• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Well after about 12 tests over the past few days, including 2 digi ones which both say 1-2 weeks, I am a tentative BFP I guess. Terrified now! Hope this one sticks!!

welcome to ROSSLOUN and charm3 :flower:

congrats to those who got their :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: and here's some :dust: to make sure they stick xx

you can add me for tentative BFP. I did 2 FRER on sunday which had very faint lines. Dis CB digi last night and said 1-2 weeks pregnant. Fingers crossed.

AF due on 15th so not out of the water yet.

Have had the worst migraine for last 10 days and sikness so hope everythings ok.

Helloooo, I will now be testing on the 15th, not today! Thanks!

Hey! Just joined yesterday. Please add me :)

AF is 2 days late.
Tested today, Oct 13th (home kit) and got a BFP!!

hey!!
AF is 4 days late!! she should have been here on the 10th! i feel pregnant but i dont wanna test yet lol but i will soon!!

I'm just stopping by to update.. I had a miscarriage this morning..

I probably won't be on here much anymore, I just want to cry it out and let things happen how they're supposed to. Boyfriend and I are still going to ntnp but I'm not going to let myself get caught up in 2wws and symptom watching.. I'll just keep my eye on AF.

Best of luck to everyone..

I'm just stopping by to update.. I had a miscarriage this morning..

I probably won't be on here much anymore, I just want to cry it out and let things happen how they're supposed to. Boyfriend and I are still going to ntnp but I'm not going to let myself get caught up in 2wws and symptom watching.. I'll just keep my eye on AF.

Best of luck to everyone..

really sorry love :hug:

take care of yourself and know there will be tons of girls on here sending you lots of love. :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear that Lindsey. My heart goes out to you and your family. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now.

I have added my chart information to fertilityfriend. Very nice set up they have, I can't get into the message boards though. I have added the link in my "see my chart" graphic if you care to take a look. I thought AF had arrived as expected, but now I'm spotting, it's looking like AF is ending. Please excuse me, I'm new to TTC and even newer to charting. I don;t exactly understand what any of it means, except the position, texture and opening of the cervix around O.

You can mark me down as a :bfn: :( AF hasn't shown up yet, but I have 0 symptoms and am pretty sure I didn't even OV this last cycle. So now it's just a waiting game for the witch to show.

Hi everyone! Congrats to all the BFPs so far, and :hug: to all those who didn't. Lots of luck for next month xx

I tested yesterday afternoon and in the evening, AF one day late.... and got my :bfp:!! Was a faint line though, but it also wasn't first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed!

I am pleased to announce that I got my :bfp: this morning!! Very Happy!! :happydance:

Congrats wishuponastar!! Good luck to those still to test!!

:dust:

Hi can you add me to test on the 28th please. x

the only thing i can report right now is that my temp. is 96.8 took it 45 mins early than i normally do because of DH. So i'm pretty new to the BBT dept. so hopefully things are looking normal so far. its 8:32 am here in CA its still little early for me.

:dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->