• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Congrats babyplease :happydance: i will be testing in a few days so hopefully i can finally have those flashing bfp's next to my name...fx'd.

congrats! i got a test.. debating on taking it in the mornin or now... its a cheapie dollar store one.. so idk lol :) i have wacky cycles so im thinkin it should have been like the 5th or so .. but to :bfn: so far..

congrats! i got a test.. debating on taking it in the mornin or now... its a cheapie dollar store one.. so idk lol :) i have wacky cycles so im thinkin it should have been like the 5th or so .. but to :bfn: so far..

well.. just had to test.. :bfn: oh well.. give it 3 more days.:shrug:

BFN for me so far! Not sure what is going on! Witch is late. I'm confused this hasn't happened to me before she usually arrives on time like clockwork! Good Luck to all still to test xxxxxxxxxxxx

Put me down for 22nd please... this is my first cycle so fingers crossed!
(My bday on 25th so really hope I get BFP present - my parents are coming to stay with us that weekend and I would love to give them a surprise! No pressure :os )

got my bfp today! but not quite confident enough to say those all important words. I'm testing again in the morning. That i hope will confirm it for me! x x

Can you put me down for the 27th for now. Scheduled to changed depending on when I have the IUI done next week!

I'm going to test on the 13th of October..Let's see what happends

Damnit, I ov'd late again this cycle. Could you change my test date to October 21st (currently down for the 17th). Thanks a bunch.

I think i may have my :bfp: i will have to wait for tomorrow to confirm with a FRER but look https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/203383-omg-real.html#post3273806

OMG OMG OMG!!

I think i may have my :bfp: i will have to wait for tomorrow to confirm with a FRER but look https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/203383-omg-real.html#post3273806

OMG OMG OMG!!

OMG CONGRATS!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you, i think im a bit in shock/denial, i know i should believe it, but im not sure i do until i do a FRER

Believe it! I believe it! You're going to have a baby!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: i want to get excited but im so scared it isnt real and dont want to get my hopes up, i will get excited tomorrow if i get a bfp on a FRER though :wohoo: :wohoo:

OMG OMG OMG!!

OMG CONGRATS!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you, i think im a bit in shock/denial, i know i should believe it, but im not sure i do until i do a FRER

Believe it! I believe it! You're going to have a baby!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: i want to get excited but im so scared it isnt real and dont want to get my hopes up, i will get excited tomorrow if i get a bfp on a FRER though :wohoo: :wohoo:

Not if you do... when you do! :happydance::happydance: I'm so happy you're going to be a mommy!
See, the thread you made was good luck! You got it the month after!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm really really really excited for you! I jumped up and down and yelled "SarahMelissa is pregnant!!!!!!!!! YAYYY" and OH thought I went mental. lol

Yay for BFPs! Can't wait to see your FRER SarahMelissa!

9DPO today. Really having to resist testing, someone hold me back!

hey i'll be testing 13th/14th :D good luck everyone on your tests x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->