• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Can you add me for the 19th please. Good luck ladies.
:dust:

can i go down for the 27th please?

Hi everyone! Congrats to all the BFPs so far, and :hug: to all those who didn't. Lots of luck for next month xx

I tested yesterday afternoon and in the evening, AF one day late.... and got my :bfp:!! Was a faint line though, but it also wasn't first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed!

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

hi hun can you add me as a tentative :bfp: - dont want to believe it until im officially LATE! ( I ovulated late) Not due :witch: until fri/sat xx

Can you put me down for testing on 10/23? I doubt I'll hold out that long, but may as well pretend I'll have better discipline last month than I did this month!

Congrats to all the BFP's so far! And good luck to all of us waiting for the second half of the month!!!

Please put me down for the 29th:dust:

Good luck everyone!! and congrats to those who have gotten there :bfp:

can you change me from 14th to 15th now. i didnt get my tests through the post til afternoon so i wanted to wait til my first wee of the day. will definitely be testing tomorrow. AF is due saturday so if BFN occurs i will wait to see if :witch: shows her ugly face lol x

The witch finally got me ladies. Here's to trying for a Halloween baby.

The witch got me too this morning! Good luck to all those hoping to get their BFPs!

hey ladies, my OH was stroking my stomach lastnight and noticed that i had started getting a "bump" shape on low part of stomach. i saw it too and my jeans dont even fasten anymore (fit me 3 weeks ago), my diet hasnt changed (apart from throwing up anything i eat), and i walk more so its not normal. but i got a BFN this morning so im waiting til this weekend to see if AF comes....(thats if the august/september periods were proper ones...they were too light to tell). i will keep you updated if it shows.

congrats lownthwaite!!!

big :hug: for those that af got. some :kiss:es too!!!

i'm two days away from testing. yikes.

good luck to all and tons of :dust:!!!!

Put me down for a BFP too!!!

I am still in shock....did 4 tests to convince myself that the very faint line was indeed there!!!

Good luck to everyone else! I am convinced the baby dust in here is just *magic*!

Well seeing as we are on a roll - can you put me down for a :bfp: too!

I was down for testing on the 30th - I overcompensated time cause I had been irregular last month and didn't know what would happen this month but I tested this morning on my birthday and there it was - very very faint but definitely there! Yay

Sorry to those the :witch: got - I hope you don't see her next month.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->