• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

welcome alwayswaiting and aislingmcm! :dust: to you both!

BabyPatel sorry that af got you hun i have my fx for you for your next cycle xx

And welcome to the thread alwayswaiting and aislingmcm xx

You can add me! I should have tested yesterday and today... Im nervous. You can add me for the 5th. I will test tomorrow. 2 days no AF.

Can you add me for the 31st please?

Even though I'm testing on Hallowe'en, I don't want to see that :witch:!!!
Hubby's b-day is November 1st, a BFP would be the perfect gift :)

no sign of witch yet was meant come on yestday (sunday) ,im prob just late ,i may buy a test when i wake up tomo , if no period or no signs, leave me blank for now on the 4th ,n i will keep u posted :D gd luck all xoxox

welcome to the ladies who have just joined us xx

livbaybee1, i have my fx that af doesnt show for you xx

Well ladies i woke up with af this morning so she was a day late :(

Hi MrsTJ - please can I be moved back to 15th Oct - FF has finally come round and moved my O dates. Ta

welcome to the ladies who have just joined us xx

livbaybee1, i have my fx that af doesnt show for you xx

Well ladies i woke up with af this morning so she was a day late :(

So sorry the witch got you MRSTJ :cry: perhaps you could be a halloween Humper now???!! :winkwink:

I just tested. I'm only about 10 dpo. there was a faint second line, but I'm in such disbelief I'm gonna test in a few days before I confirm my bfp! I'm so excited I could throw up! :D

looks like i'm going to test again on 7th x

I obviously didnt put my name down lol, but pls add me for testing on the 4th of october and........................... do me a favour..............................

STICK A :bfp: NEXT TO IT PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Laura xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It seems I have ovulated early this month - 14 days earlier than last cycle!!! So I will be testing on the 19th.........fingers crossed!

Hi, I was down for the 6th :witch: got me!! xx Good luck to all those still to test xxxx

Well I caved and tested a day early on the 4th (10dpo) and if you squinted right and looked in the right light there was a very very faint second line which could just have been wishful thinking (though DH thought he could see it too) so testing again tomorrow (12dpo). Fingers firmly crossed that possibly imaginary line is less imaginary tomorrow!

The witch got me :cry:

:dust: and best of luck to everyone.

I am also out this month the :witch: got me!!! but PMA for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->