October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Can you put me down for the 28th please? :witch: got me today and knocked me out of the Sept thread :(

YEAH CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FIRST BFP!!!! Lets hope there's many many many more to follow!! :dust: :dust:

Could you ad me to the 25th please? Hopefully October will be our month!
Pumpkin Patches!

Can I be taken off please?
I am still TTC but I think this thread is going to upset me if I get BFN, especially as there is already a BFP for my testing date (congrats!), going to feel like a failure if lots of people on my date get BFPs and I don't, thanks.

Hi,
The lucky September thread was unlucky for me :(
Can I please join you lovely ladies and have a spot on 26th October please :)

BABYDUST TO ALL xxxxx

Please could you put me down for the 13th?
Thank you x

MRSTJ could you change my testing day to the 7th please - I ov'd a week early xxx

Hi

I am totally new to this and trying to understand the lingo lol but this is my first month trying I am on cd20 of a 28 day cycle and due to test on the 5th of October.

I am trying not to symptom check but have been feeling a bit dizzy I think I ov on cd15 and the last time we had sex was cd13 so fingers crossed.

I had some discharge which was strange looking creamy no smell on cd8 which was strange as I never have anything like that.

Can I be taken off please?
I am still TTC but I think this thread is going to upset me if I get BFN, especially as there is already a BFP for my testing date (congrats!), going to feel like a failure if lots of people on my date get BFPs and I don't, thanks.

I've taken you off hun, but you should never feel that you are a failure. You are always welcome to come back anytime hun xx :hugs:

Hey girlies,
Well i am out, the :witch: is hear, but i'm happy as in one cycle i've gone from 90 days to 67, so hopefully if i keep taking AC i'll be back in the running late Nov/early Dec. Good luck to you all, sending lots of :dust:

Hey girlies,
Well i am out, the :witch: is hear, but i'm happy as in one cycle i've gone from 90 days to 67, so hopefully if i keep taking AC i'll be back in the running late Nov/early Dec. Good luck to you all, sending lots of :dust:

I'm so sorry that the :witch: got you hun :flower: but it is a good thing to hear that your cycle's are coming own. I wish you all the best for your next cycle and i'm sending you loads of :dust:

Can you put me down for the 28th please? certain AF will come today, on an avg 29 day cycle so should def get a good result then (BFP F X'D

p.s. here's to cycle 8!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"