cycle again....grrrr....im gonna wait for another week and then test.

Can you put me down for October 21st? It may be changed depending on if my body decides to ovulate or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->