• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Can you put me down for 25 October please x

I felt her coming... the damn :witch: got me! :sad2: I guess i wont be around for awhile. We wont be able to save up enough money for another try at AI until the spring! I'll be back closer to then... thanks for all your support girls! Good luck to those still waiting to test!

Hi, can I join please...........29th October x

Tested again this morning...:bfn: so i shall try to give it a few more days and see then....:wacko:

I felt her coming... the damn :witch: got me! :sad2: I guess i wont be around for awhile. We wont be able to save up enough money for another try at AI until the spring! I'll be back closer to then... thanks for all your support girls! Good luck to those still waiting to test!

Sorry it didn't work out for you and sorry you have to leave us. Take care and come back soon xx

Af is due on the 9th so I will likely test on the 10th

Hi ladies! Can I join?

I am 2DPO which means I am testing on the 17th.

C'mon BFP!

the :witch: got me today so i'm out till next month:cry: good luck to everyone for their :bfp:s

AF is due on the 13th, so im going to test on the 15th if it hasnt arrived. Think it will be here though as i dont have any symptoms of pregnancy like i usually do

Woke up this morning and immediately peed on hpt. :)

Its definitely a :bfp: this time! My excitement is insane! :happydance:
First pregnancy, ntnp.

can't wait to tell the boyfriend :D

I hope to see everyone get their :bfp: this month too!

:dust:

First pregnancy, ntnp.

congratulations :happydance:

First pregnancy, ntnp.

congrats! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats to all the BFP's!!

Please put the witch next to my name on the 14th.... grrrrrr..... not only did she come but she had the nerve to show up early!!:growlmad:

:happydance::happydance:Tested this morning and I'm definately not imagining it this time, :bfp:, only 12dpo and it was pretty strong :happydance::happydance:

Really hope this one sticks - third try for number 3 :sad1:. Three:angel:is way more than enough for one year.

:dust:to those still waiting to test.

Firstly welcome to the ne ladies that have joined us :flower:

I'm sorry to those who have had a visit from that ugly :witch: here's some extra :dust: to take with you with your next cycle.

Congrats to those who have got their :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

And good luck to everyone elso who are still waiting to test :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"