October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Oh wow!

So many BFPs! I hope there's enough to go round for the rest of us...

I am 4DPO and dying to POAS - preggy tests (ICs) should arrive tomorrow or the day after - there are ten in the pack and I just know I will use them all up before official testing day, which is the 27th and still early (I think I ov'd on CD17)

Wow we are on a roll this morning.

Congrats to everyone that has got there :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Happy Birthday Jake+1 :cake: what a lovely present you got this morning.

Sorry to those who have had a visit from the :witch: this cycle but here's a little extra :dust: to take with you for your next cycle :hugs:

hi can u please put me down for :bfp: on 16th oct :) and move me outta 14th :)

thanks

hey i thought i was due AF tomorrow but it turns out its actually today. i worked it out that if the spotting in august (6 days early) and spotting in september (1 day early) were proper AFs then i would be due today. no sign of the witch showing up just yet. :D :D fingers crossed she doesnt catch me. i will be testing again tomorrow if she doesnt show up. will keep you posted. congrats everyone on your BFPs. x

i stupidly did a test this morning, but i'm probably only 7dpo... how silly am i!!!:loopy:

Of course it was BFN.. gotta try and hold of till the 23rd now!!

I knew my addiction to POAS would get the better of me grrrr!!!

On the symptom spotting side of things today i keep feeling quesy and i have itchy nipples, but i'm sure it's just my body playing games again. :growlmad:

awww hun, hope that bfn was just too soon and you get your bfp when you test again. its horrible having symptoms isnt it? i know how you feel with the nausea and itchy nips....god the nips especially, feel like mine are burning most the time, have to try not to scratch them though. all i can suggest is eat little and often for the sickness, mainly things like toast, crackers, plain biscuits/cookies etc, oh and drink plenty of fluids (water is good). and for the nips i suggest body lotion daily, this helps me sometimes :D sorry if it doesnt help you. x

it was probs too soon to test. why dont you wait a little longer.....when's AF due?

well as you can see by my signature ive got a bfp could you please update me.

fingers crossed for you ladies still waiting and testing.

Congrats to all those who got their :bfp:.
Not testing until monday unless :witch: turns up before.
Good luck to everyone and keep positive (easier said than done I know).

:dust:

Hi MRSTJ, Please can you put me down for a :bfp::happydance::happydance:
I just tested this morning! xx:happydance::happydance:

AF got me!
Congrats to all those lovely ladies with BFPs and Fx'd for those still waiting to find out

:witch: got me this morning! boo!!!

Congrats to all who got there BFP's :happydance: xxxxxxxxxx

i guess the home test did work today (see ticker).

i got a strong + this a.m.

i'm still in shock and a bit nervous; i can't even type the bfp image.

sending lots and lots of dust to everyone!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats to all the :bfp:s so far! I'm now 17 DPO and so far all :bfn:s.... will test again by Tuesday if AF doesn't show. Still hoping for a miracle!!!

hey ladies, im now 2 days late for AF. never been late before. AF in september wasnt even a proper period so im not sure if that was IB or not. but anyways im still late this month. i did a frer this morning (about 5am), was desperate for the toilet so thought i'd just do it. well its negative. i found out today from my best friend that one of her friends didnt get picked up on hpt til she was 3 months gone. so you never know.

well im waiting til 19th to test again if AF doesnt get me first.

i dont mind if i start, i just either want a BFP or AF to show. im going crazy with BFN and no AF. AF is welcome and so is a BFP!!!

congrats on your BFPs :D x

All updated ladies xx

Congats to everyone who got their :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Sorry if you had a visit from af :hugs:

hey sorry i haven't updated! i got a :bfp: on wednesday! i think i was down for testing on the 12th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->